Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NANO a best coin out there?  (Read 198 times)
crazymadrounder

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

Nano is the best crypto, in fact it is the only crypto coin.

You can not use Bitcoin, ETH, or LTC to buy and sell goods and services, because the fees, It's as simple as that. Bitcoin should not be called currency that it is a big lie.

All crypto (except NANO) are a speculative game without any future. People are starting to realize this and that is why the crypto market is going bankrupt.
Unfortunately that is affecting the price of the only real crypto currency that is NANO.

In the long term, the NANO project will survive because it is focused on a real world, creating a currency that can be used to buy and sell and supplant the fiat cash money.

It is an investment for the long term. I buy all the NANO that I can every day that I can and will continue buying. I do not care that the price goes up or down because for me 1 Nano will always be equal to 1 Nano.

I support NANO for what it represents.

If you want a better world, get up and start using NANO. Change your fiat money to NANO and do not ever change it again in life to fiat again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
christianb35

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

NANO is the most decentralized coin (everyone build their own blocks and choose their representative to prevent double spent)
It has the fastest (less than 2 second) and cheapest (0 fee) transactions
It is the only coin that can scale because its ledger can be pruned
It has no inflation, it is green, was not distributed with an ICO, its technology (Block Lattice) is at the same time cleaver and simple.
Niggasdonttalktome

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

Yes, i have search for many long time and And still can not find anither coin have superior features than nano.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

Not for me. I love BNB it holds its power and always get more value.
Today bitcoin prices dropped but BNB still holds around 14$ this is reall good and it continues to grow everyday.
crazymadrounder

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

but NANO has no fees that is why people do not promote NANO because they can not scam other people as they do with other so called crypto "coins"
crazymadrounder

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Not for me. I love BNB it holds its power and always get more value.
Today bitcoin prices dropped but BNB still holds around 14$ this is reall good and it continues to grow everyday.

BNB is not a coin, it is just a speculative tool.

I am not against speculation, every person can do what they want with their lives but we are talking about different things.

Do not try to sell speculative products as if they were coins because that is deceiving people.

NANO is a real coin that was created and thought to buy and sell services and good, not to speculate or make fiat money with it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: