Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Go Cash|POS+MN Quark|>Not Just Crypto - But Cash< ISO MOBILE DEV  (Read 21671 times)
DeeCryptt

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

Well I think Gocash has a place in the crypto space.  There's something new going on always, that's development and growth to me. Discord channel is very active and I agree to start shared MN if the full isnt reachable yet for some pockets. I am definitely interested in Gocash and starting an MN.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vonvon

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

gocash is really something! they have a great team plus a 5m supply, THAT is really something. it's at their infant stage but when the coins became an adult it will surely be one of the most valuable coin in cryptoland.
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

Well I think Gocash has a place in the crypto space.  There's something new going on always, that's development and growth to me. Discord channel is very active and I agree to start shared MN if the full isnt reachable yet for some pockets. I am definitely interested in Gocash and starting an MN.

There is one shared masternode service advertised on the GoCash Server already, you can join here: https://discord.gg/BnCxePZ
Minimum amount needed to join the shared MN is 100 GCASH
idc2

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

One of many new pos coin with a low supply.  Are you planning to be listed in a staking pool? I want to see gocash in stakecube, this could make gocash to have more exposure and be more well known in crypto world.
i agree. staking pools like stakecube , SU etc can make a PoS project famous and would attract more investors, especially for a low supply coin like this.

Getting into stakecube is a good idea, that site is pretty popular nowadays as I have been seeing their tweet almost daily, is there any special requirements needed to get listed there?
i think the community voting of the highly requested PoS coin is one. And maybe you can pay the devs there for fast listing.

I think we can win the community voting one with our member numbers at the moment, how much is needed for the fast listing fee though? I think we can also do special giveaway on twitter for GoCash to also promote StakeCube, I think they also accept this kind of collaboration because I see these kinds of re-tweet quite a lot on their account.
I am not sure about the fee , but i agree with the voting. its quite doable with the active community just spice it up with a little reward and it would be very much achievable . they have their discord server for voting , which im not in haha.
Happy Dot

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

Wow loved the Project.

Is good to have an ecosystem were the demand is high and supply is low.  Its not only crypto is cash.  Great community that is very active.

To the moon. The dev team also very active.  Lots of on going projects.

My name at Discord is anyone wants to talk is Lipe.

Thanks!
Gladiator D

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

Guys keep your eyes open for the new BTC/DASH/MONERO brother the Go Cash,  the payment method king.  More Rare than BTC, only 5M supply. More difficult to acquire and a high colateral of 10.000 GO CASH.

Its going to get really difficult to get in the near future.  It will be use for buying, more as monetary.

Grin

Eyes open.  I am following them at Discord.  My invite to GO CASH server https://discord.gg/szuQSy3

Anyone that wants to Chat (( MIKE T ))
msrp1230

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:09:40 PM

Great GoCash project! Easy to earn and it have a great task in mind. I have invested mobey on this coin. And it will come with me to the moon! Let's GoCash hahahaha.
Borat Kas

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

Borat at Discord. Hello people.

Wink

Go cash is going to be the best cryptocurrency out there.  Better than potasium. Small supply 5 million coins only. Its going to the new BTC.

Join us at Discord and vote for the inclusion of GO CASH at many new exchanges.  We need the community support.

Creg Hill

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:21:33 AM

LOL , if you don´t trust me trust Borat.

New at Discord and new to the crypto word. Although I read a lot about cryptocurrency, I feel like the coin still has a long way.

The price will probably go sky rocket do to suppy.

My name is Creg ( Bounty ).

Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

Guys keep your eyes open for the new BTC/DASH/MONERO brother the Go Cash,  the payment method king.  More Rare than BTC, only 5M supply. More difficult to acquire and a high colateral of 10.000 GO CASH.

Its going to get really difficult to get in the near future.  It will be use for buying, more as monetary.

Grin

Eyes open.  I am following them at Discord.  My invite to GO CASH server https://discord.gg/szuQSy3

I agree with the low supply part but I think people might be more interested in the project if there are real life integration going (which at the moment it doesn't have), to compete with a lot of cryptocurrencies out there, online-offline integration is very important imo.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

very good idea and surely there will be many people interested, but there are many competitors in the market. I hope the team has a great marketing strategy that will be able to compete with others and achieve success
supernos

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

This coin can have a nice future with low supply like 5m but at the same time quality of coin and the background, all is strong. That is why we keep an eye on this coin. It deserving this.
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

This is a very high quality and reliable project. The team is working efficiently. There is a great prospect in the draft. I am sure that the idea of the project is interesting and promising
idc2

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Grin

I agree with the low supply part but I think people might be more interested in the project if there are real life integration going (which at the moment it doesn't have), to compete with a lot of cryptocurrencies out there, online-offline integration is very important imo.
indeed, for a new project to stand out to this crowd of coins and tokens, it needs a strong , unique and on point use-case, which many project fails to accomplish .
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

the payment system must continue to be rehabilitated, because the more practical the payment in the transaction, the smaller the level of corruption in it, I agree with this project
How much do you think corruption is? What do you think proves you are right?

I do not think there is a coruption here. I consider it a fair project and honest with the participants. so it seemed to me from the first impression. Let's hope that in the future everything will be great too.

Marcus F

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

The whole idea of being a cryptocurrency already stats that the Project can´t have any trace of corruption.   I don´t know even why it was mention.  The Project is very recente for any conclusions.

missdanylis

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

New at Bitcoin Foum and Discord.

missdanylis

One of my first servers at Discord was Go Cash. Community is very active and I was invited by a friend. My friend told me that this coin would be worth a lot of dollars in the near future.  Well why not give it a try.

Supply is very low, only 5 million coins with active Developers.

Give it a try too.

Happy Dot

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

Lipe

How can people say Go Cash is a joke when there are votes for the coin to be listed in more than 6 exchanges. The community is very active and is doing its part. 

Hope to see GO CASH soon in at least 4 exchanges.
Dodolahi

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:12:44 AM

Grin

indeed, for a new project to stand out to this crowd of coins and tokens, it needs a strong , unique and on point use-case, which many project fails to accomplish .

I do agree they also have great community on dicord very active
Dodolahi

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

Go Cash seems to be very intresting project, great idea and concept with a very hard working team, they have a very active discord channel with perk of getting free go cash via rains almost every hour.
Developers are working very hard to make this project sucessful. They have even tied up with CryptoDezire for promotins.

Keep up the good work.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: