Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Go Cash|POS+MN Quark|>Not Just Crypto - But Cash< ISO MOBILE DEV  (Read 21667 times)
gocashcore (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

10% premined.
I gonna wait, stay tuned to see whether GoCash team open signature company or not.
I have plan to apply for joining immediately when the campaign opened.

Please feel free to view our expenditure graph under specs on the website. Everything has been mostly distributed, staff paid in GCASH and nothing else, (so can't ditch the coin Grin), and any BTC earning have been spent on exchange listing fees. The remaining funds left over will be used in the Masternode sale, 6 available at this time, and the remainder of the funds will be used for coin development and marketing/airdrops. We have already started our air drops, and have a functional discord bot!

you said you want this project to be a marketplace where online shoppers can have their lives simpler.
but seems that you want to raise 8BTC from your MN?! this is really your main goal after all!
and your marketplace is just secondary, if ever you got what you want from your MN selling. and if you didnt sell your coins, your marketplace will be forgotten. how true would that scenario be?

MN sale is for our funding go get listed in the exchange. As this coin is POS and MN, there will be no other place for user to get the coin other then from the exchange. When we have the coin on the exchange, then we will be focusing in integrating the coin for the online shop platform (as of now we are already working on it).
also, the rest of the funding will go for our development and future campaign
Do you have proof that you are working on a platform? screen shots? pictures? proof
Our developer has spent most of his time planning and staffing, so I can be honest when I say I do not have the proof you're requesting. At this time we are making do without having sold the masternodes at our original asking price, and have since then drastically reduced the asking price. Every arrangement we've been able to pay in GCASH, we have, since it's wiser for the distribution of the coin. Let us know what you think of our progress!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmeliaCoinSmith

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:16:18 AM

Good Project,looks very promising, good luck to the developers.

Thank you for your support! We've come up with some pretty ambitious and innovative ideas, so we're going to need it  Cry Roll Eyes Grin
jzamii

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

wich one is correct 5M or 20M supply ?
CoinSmithMining

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

So far I'm loving the coin our discord is very awesome...With staking pool, wallet, bots , rains , giveaways, and learning crypto its a great place...!!! IF you would like to support Go Cash (GCASH) SEND GIO HERE we are looking to join the ranks of GRAVIEX and help the volume grow!

https://twitter.com/Lorilian1/status/1029772786439520261  Our discord IS https://discord.gg/MF3crEW join for access to bounties, giveaways, airdrops, rains, staking pool bot and much much more!
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

The community of this coin is great, so many events and it has one of the most vibrant community out there.
I have been joining the project for 1 week or so and I think the way they are handling this project is quite professional.

wich one is correct 5M or 20M supply ?

on the specs it is said 5m
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:15:18 AM

The easiest to be able to shop
I think it will be a revolutionary currency.
As cashless has also progressed,
We are very excited about revolutionizing Mobile Wallet.
buntwo

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:33:11 AM

I was very welcome in the GOCASH community, and from the research I researched about the project, and I analyzed how your community works, I really enjoyed it.
My next masternode, already in the air GOCASH, to the moon
idc2

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

the community is growing fast each day and it means a great deal to the teams success . low mn collateral and low supply . a good project to invest into.
paparacu

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

I am very glad to take part in this project, I wish success to the whole team and I hope I will reach the big peaks.
idc2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

One of many new pos coin with a low supply.  Are you planning to be listed in a staking pool? I want to see gocash in stakecube, this could make gocash to have more exposure and be more well known in crypto world.
i agree. staking pools like stakecube , SU etc can make a PoS project famous and would attract more investors, especially for a low supply coin like this.
Verethraghna

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

One of many new pos coin with a low supply.  Are you planning to be listed in a staking pool? I want to see gocash in stakecube, this could make gocash to have more exposure and be more well known in crypto world.
i agree. staking pools like stakecube , SU etc can make a PoS project famous and would attract more investors, especially for a low supply coin like this.

Getting into stakecube is a good idea, that site is pretty popular nowadays as I have been seeing their tweet almost daily, is there any special requirements needed to get listed there?
supernos

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

This is really nice project.. Look promising..
When interested in this coin the first things to affect on you that will be low supply coin, low mn colateral..
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

the payment system must continue to be rehabilitated, because the more practical the payment in the transaction, the smaller the level of corruption in it, I agree with this project
supernos

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Guys do not forget to uptade your wallets! This news from Discord Channel =>

Our new wallet has been release, this release to avoid chain forks so your stake will not get too many orphan blocks. https://github.com/mbambnag/GoCash-Core/releases/tag/v.1.1.1.51
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

the payment system must continue to be rehabilitated, because the more practical the payment in the transaction, the smaller the level of corruption in it, I agree with this project
How much do you think corruption is? What do you think proves you are right?
idc2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

Getting into stakecube is a good idea, that site is pretty popular nowadays as I have been seeing their tweet almost daily, is there any special requirements needed to get listed there?
i think the community voting of the highly requested PoS coin is one. And maybe you can pay the devs there for fast listing.
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

I just learned about this project, and I'm really liking what I've seen so far. This really seems like an exciting and promising project, best of luck!!
ariewayq

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

interesting community, besides that there are various kinds of bounty events
the product is very good and there is a masternode channel
for more info you can join here guys https://discord.gg/yQg7Hwy
Verethraghna

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:56:15 AM

i think the community voting of the highly requested PoS coin is one. And maybe you can pay the devs there for fast listing.

I think we can win the community voting one with our member numbers at the moment, how much is needed for the fast listing fee though? I think we can also do special giveaway on twitter for GoCash to also promote StakeCube, I think they also accept this kind of collaboration because I see these kinds of re-tweet quite a lot on their account.
supernos

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

I didnt enter their shared MN yet but who want to join in it, can try via shared MN option. If not enough coins in the hand to open full MN. Check Discord for that. You will find shared MN infos there.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: