Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Regulated Australian Cryptocurrency Exchange to Launch Ripple (XRP) Trading  (Read 141 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

Does this means that Ripple is going to rise? Do you guys think it is a good thing to buy it??

I already have it but it seems that this is probably the BEST time to add more into this. I will really like to hear what others feel regarding this news! I don’t prefer Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrencies at the moment due to risk and high value.

https://cryptonewstrends.com/ripple/regulated-australian-cryptocurrency-exchange-to-launch-ripple-xrp-trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChoobyMaverick

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:31:28 AM

Have you considered the circulating supply of XRP?
ChoobyMaverick

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:35:19 AM

I think XRP is good tech but it is mostly believed to go against the essence of the dlt and as such is seen as being centralized.
ChoobyMaverick

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:44:09 AM

Not saying it's a bad investment now but I think it'll help alot to research more on the purpose for which XRP was created and the milestones covered since creation to better inform you on the project. Also checking the token metrics might better inform you on what to expect and guide with your decision making process.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:58:25 AM

When Ripple last reached up to 3$, then whole market was on fire. There was a lot of funds inflow in market to make the quick profit but soon all that money went out and I don't think Ripple is going to increase now. Its circulating supply is almost 40 billion and you can see the price of other coins which have same circulating supply. I think it is already at higher price even now. I wouldn't bet my money on it anymore.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

XRP (Ripple) is a good coin to trade. But I will not hold it for long. I will buy and sell it in the bull period.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

It will never pump up that high again, ripple has an unlimited supply of coins and a ridiculously high circulating supply already. Also, it's not even a real crypto currency so it is never a good time to buy it
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

It can be yes it is going to rise and can be no is not going to rise. As exchange listing news can be a sign of good news for a  coin to increase, at the same time it cannot have effect on a price of a coin when the exchange is restricted to a particular jurisdictions like Australia alone
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

I do not think that can pump ripple, also how such an exchange that is regulated can list ripple? while still argued whether it is security or not.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

Does this means that Ripple is going to rise? Do you guys think it is a good thing to buy it??

I already have it but it seems that this is probably the BEST time to add more into this. I will really like to hear what others feel regarding this news! I don’t prefer Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrencies at the moment due to risk and high value.

https://cryptonewstrends.com/ripple/regulated-australian-cryptocurrency-exchange-to-launch-ripple-xrp-trading
Well i think that this news might give it a push that it needs to go up but even if it did it will end up going down again, i don't feel like ripple is a good coin because of its really high supply and centralization i think that it is a good example of what the altcoin market have come to of pump and dump situation, so it is good to take advantage of its rise but it is not a coin that you should consider holding for a long time.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

I don't think it'll make the price go up too much. Independent Reserve is a relatively small exchange with low volume and small user base. Also, the market didn't react to this news so...I wouldn't expect a massive increase in the price.

At least BTC Markets (australian exchange) have some serious competition now.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

Yeah I think investing in ripple as at the time you created this topic was the bes choice eve due to the fact that the price of ripple is relatively low and at that with the current price you will stand the chance of making a huge profits from your investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: