Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many bounty campaign close before there week ends?  (Read 814 times)
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

I do not see anything wrong with Bounty, which ends earlier, if they give rewards, I think there should not be problems.. I do not like when the company extends the term without increasing the reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?

I think not at all , but all project stop their bounty because they already reach a hardcap or in some case they have another reason to stop it. and I hope they don't stop the bounty and starting to run out and don't paid the bounty hunter.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
wowkapo

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

As a rule, if the team completes the bounty before the announced date, it means that the hard cap is reached
BantiHanter

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?
Half of the bounty I follow ends with a pause or ends faster than the schedule, it's because the ICO failed or hardcap capped.
But mostly because of ICO failed, only a few people buying their coin/token, so they stopped bounty campaign. With market condition right now, it so hard to attracts more investor. Lack of marketing promotions, also very influential in my opinion.
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Maybe that could be a good thing, because from what I learned, the probable reason is because they have managed to sell all of their tokens.
RPWaRs

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

maybe, the reason why they close their bounty campaign so early is because either their ico is success reached their hardcap or they just failed to raise enough funds when on the pre-ico phase.

Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Most of the time it's probably because ICO ends.
Because the requirement of many bounty threads is that when ICO ends, the bounty thread also ends.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Circumstances might vary on what is the reason behind such early closure either its being cancelled out or definitely being stopped because the cap has been reached.
I would like to ask on whats you experience about that closure? Yet it do have different meanings if they announce that they end earlier then its good but if they end because theres no investor then its bad for the side of bounty hunters which is just really a basic thing to know or understand.
A bounty that ends because theres no investor usually have internal problem and lacking the allocation for marketing, most of the ICO that ends earlier I see get to achieve the hardcap quite early and theres no need for marketing anymore because they have
got what they desire from the marketing section.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

It is always stated on the bounty thread that the bounty will run until token sale ends or until the bounty reach their hardcap. So if any of the condition is meet then bounty will close, always check out bounty channels for update.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

Lots of bounties end early but just as many get extended too depending on how well they perform in delivering the market awareness the project requires for its crowdsale

Other reasons include reaching hard cap early, changing of campaign management or the terms and conditions of the campaign, or depletion of a campaigns budget

It's always best to check the details on a regular basis to ensure you're up-to-date

Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

As far as I know the reasons could be many and one of those reasons are that company gathered enough money until the ICO ends, but the another reason is just you get scammed.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

The bounty rules normally says "bounty ends when hard cap is reached or until the end of token sales" so it means which ever one that comes first then the bounty ends, it could be that they reached their hard cap, so bounty ends.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

A lot of bounty programs have a clause in their terms and conditions stating that they can end the bounty whenever they like, or if the hard cap is reached. This means that for the more successful projects, they will tend to end earlier, whilst the less successful projects will typically stop their bounty early due to non performance.

karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

When the tokens are terminated before or after the release of the campaign, the situation has to be stopped so that the campaign has to be closed. The goal of getting the goal ahead of time and failure of the second reason may also be the reason for the closure of the campaign. There are many other reasons too.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

Just now, I see a trend that many projects extend the bounty for 2-3 months.

Perhaps, to complete the bounty in the middle of the week, it is necessary that the manager managed to sum up by the end of the week
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

Hmm... This is very strange because I haven't participated in the bounty like that maybe you just were wrong with your choice of Bounty companies to join?
otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

The market is in a very bad condition, investors do not want to invest in new projects.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

If the bounty is over before it means that the project has collected hardcap
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

It is either they already had enough fund during the ICO or they decided not to continue with the ICO. Some projects end their bounty program early since they see no point on prolonging the ICO anymore since some ICOs do not gather too much fund during the last stage of the ICO since the bonus during that time is too low.
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

So many people are now into bounties. While we also have many people who make use of numerous accounts. But this occur on a good project. People are beginning to run from false projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: