Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many bounty campaign close before there week ends?  (Read 814 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

There may be several situations.
First, and most interesting for the bounty hunters, the project has collected the hard cap and finished the token sale.
Second, the project turned out to be a Scam and ...
Third, the project did not collect the required amount during the token sale and decided to close, returning the invested funds to investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

which I know if bounty closes prematurely means it's a scam project. or their sales do not reach the expected target so it is not enough to be allocated to the bounty. if it is like that we will not get any results from our hard work following the rules bounty.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:37:00 PM

I've joined as well a bounty program that closes before the ICO. I'm not exactly sure why but maybe they wanted to see the impact of bounty program on the last phase and for them to have time in calculation of stakes before the ICO ends. Some most probably either did not reached their target investment or some was able to reach the hardcap.  But most of the campaigns I joined is they end bounty until the end of ICO or whenever the reached the hardcap.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

I think, bounty takes time to calculate the stock because there are so many participants. # 2: Limit distractions from bonus participants by asking many questions directly related to investor psychology. 3rd: limited advertising power. or devs team can negotiate a weekly payment for the bounty manager
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Read the posts above, people say business. As a rule, the company is closed in three cases, namely: 1 - Quickly collected software cap. 2 - found investors and do not need information support and 3 point, they just do not need advertising in social networks for any reason!
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?
I have experienced like you when the bounty campaign is close before there is a week ends, they claim that they never reach their soft cap by the third week but that is one of the risks we should accept as a bounty hunter if it happens like that
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

There are a couple reasons as to why Bounties close early, , some close as a result of successful acquisition by investors, therefore no need for bounty or advertisements, The investors therefore might want it to be off the bounty programm, the other possible reason is if the bounty has taken a break, for the development tema to make improvements on the project
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

I know if the bounty ends before the end of the week they may have completed their sale (hardcap) or maybe their sales failed (do not reach softcap) so you more clear about the project you follow I suggest you to join telegram

MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

Sometimes the bounty may be stopped because of some technic problems, like the release of finished product. I wil not name the project, but it was connected with virtual reality and smart device. They interrupted bounty, but after some pause prolonged it.
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

Exactly, I noticed this too and I was curious why the bounty was stopped before they even start the sale of their token. Is it normal?
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

I believe this is not ideal enough because the campaign need to continue so as to create awareness to more investors. The implication is that some investors might even have forgotten about the ICO before the sale because many ICOs now coming on board
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

It could be due to the fact that a lot of campaigns do not go through the appropriate legal channels regarding their coins so after they start they can start running into problems that they were not prepared for which would mean that they would have to pause the campaigns for a while to sort out the issues before they can restart the bounties again.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

There are any actions that cusp akin in the tokensale is all-inclusive. Those ICOs gain stretched the hardcap and they achieve not necessitate to bear ICOs anymore, so they demand to conclusion all as presently as possible.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

Whenever a bounty reach their hardcap then the tokens sales ends, so bounty can close because they reach their hard cap, or there was an issue they decide to end the bounty, as a bounty it is good you check bounty channel at least once per day.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

maybe the bounty you are currently on does not reach the softcap at ICO so they decide to end the bounty in the middle of the road, but it is very unfortunate because the participants like you will not get the payment

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?

In most cases like this
The token sale had already closed which means hardcap reached sooner than expected
So when incidences like that happens

The bounty manager has no choice but to close bounty program and begin to calculate stakes
Which is the next line of action
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

Some projects reach their hardcap and do not see anoyher reason to provide bounty campaign. Another projects can become closed due to their goverments
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

There are two sides to these events. The first is the bounty ended earlier because they collected the right amount or because the bounty was closed because they didn't collect the money at all. In other words, Scam. More often it is the Scam companies in the bounty.

Guildenstern89

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Yes, sometimes it happens that the last week can either end earlier or be extended for a couple of days. These points just need to be taken into account so as not to miss the day of the report.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

Normally, bounty campaign usually ends with the same time as the tokensale or ICOs. This is simply their mistake in calculating time. So they have to finish earlier than expected.

There are some campaigns that end even before the tokensale is complete. Those ICOs have reached the hardcap and they do not need to continue ICOs anymore, so they want to finish all as soon as possible..

there are a lot of reasons for ICO finished their token sale phase before the time. usually, when that happens they are already reached the hardcap before the time. that's why they stopped the ICO before the time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: