Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many bounty campaign close before there week ends?  (Read 817 times)
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?

Something like that, should be announced at least on their telegram channel. But for good reasons, you should be happy because the campaign is shorter, while other projects extend the campaign period as a result of the extended ico. And as long as the project runs smoothly, it is the best way a bounty hunter can get.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?

In my opinion, there will be two reasons that both can contradict each other. The first reason was that ico reached hardcap before the ico period ended, and that might be the hope of all bounty hunters. While the other reason is that ico was not resumed because there were very few participants, and it was a nightmare for all bounty hunters.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Yes, it happens that the bounty company closes ahead of time. first of all, carefully read the news they write and contact the bounty Manager so that your work is not lost. But I've never seen anything like it.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

I guess it all depends on the success and failure of the project. Some projects achieve their target before the end of the bounty while Some others do not meet their target and there is also the case of scam projects most scam projects end before the said time.
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

indeed there are so many bounties like that, but not all bounties like that, and maybe it all depends on the development team of the bounty, maybe they stop the bounty early because they have reached what they want or maybe they are satisfied with the achievement bounty at that time so they stopped the bounty.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

Bounties ends before it's time ends due to lack of funding and management.In some bounties escrow are missing which means payment issues can happen.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

Bounties ends before it's time ends due to lack of funding and management.In some bounties escrow are missing which means payment issues can happen.
If there is a lack of funds to pay. I think they will extend the bounty campaign to be able to sell their token. In this case, I am sure their ICO was finished sooner than expected and ending early bounty is a good thing.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

In my opinion the durations of bounty campaign is depend on the decission of the devs themself that if they feel 1 week is enough to promote their projects and they already get huge number of investors or the target achievement already reached then they may to end the campaign
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

i don't know but this is something common that happens does why we sometimes see in their project that , they have the right to change anything but mostly this sometimes happens when the entire project was shady. I mean scam. Project not crystal clear to investors and people start exiting . Sometimes had cap is also reached . Afterall does what the campaign is aiming at so what the heck are they still running the bounty campaing for .
Sometimes too there is a huge strike in the coin of which the project coins are collected and when this happens soft and hard cap ain't easy to reach

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

Not all bounty campaigns are closed. Maybe they have reached hardcap or they reached the target number of sales
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

if in my opinion why is ico now stopped before the project is finished, if what we follow ico is a scam, so if they have got money they will run away and therefore the bounty is stopped before it ends and their tokens may be sold, and we have to be careful Caution
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

There are several reasons why the bounty campaign ends prematurely:
- The project sold ICO reach hard cap faster than expected, which is quite good for the project and the bounty campaign is no longer needed and they finish early.
- The project was canceled due to ICO related legal issues.
- The project failed to reach soft cap in private sale and presale.
- Project scam.
- The project ends early to run the second bounty campaign.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:06:44 AM

It is a wild guess. Lets go back to their whitepaper. All the ico information are listed in the whitepaper including the end of the tokensale. Most of the bounty  also ends when the tokensale ends or even reach its harcap. Then so as the bounty campaign ends.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

It's very simple, the team scored hard cap and they decided to close the bounty . They don't need it anymore.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:28:09 AM

It so happens that ICO collect the money necessary for the development of the project before.  so the bounty also closes earlier!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

Thus I think it is a good thing. This means signifies sales of ICO is completed more quickly or successfully until it reaches the hard cap is faster than estimated. even this opportunity will close the course where there will be no additions to the number of participants again more.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

I don't know, the easiest reason to understand is that the rest of the staff is not working on weekends. Encrypted currency is also a need to rest. This situation is generally a problem with the ICO's expectations. do you understand?

ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

There would be a special case when the selling of the coin is faster than the designated date, that way makes the bounty will also ended quicker than the designated date. But that occurrence is rarely happen these days cause many ICO having to extend their ICO phase due to lacking of investors.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

There are a bunch of options. Usually close early if the ICO has reached the hard cap. It is also possible to project for a long time could not gather the soft cap and decided to stop the project. It is also possible to cancel the ICO for any other reason. Maybe the ICO was illegal.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

That's possible,if the projects are good projects then it must be that theyve reach the soft cap in a short period of time but there are some that will just close down everything due to unknown reasons and the excuses they will tender won't be a genuine one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: