Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:13:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of cryptocurrency?  (Read 546 times)
Mosesayo4450 (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:56:10 AM

Hello guys, is this the end of cryptocurrency i asked my self cause of the subsequently dropping of coins price in the market a lot of red than the green, what may be the cause of all this dropping of price in the market, is it that all coins are connected to one and other that if 1 drops it affects many i just need answers to this my curiosity question. Thanks in advance.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

Hello guys, is this the end of cryptocurrency i asked my self cause of the subsequently dropping of coins price in the market a lot of red than the green, what may be the cause of all this dropping of price in the market, is it that all coins are connected to one and other that if 1 drops it affects many i just need answers to this my curiosity question. Thanks in advance.

The market is in green today Smiley Don't expect that this market will sustain its GREEN candles in the long run because in any market corrections will always happen. Its normal for market to dump at no specific reason especially in cryptoworld that full of fake news. Cryptocurrency will not end this year, educate yourself and understand this market you will see a good technology that keeps this market to recover.
thuychi

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

no this is not the end of crypto,
every year will be like this, the most important thing is you have to be patient and don't panic, if you're panic, then you're done, don't worry too much about the price right now.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

The market is unstable and still hard to guess is similar to ocean waves, but that's not the reason crypto will end, you have to remain optimistic with market conditions, crypto works in this way, you should be familiar with this situation.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:32:18 AM

can not if you want to predict market conditions continue in the future, especially with the current market conditions are currently unstable.
we all can only think but will not know what the results ahirnya what.
we better hope that this condition will pass quickly and market conditions become stable again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

Hello guys, is this the end of cryptocurrency i asked my self cause of the subsequently dropping of coins price in the market a lot of red than the green
Maybe you have been looking on the last few days charts when the market is dropping low but I can see with my naked eyes that there's more green today instead of reds.

what may be the cause of all this dropping of price in the market
FUDs, bad news, hacks, panic selling, more sell orders.

is it that all coins are connected to one and other that if 1 drops it affects many i just need answers to this my curiosity question. Thanks in advance.
Yes all coins are connected to one huge and main attraction of the cryptocurrency market and that is Bitcoin.

When bitcoin starts to be in red, others are going red too but not all of them.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

Correction will surly happen. Let me ask question, who are those buying the coins want to sell? Are there buy orders? The answer is, those who understands how the crypto space Is, is taking position. Be calm, all will be well soon.
Mrliberty

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

Is not yet certain, but for cryptocurrency has no end it's just starting to expand it's popularity among countries
Sallymunchy

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

Is not the end of cryptocurrency.

I think major up and down due Hacking cryptocurrency. This year $731 million being hacked. https://www.ccn.com/731-million-stolen-from-crypto-exchanges-in-2018-can-hacks-be-prevented/
It effect a lot the exchanges and most of traders and investors will less invest and trade.

Exchange need to improve their security on their system so that people around the world will feel secure on it and crypto will get trusted on it.
Now is like 50/50 .. There is a lot need to improve.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

Do not think like that, we have to think positively to cryptocurrency. that in the future prices will definitely go up, just waiting for the right time the price of crypto is sure to go up.

Later blockchain will actually be used for everyday life, so crypto will continue to run well.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

This is not the end of cryptocurrency but this is a good time to invest, I believe the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow and better by the end of this year
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:04:57 AM

Practically all cryptocurrency have a positive correlation among themselves. This means that market as a whole reacts to the same factors, the general capitalization of the cryptocurrency fluctuates with respect to some external factors. The cryptocurrency, in general, move synchronously.
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

I really don't think that cryptocurrency will end just like that, actually the market is recovering from its last fall and the current price of Bitcoin is 6,700$ from 5,800$. Cryptocurrency is the future and I believe it will be part of every economic system in all countries but not today maybe someday.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

It's not. This will eliminate participants who are not interested . This is contrary to + .  many people will leave the market
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

I think that the market is now changing and is very unstable due to the number of new bounty hunters. In any case, it takes time for recovery, after which it becomes clear what will happen next. But the fact that now it's the end, I'm not sure about it. In time everything will become clear.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

Since the beginning of 2018 the cryptocurrency game has changed. Twitter, Facebook and Google have banned cryptocurrency ads (attributed to the ICO hype), and the space transformed from anarchism to a regulated and institutionalized setting. The recent price decline of Bitcoin is “consistent with trading behavior that typically accompanies the introduction of futures markets for an asset
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

For someone who's in the industry of cryptocurrency, you should be used to prices rising and falling. And no, it is not the end of cryptocurrency. In fact, I think it's just the beginning of it all. The world's starting to grasp the thought and idea of it little by little, and that's definitely a good news to us.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Firstly, market been in bear trend and pull backs from recent all time high last January. In my opinion, there's no need to worry since it's usual from its past trend. Some or most of the coins are co-related to bitcoin price since most of it are dependent to BTC. So when BTC drops, expect almost everything to follow.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

What has just happened is certainly not the end of cryptocurrencies. I've seen a lot of price collapses and it never came to an end. At some point, the prices went up again and the market has recovered. That will definitely happen again this time. You just have to wait and let the market time.  Wink
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

Guess what?
People have been asking that question ever since Satoshi created bitcoin.

Can you imagine what it was like in the early days?
Basically just a bunch of tech geeks mining as a hobby, amassing hundreds and thousands of btc for fun.
I'm pretty sure people were wondering if crypto would even be around in another year.

Then it actually became worth something and traded for a couple hundred dollars.
People were saying, "It's fake money! It will never last!"

Now, here we are with the market being worth billions of dollars and people are still skeptical.
Crypto is here to stay.  What you should be asking is what companies will be around 5 to 6 years from now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: