Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We're Looking to a Hire Reddit Promoter — 1,000 ADM/Week(0.6ETH) + ETH Bonuses.  (Read 146 times)
Azza1070 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:38:32 AM

Hi Everyone,

Our team is looking to hire another Reddit promoter, your job will be to make 50-100 Reddit posts a day on different subreddits.
We can provide Reddit accounts.
We're looking for someone who can work almost EVERYDAY.
Each Reddit post will take roughly 10 minutes to post (due to posting restrictions on Reddit), 50-100 posts will take around 8-16 hours.
You will not need to work 8-16 hours a day, but it's expected that you can make a minimum of 50 posts/day, or make up for them the following day.
We need a hard-working promoter who can get the job done and communicate with us.

The ADAMANT Project Team will pay you in ADAMANT tokens. 1,000ADM/week, this is equivalent to 0.6 ETH/week according to the current token price on the ADAMANT website: https://adamant.im/buy-tokens/
I will pay you personally in ETH at random intervals (if you prove hard-work and commitment), however, please do not EXPECT me to send ETH at any given time and please do not ASK me for ETH payments. I will only send them on special occasions. Please do not expect ETH bonuses too often.
If you're interested in this position, please contact me on Telegram: @Azza1070
I believe this will be a great opportunity for anyone looking to acquire large amounts of tokens.
Becoming a Delegate on the ADAMANT Network costs 3,000ADM incase you're interested.
Thank you.

- Aaron

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:46:26 AM
Merited by eternalgloom (3)

I will pay you personally in ETH at random intervals (if you prove hard-work and commitment), however, please do not EXPECT me to send ETH at any given time and please do not ASK me for ETH payments. I will only send them on special occasions. Please do not expect ETH bonuses too often.
Hi mate, I'm not interested of taking the job of this post but this condition just got me after reading it.

You'll pay in special occasions? what does that mean? you'll only pay if you think that the person you hired did a great job and on his side, there's no assurance that he'll be getting paid? correct me if I'm wrong of understanding it.

This is quite risky on the end of your worker, you have to dedicate or put schedule of your paydays if your quota has been met.

But if that is your condition, good luck to your recruitment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Azza1070 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

Hi mate, I'm not interested of taking the job of this post but this condition just got me after reading it.

You'll pay in special occasions? what does that mean? you'll only pay if you think that the person you hired did a great job and on his side, there's no assurance that he'll be getting paid? correct me if I'm wrong of understanding it.

This is quite risky on the end of your worker, you have to dedicate or put schedule of your paydays if your quota has been met.

Yes, they're bonuses for hard work, but they're not guaranteed payments on a regular basis.
It's just when I'm able to (depending on payments received from my personal clients).
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

Yes, they're bonuses for hard work, but they're not guaranteed payments on a regular basis.
It's just when I'm able to (depending on payments received from my personal clients).
In that kind of arrangement you would really hard to look for someone to look in  that job. Im not nor interested too just like on the guy above but those kind of terms wont really give an assurance that the worker would able to get his pay. 50-100 post wont really be easy and it would really took almost a day for a certain job and do get 0.6 eth per week but well good luck into that one.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: