Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloomberg runs blatant propaganda video on Quantum (FAKE) computers.  (Read 813 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:31:34 PM

they looked like such monkeys reading from the dumbest script

and Lev Grossman seemed smart enough to not be partaking in this BS

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:45:51 PM

the so called quantum spin logic is nonsense

and its more than the number of atoms that can fit in the universe you dumbasses  Cheesy

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:48:52 PM

Daniel L. Doctoroff CEO of bloomberg is a F&^%$#@# D*&^%$#@

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Arksun

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:49:48 PM

D-Wave claims of actually having built one already may be very questionable indeed, but there's no denying the awesome power they would give us when we do eventually harness the power of quantum mechanics in computing. I don't believe it's a question of 'if' , it really is a question of 'when'

And well done on quickly editing your spelling of quantum as 'quantam', I was going to pick you up on that Wink

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:52:40 PM

D-Wave claims of actually having built one already may be very questionable indeed, but there's no denying the awesome power they would give us when we do eventually harness the power of quantum mechanics in computing. I don't believe it's a question of 'if' , it really is a question of 'when'

And well done on quickly editing your spelling of quantum as 'quantam', I was going to pick you up on that Wink

D-WAVE is FAKE BS

and you can spell all you want it wont get you anywhere if your retarded enough to believe even one word of the Bloomberg piece

it was scripted to the most absolutely retarded level

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:55:34 PM

Bitcoinpro picks up Baseball and smashes Massive F&*%^$# homerun on bloomberg  Cheesy

the retarded physicists better come up with some better BS if they think they can compete on my level

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Arksun

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:04:36 PM

If you want those reading your posts to not think you're some I'm immature ranting 12 year old I'd suggest you rethink your approach to language as well as putting words into others mouths and calling them retarded in the process.

I would perhaps suggest that you do some reading up on quantum mechanics and some of the amazing properties it has, not to mention how we already have many real world applications and uses of such properties in readily available products we take for granted.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:07:24 PM

If you want those reading your posts to not think you're some I'm immature ranting 12 year old I'd suggest you rethink your approach to language as well as putting words into others mouths and calling them retarded in the process.

I would perhaps suggest that you do some reading up on quantum mechanics and some of the amazing properties it has, not to mention how we already have many real world applications and uses of such properties in readily available products we take for granted.

I see you forgot to add the facts that prove quantum computing is anything but vaporware  Cheesy

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:11:35 PM

They got an IPO yet on cryptostocks?

burp...
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:13:05 PM

They got an IPO yet on cryptostocks?

check second market

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Arksun

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:16:16 PM

I see you forgot to add the facts that prove quantum computing is anything but vaporware  Cheesy

1) Nothng is 100% conclusive at this time regarding D-Wave specifically, the jury is still out so to speak, but as I already stated in my first post if you read it properly my opinion is that their claim is 'very questionable'. I personally feel the closest we've come to it is the prototype lab work going on, not what D-Wave has done

2) The interview was NOT specifically just about D-Wave, but looking into the potential of quantum computing for the future.

3) He was clear in pointing out some of his points were as he put it 'speculation', if you don't know what that means look it up.

I swear, this world could do with people engaging their brains and learning to read and listen properly first before speaking and typing.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:18:04 PM

the so called quantum spin logic is nonsense

and its more than the number of atoms that can fit in the universe you dumbasses  Cheesy
I'm not surprised at all. Media is c*** these days.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:18:35 PM

I see you forgot to add the facts that prove quantum computing is anything but vaporware  Cheesy

1) Nothng is 100% conclusive at this time regarding D-Wave specifically, the jury is still out so to speak, but as I already stated in my first post if you read it properly my opinion is that their claim is 'very questionable'. I personally feel the closest we've come to it is the prototype lab work going on, not what D-Wave has done

2) The interview was NOT specifically just about D-Wave, but looking into the potential of quantum computing for the future.

3) He was clear in pointing out some of his points were as he put it 'speculation', if you don't know what that means look it up.

I swear, this world could do with people engaging their brains and learning to read and listen properly first before speaking and typing.

Did you see the slip up by Obama just now oh wow anyone can do it proves

you are just the biggest idiot in the world

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Arksun

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:22:53 PM

Did you see the slip up by Obama just now oh wow anyone can do it proves

you are just the biggest idiot in the world

Oh the irony. Thank you for crystallising my very last point Smiley

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:25:04 PM

Dont mention it Dumbass

and dont bang the door on the way out ive heard enough of your persistence

niggling retardedness for one day