Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPUnion [GUT] PoW | Computing Power Ecosystem | Stop Mining For Nothing!!  (Read 8293 times)
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

pool.gpunion.io
no paid  Huh
We've adjusted the minimum payment to 20 so that small miners are able to get payed. We had some issues with payment scheduling in our pool but it is fixed now.
Hi, I also noticed that the pool itself had an issue over night, there is a payout gap of 11 hours. In those 11 hours of no rewards I finally get a payment of almost double of what i normally got every two hours. Does this mean that the 11 hour gap of mining is wasted power and time or is there a backlog of payments that still has to be made?

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

Is there some roi mining this coin? i dont see any benefit

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
kikichou

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

pool.gpunion.io
no paid  Huh
We've adjusted the minimum payment to 20 so that small miners are able to get payed. We had some issues with payment scheduling in our pool but it is fixed now.
Hi, I also noticed that the pool itself had an issue over night, there is a payout gap of 11 hours. In those 11 hours of no rewards I finally get a payment of almost double of what i normally got every two hours. Does this mean that the 11 hour gap of mining is wasted power and time or is there a backlog of payments that still has to be made?
diff went high in that 11 hours.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

pool.gpunion.io
no paid  Huh
diff went high in that 11 hours.
Ok, makes sense, thanks!

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
iwensfortis

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

sadly distribution is not great at all see richlist
http://explorer.overcookedpanda.com:3001/richlist
900k mined in 2 days but currently 20Mhs will get u 750 coins a day.
gpunion (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:54:44 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 01:09:57 AM by gpunion

Dear Gpunion community, we’ve decided to stop supporting dev-pool temporarily. During this period, we will concentrate more on the project development, which will also benefit GUT distribution. Please stop mining on dev pool and transfer to community pools. Dev pool will be closed at July 7 midnight, after cleaning all debts. We appreciate your understanding. And please keep supporting Gpunion project. We are doing something meaningful, innovative, and revolutionary TOGETHER. To be continued..
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:31:56 AM

I can not see any benefit in mining in this as of now? when this is going on exchanges.?
gpunion (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

I can not see any benefit in mining in this as of now? when this is going on exchanges.?

We are not rush to exchange list. But we have a clear plan on market management. Mine now, hold for larger benefit:)
icedevil

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

Dear Gpunion community, we’ve decided to stop supporting dev-pool temporarily. During this period, we will concentrate more on the project development, which will also benefit GUT distribution. Please stop mining on dev pool and transfer to community pools. Dev pool will be closed at July 7 midnight, after cleaning all debts. We appreciate your understanding. And please keep supporting Gpunion project. We are doing something meaningful, innovative, and revolutionary TOGETHER. To be continued..

if I have mined from 7 until now I have lost time and coins?
the miner works correctly...
Pt411
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

GPUnion NOW ON!!!!
SUBSCRIBERPOOL.COM
Mining pool for our Subscriber Community

-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://mine.subscriberpool.com:3641 -u < WALLET ADDRESS > -p c=GUT

Low fee 0.5%. Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.5, or 0.05 on Sunday
GOOD LUCK!!!!
Come and join us and SUBSCRIBE!
gpunion (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

GPUnion was featured by Matt and [Mystery Mining Morning]!
We've got 4 stars among startup blockchain project! Watch vedio here at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km3JCgxpvt8&t=11s (58:30)
Thanks for featuring our project!
gpunion (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

[OFFICIAL RELEASE]GPUnion whilte paper v1.0: http://gpunion.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/GPUnion-Whitepaper-v1.0.pdf
Bounty program of GPUnion starts soon, please follow us at:
Discord: https://discord.gg/2U2guVe
Telegram: https://t.me/gpunion
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gpunion
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Gpunion-2019071461688729
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4602640.0
icedevil

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

gpunion (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

We actually terminated the pool until most of the hash out at the end of yesterday. We also have pre-posted the announcement days ago. So the answer is no for this time. Sorry.
icedevil

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

ok but i think people dont read every minutes this forum...
my question is why miner doesnt stop to works?!?
in this case its impossible to see if i mined for nothing or not...
i mined until now for nothing! tyvm! this is not professional

last payments is yesterday
gpunion (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

ok but i think people dont read every minutes this forum...
my question is why miner doesnt stop to works?!?
in this case its impossible to see if i mined for nothing or not...
i mined until now for nothing! tyvm! this is not professional

last payments is yesterday

Yes, we cleaned all the payments yesterday. As we said, we want to devoting more time on project itself, instead of maintaining the mining pool. Please understand our situation here. We will deliver the project properly, please keep following us. NIGHT!
icedevil

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

but why miner works without problems?
your pool is up...
gpunion (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

your pool is up...

YES, to set up a yiimp pool is easy, but to maintain one is not. We didn't realize the code of which is buggy and unstable earlier. Plus 90% of the hash was in the dev-pool, which is not healthy. As we said, we want to focus on the development of GPUnion project.
orbitdv

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

your pool is up...
you that it is so difficult to switch to another pool ?  Tongue
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW