Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Contractium ICO begins - We save marketing budget hardly to give out big BOUNTY  (Read 3247 times)
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:15:31 AM

the project offers a very innovative concept, and I see a given allocation is also seductive. I think it will be a lot of participants who are interested in joining this project.
success always for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TGBgraib

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

the project offers a very innovative concept, and I see a given allocation is also seductive. I think it will be a lot of participants who are interested in joining this project.
success always for this project.

great project
Contractium is decentralized software running smart contracts based on Ethereum, which run exactly as programmed without the possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.
antigalo

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

Private Sales: From 7th July 2018 to August 2018 ( as planned)   
Pre-Sales: From August 2018 to September 2018 (as planned)   
Public Sales: From September 2018 to October 2018 (as planned)   
Token Sales: From October 2018 to November 2018 (as planned
==========================================

whether that means bounty duration ends up until november 2018?
jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

like his investors are going to need the Contractium project because they have a great facility in spending their token
gaga org

Activity: 196
Merit: 27

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

now Contractium network has ICO listing at https://icobench.com/ico/contractium-io | https://www.trackico.io/ico/contractium-network/| https://icoholder.com/en/contractium-network-22199 | https://icostat.net/?search=Contractium+Network | https://findico.io/ico/contractium-network/rating | https://icotracker.net/listqueue ETC.

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

like his investors are going to need the Contractium project because they have a great facility in spending their token
hopefully there will be many investors who are interested in this project and this project will be developed to a great success for the future nya.tapi it also depends on the team involved how will work.
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

Hello dear  manager, idea of this project to my mind is  actual  and the final product  will be in the demand,  wish you  a lot of contribution, however I advise  you to extend    bounty  programs  campaign,  for example  instagram  campaign, it is very popular  now, also  advice you to accept  participants with a red confidence score .
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:33:57 PM

The best project, i interesting this project. i will be support until the end ICO. Good luck
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

sounds very interesting to me, helping businessmen who do not have the skills to make money - tokenize, by the way why can't  download the white paper?
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

sounds very interesting to me, helping businessmen who do not have the skills to make money - tokenize, by the way why can't  download the white paper?
it looks so, let alone the benefits provided also many hopefully will be successful later with many investors who are interested.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

it looks so, let alone the benefits provided also many hopefully will be successful later with many investors who are interested.
the goal of this project is very rewarding, and I am sure that all teams will manage this project very seriously so that this project can run smoothly dam was able to achieve his success.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

the goal of this project is very rewarding, and I am sure that all teams will manage this project very seriously so that this project can run smoothly dam was able to achieve his success.
with an interesting concept and a reliable team, of course all want this project to succeed, and of course all will do the best for this project so that later this project will succeed to develop for its future.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

with an interesting concept and a reliable team, of course all want this project to succeed, and of course all will do the best for this project so that later this project will succeed to develop for its future.
There is no doubt about it. all teams will definitely always work hard in earnest to develop this project, so that the desired targets can be easily reached.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

The new project brings the theme of payment peer to peer allocation of funds for big signature campaign to 30% explanation is also very clear I am sure in the future this project will have a good prospect.dan many investors who join. Hopefully the program runs smoothly and achieve great success .
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

The best project, i interesting this project. i will be support until the end ICO. Good luck

Contractium builds a SaaS blockchain for the online consumer world that allows commercial companies and users to create markets, keep records of debts or promises, move funds according to given instructions.
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

Contractium Network the Internet users’ smart contract platform developed and based on the Ethereum platform in its quest to disrupt the regular business space with its decentralized product offering; the Smart Contract App and Tokenize App that runs smart contracts on a proof-of-contract protocol is still on the march. This has endeared us to individuals and business enterprises, who now have the power to bid farewell to long, boring and sometimes overly long and technical paperwork they formerly resorted to in order to get things done before now.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

I see teams really work very seriously in developing this project. Hopefully this project will always have a better development again.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

I see teams really work very seriously in developing this project. Hopefully this project will always have a better development again.
of course, the team will always manage this project very well, because the team also expects his project managed this can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

Contractium helps users create the intelligent public contract with easy, secure, and cannot be trusted to work together without technical skills
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

themed platform peer to peer payments already there are many on the market and many are successful. Hopefully with innovations that are carried by this project will attract much attention investors
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: