Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Contractium ICO begins - We save marketing budget hardly to give out big BOUNTY  (Read 3247 times)
filisia

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

themed platform peer to peer payments already there are many on the market and many are successful. Hopefully with innovations that are carried by this project will attract much attention investors
that support this project definitely expect the best. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
edwinald

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Hello admin when bounty Signature end?and why Signature Code for Jr member Not Found? https://contractium.io/signatures/
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

themed platform peer to peer payments already there are many on the market and many are successful. Hopefully with innovations that are carried by this project will attract much attention investors
that support this project definitely expect the best. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.

With decentralized software based on Ethereum's smart contract, Contractium helps users make smart contracts easily via desktop- / mobile- / web-app.
Vivek0757

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

Contractium token is good and team is also awesome they are working very hard and do the partnership with new exchanges. They are already partnered with 3 to 4 exchanges. I think this will be good token in future thank you team.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:01:19 AM

With decentralized software based on Ethereum's smart contract, Contractium helps users make smart contracts easily via desktop- / mobile- / web-app.
I see a lot of advantages offered by this project to its users and I am sure that there will be a lot of support for this project in order to be successful in the future.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

I see a lot of advantages offered by this project to its users and I am sure that there will be a lot of support for this project in order to be successful in the future.
Hopefully this will be the beginning of this project to achieve success, with lots of support and investors who join me, I am sure this project can be successful.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
tamsyho2

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Contractium token is good and team is also awesome they are working very hard and do the partnership with new exchanges. They are already partnered with 3 to 4 exchanges. I think this will be good token in future thank you team.
bostaufik

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

EXCHANGES CONFIRMED LISTING CTU ico is still running and this token has been listed in various exchanges very well,  Shocked NOW PRIVATES SALES IS STARTING WITH +65% BONUS and SOLD: 605,741,109 CTU  Wink

Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

LAST CHANCE TO BUY CTU WITH +65% BONUS.
The private sales will be ended exactly at 06:59:59am GMT+07:00, on Thursday, 9th August 2018.
Once your KYC was verified, our smart contract ethereum address was unlocked and appeared on your Dashboard - ICO tab. You will deposit to the ethereum address that you found on your DASHBOARD, via our website only.
Please trust NO ONE on social media channels and communities in buying CTU procedure.
You trust NO EMAILING sending to your mailbox "the ETH address so that you should deposit to buy CTU".
WE NEVER DO THAT.
YOU CAN BUY CTU ONLY ON YOUR DASHBOARD.
Please login https://ico.contractium.io/ and go to your DASHBOARD.
Or you can log in directly to your dashboard: https://dashboard.contractium.io
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

Contractium, as a software-as-a-service, helps businesses be used as payment gateways (in countries that access cryptocurrency as international liquidity), and online gift systems (in other countries in the world).
tuansyho2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

the project offers a very innovative concept, and I see a given allocation is also seductive. I think it will be a lot of participants who are interested in joining this project.
success always for this project.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

EXCHANGES CONFIRMED LISTING CTU ico is still running and this token has been listed in various exchanges very well,  Shocked NOW PRIVATES SALES IS STARTING WITH +65% BONUS and SOLD: 605,741,109 CTU  Wink
very large bonuses offered, and I believe with bonuses offered this could attract more investors to join in supporting the success of this project.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

very large bonuses offered, and I believe with bonuses offered this could attract more investors to join in supporting the success of this project.
yes, right I agree with you, hopefully this bonus will be able to attract investors to join and in the future this project can also achieve its success with satisfying results. continued enthusiasm for the team to achieve the success of this project.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:51:47 AM

yes, right I agree with you, hopefully this bonus will be able to attract investors to join and in the future this project can also achieve its success with satisfying results. continued enthusiasm for the team to achieve the success of this project.
We see how the development of this project. Hopefully this successful strategy of attracting more investors so the target could be achieved in the near future.

suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

support is provided for the project grew. and of course this will be very good for the progress of the project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

support is provided for the project grew. and of course this will be very good for the progress of the project.
you're right, because a lot of support is indeed very influential both to the progress of a project.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

you're right, because a lot of support is indeed very influential both to the progress of a project.
I think it's not just support for this project to succeed but also the success of this project depends on the team involved in it if all of them always work together in a compact manner, success will no doubt be achieved.

Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

I think it's not just support for this project to succeed but also the success of this project depends on the team involved in it if all of them always work together in a compact manner, success will no doubt be achieved.
I see that this project supports a lot of success, and besides that many also give positive responses to this project, this will be the initial step for this project to be successful. We look forward to the good news from this project.

DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Contractium Network Harmonizing Blockchain Research Data Sales with Careonchain Network Partnership
Contractium Network has successfully concretized her partnership with Careonchain. This was achieved in token swaps and several other technical agreement both our teams have agreed to explore towards a sustainable progress across our roadmap and the ultimate boost of the Contractium Network ecosyetem. CAREON being a laudable project in the global blockchain space is already doing well with its’ token sale having surpassed its softcap.

thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

#contractium is Ethereum's technology based on the PoW algorithm and now it is planning to switch to PoS. That's why we create Contractium,based on the Proof-of-Contract. Contractium is a decentralized software that runs smart contracts based on Ethereum, which run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party inteference.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: