Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:58:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Bulls are serious and Bitcoin is on the verge of going to the moon!  (Read 497 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:50:24 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 10:41:11 AM by jamesashmore1964

These Bitcoin bulls are strategically defending Bitcoin and look to have deep pockets!
This is a green light for me and I am running with them!
These bulls are warriors and have my respect!
Let’s take Bitcoin and the Alts to the moon: You only have one life!
Bitcoin 7000 USD will be smashed and the Bears will not know what hit them!
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

These Bitcoin bulls are strategically defending Bitcoin and look to have deep pockets!
You can't expect for the people who are bullish with bitcoin to defend other altcoins or a random shit coin out there with their pockets and words.

We will defend our big boy bitcoin.

If you are respecting these warriors or what title you are calling them, they have your respect too.

Putting bitcoin to the moon isn't just a click or magic that will pop out of nowhere, it takes time and we don't know when it'll come but just hold on until it knocks.

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

You can't expect for the people who are bullish with bitcoin to defend other altcoins or a random shit coin out there with their pockets and words.

We will defend our big boy bitcoin.

If you are respecting these warriors or what title you are calling them, they have your respect too.

Putting bitcoin to the moon isn't just a click or magic that will pop out of nowhere, it takes time and we don't know when it'll come but just hold on until it knocks.

OK, I respect what you say but as matter of fact ALT prices will follow!
I respect it is just not clicks and strategy is an impotent role and thus far the Bulls are defending their destiny admirably!
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

I also hope that this year Bitcoin and many altcoins can be on the moon. I have bought some ETH and plan to wait for the arrival of the bull market. I hope that August will bring me good luck!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

I also hope that this year Bitcoin and many altcoins can be on the moon. I have bought some ETH and plan to wait for the arrival of the bull market. I hope that August will bring me good luck!

Good luck my man: You will be OK!
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Well, how can I say something negative with this show of so much enthusiasm and optimism for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general? As for myself, though am observing well the market trends and can be feeling some negative about the market but at the back of my mind I would love to be proven proven wrong...I want to be surprised soon with a good bull run that can last into next year...who would not love that good news? Anyway,. the market is all about being positive and I believe if we can all imbibe this kind of feeling to the whole market then maybe we can influence where Bitcoin should be going. Or am I already displaying unfounded optimism here?
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

Technically BTC has a double bottom pattern at the level of 5800-6000 USD. The first bottom was in February and the second one was in June. This pattern is very important for a reversal signal. At the moment the bulls are trying to control BTC but it is too early to say that the bull run has started.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

7000 USD is coming into striking distance. The Bitcoin Bulls will have no mercy!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

Technically BTC has a double bottom pattern at the level of 5800-6000 USD. The first bottom was in February and the second one was in June. This pattern is very important for a reversal signal. At the moment the bulls are trying to control BTC but it is too early to say that the bull run has started.

The Bulls will have no mercy with a Bitcoin Bear Bitch like you!
micheal wang

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

Do not rejoice in advance, because it could be bitcoin prices will decline back in the next few hours. If you look at chart patterns in recent days do have a good pattern, and signify will increase. But that factor will always be useless when it comes to a bad thing, and this has happened before.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Do not rejoice in advance, because it could be bitcoin prices will decline back in the next few hours. If you look at chart patterns in recent days do have a good pattern, and signify will increase. But that factor will always be useless when it comes to a bad thing, and this has happened before.

Leave the site please: Not interested in your BS!
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

It is good that you are optimistic but still be careful. What influenced you that there is an imminent bull run coming?
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

It is good that you are optimistic but still be careful. What influenced you that there is an imminent bull run coming?

I have my sources. The BTC pumps for the bulls are costing a lot of money: It is surgical and if you think for 5 minutes they will walk away you are stupid: In for a penny in for a pound as they say!
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

It's funny when so many people are creathing a thousands of posts here preying to all their gods for Bitcoin hardly convincing each other that bitcoin will survive. Is it some kind of a cult?
tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

Well, how can I say something negative with this show of so much enthusiasm and optimism for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general? As for myself, though am observing well the market trends and can be feeling some negative about the market but at the back of my mind I would love to be proven proven wrong...I want to be surprised soon with a good bull run that can last into next year...who would not love that good news? Anyway,. the market is all about being positive and I believe if we can all imbibe this kind of feeling to the whole market then maybe we can influence where Bitcoin should be going. Or am I already displaying unfounded optimism here?
I also agree with you and hope the bull run come and last for a very long term before another bear again. The best think to keep one going in this crypto market is patience and to always stay positive even if things are not going fine like this bear period, it will really help crypto go a long way.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

It's funny when so many people are creathing a thousands of posts here preying to all their gods for Bitcoin hardly convincing each other that bitcoin will survive. Is it some kind of a cult?

Get off the site: Bitch
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

Im not sure about super bulls at the moment, i think once btc breaks the 10000 and then 12000 mark only then we can be sure of a strong uptrend and new money will start flowing in as a result of fomo that will push the price even higher.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Filicius

Activity: 424
Merit: 75

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

Get off the site: Bitch

LOOOOOOOOL  Cheesy

On the other hand, @kindbtc, when btc breaks the 10-12k mark nocoiners will have already lost a precious 1.5x-2x from the profits.

WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Im not sure about super bulls at the moment, i think once btc breaks the 10000 and then 12000 mark only then we can be sure of a strong uptrend and new money will start flowing in as a result of fomo that will push the price even higher.

The move up has to start somewhere. You are a fool! Do you wear a jester hat! Crawl back into your hole: it has to start somewhere dont you get it!
oxonhu

Merit: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

we can see the biggest bull ever if big investors , hedge founds and big companies come to the market. Bitcoin can even reach +$50k so quick. currently btc has over 100billion mcap. If you think gold mcap , you will see its nothing. i dont know when but someday btc can reach $100k and i hope we will see this in few years.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: