Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my ether wallet pvt key just hacked  (Read 574 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

If you have truly confirmed that your wallet was hacked, the best you can dfo is to forget about that wallet. Do not use it again. If you cannot afford to by hardware wallet,you can download the extension of metamast.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

Best case scenario forget that wallet open a new one because the first one is already under someone control since pvk is already compromised

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

At first I think you should check ETH transaction txid to see address which your ETH and tokens were sent to then check it on Google to see if that hacker is in this forum or not Smiley. After that try to buy a Trezor or ledger nano asap. At the moment I think you should forget about that wallet cause everyone can access to your wallet as long as they have your wallet private key Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

I think that you should contact with the support team to solve your trouble. I hope that they will help you. Anyway it is a pity that your wallet was hacked. Tell us later how you have solved this trouble.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

This is very sad, when you lose all the altcoin you have in the wallet because your personal keys are stolen I am sad to hear it, but this can be a big lesson for you because of your negligence in giving data pesonal because of lack of heart will incur big losses, but you do not dissolves in grief, you can create a new wallet and save your privatkey carefully, do not believe when someone asks for your key or other personal data, be careful in filling out the form of participation of a bounty campaign.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

That’s horrible that your ether wallet pvt key are just being hacked but don’t be feel so uneasy and depress about this bad happen
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

hacked incidents in myetherwallet usually happen karean phising, maybe we can bookmark myetherwallet web to be more secure and also include keystone so we are not easy dihack. although not 100 percent safe but can anticipate.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

last night some hacked my pvt key and steal all my eth and major eth tokens

can I secure my eth address or its now in control of hacker ?  Huh

With out your knowledge this is not possible . I dont know how they hacked and how they know your private key. Without proving your private key are without accessing any scam website its not possible. So they mistake from your side. you should protect your private key.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

Its indeed quite easy to step on a mine when it comes to accessing your ETH wallet with a private key. I assume you have some spyware on your computer or the other option is that you made a mistake yourself and fell on some phishing link. Be sure to scan your PC with MalwareBytes or anything similar.
Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

that's the weakness of the private key, vulnerable to hack by others, my friend always advise always be careful when opening myetherwallet site because many fake / phishing sites that resemble the original site and it caused many victims Undecided
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that, have you ever told other people about your private key? and also the most common is that you are not carefully copying your private key into phishing sites, because most of this can happen because of self-neglect

hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

This is very unfortunate. Since your account is already hacked, then you cannot do anything about it anymore, it is gone already. You just have to make a new account to have a new private key. And let this be a lesson to you. Dont ever go on a phishing sites so that your keys will be safe. You should be very careful so that this will not happen again.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

I really sympathize with you, but there is absolutely nothing you can do about the hacked account. It's gone forever! Just create a new wallet and be wary of the way you use MEW. It's not safe to enter MEW with your private key.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

The best you do is to use another wallet or buy a ledger and if you can still salvage some of your funds from your previous wallet then to it with haste. Try also to reformat your computer you are using with access and data related to your cryptocurrency funds just to be sure.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

Your Myetherwallet is no longer secure because someone else has access to your wallet so only you can do it now and make it more robust against hackers. You use Jsonfile, or metamask.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

Nobody can hack your private key, it will take an insane amount of time and resource if it is ever possible to hack your private key! You must have made a mistake by either clicking a phishing site where you lodge in your details or your system got hacked!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

there is no way to secure MEW already known to private key by others, the solution is to create a new wallet and do not let it happen again, I suggest the private key is stored in a different folder or file with the address to minimize events like this.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

im sorry to hear mate, but the best way you can do right now if there are still coins in your wallet is to transfer all of that in a new MEW wallet, hackers are already in control of your wallet. create a new wallet and be sure always that no one else can steal it from you. install an metamask for additional security, careful opening some site especially untrusted sites. and lastly make sure that you keep your private key on a aafe place.

jwelkem

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

I am sad for what you encountered, yet it is surely not one of the general population who have stolen from you, this is the thing that occurred between the abundance bunter, there are some dianta the individuals who simply need to benefit in the wrong way, yet this is an incredible exercise for you will later when you fill an abundance shape to be watchful when filling the information, keep your swallow enter in somewhere else, so when you duplicate backdrop amlamat you are not wrong to enter, ideally this could be your proposal.
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

No it is not actually controlled by the hackers the reason why some people can easily get or access your account because your private key is not secured properly. The first thing you should do in creating your ether wallet is make sure that you are the only one who knows your private key because it is the very important thing in your ether wallet account . Second there are some sites that are pretending that you just need to copy and paste you wallet address to give you and transfer free tokens or what so ever in your account there are programs created by the hackers that when you paste your wallet address it will replace the address that you copied and they will easily get your master pass for you password manager. Beware of those sites to prevent your wallet to be hacked. And the last thing you should do you is to create another wallet because the hacker has the power to control your wallet because the hackers have your private key. Hope that this tips will help to you to have idea how to keep properly your ether wallet. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: