Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Bulls are playing for keeps!  (Read 183 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:10:16 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 10:43:23 AM by jamesashmore1964

These guys appear to have unlimited funding and will not surrender until a Bull run is in motion!
In my opinion they will smash the 6800-7200 levels and have no mercy with BEAR BITCHES.
These guys are in too deep to surrender.
They are true Spartans!
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

These guys appear to have unlimited funding and will not surrender until a Bull run is in motion!
Who are these people? do you have an idea on who really they are?

In my opinion they will smash the 6800-7200 levels and have no mercy with BEAR BITCHES.
Chill, we all want to see bitcoin hit $6,800 - $7,200 and we already can see the window of it while bitcoin hits $6,600 today.

They are true Spartans!
Why would they surrender if bitcoin is here to stay? not only them that wanted to make money with this market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

Who are these people? do you have an idea on who really they are?

Chill, we all want to see bitcoin hit $6,800 - $7,200 and we already can see the window of it while bitcoin hits $6,600 today.

They are true Spartans!
Why would they surrender if bitcoin is here to stay? not only them that wanted to make money with this market.

You need to study English more: Inlingua are a good choice!
btctime

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

I also think so and I am sure that large crypto-currency whales will not let bitcoin penetrate the price level of $ 6,000, but push the price upwards.
deerlion

Activity: 106
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:42:27 AM

These whales can never have nough.  they will manipulate prices as much as they want.  This is just a game they play.  Nothing to panic over, just stay calm.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:08:20 AM

if you think they will smash the $6800 - $7200 level, whether after that the bull will start? when can it be achieved?
if so then we should wait for this to happen and now is the right time to buy, right?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:21:39 AM

if you think they will smash the $6800 - $7200 level, whether after that the bull will start? when can it be achieved?
if so then we should wait for this to happen and now is the right time to buy, right?

Yes, now is the time to buy in my opinion
The bulls will possible spike Bitcoin by 1000 USD and the market will move fast!
If you do not have a position you will be left out!
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

I guess this only means the support of the people to Bitcoin is not over yet, i guess like for myself i really believe on the beauty of the blockchain and it's potential to innovate technology. And i guess for now Bitcoin is the carrier of the whole industry and the industry need it to pump in order for it to survive. Because if we can imagine bitcoin dropping, i guess it will mislead people that the whole industry is now dead which may cause panic to all cryptocurrency holders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:41:48 AM

I guess this only means the support of the people to Bitcoin is not over yet, i guess like for myself i really believe on the beauty of the blockchain and it's potential to innovate technology. And i guess for now Bitcoin is the carrier of the whole industry and the industry need it to pump in order for it to survive. Because if we can imagine bitcoin dropping, i guess it will mislead people that the whole industry is now dead which may cause panic to all cryptocurrency holders.

The Bulls understand this!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

in case you didn't know bitcoin daily trading volume is 4-5 billion dollars every day these days that price is stable. during bigger moves it can reach a lot higher. and the market is not centralized like how altcoins are. for example Binance has all the volume of altcoin market and the price is mostly set there!
but in bitcoin it is Coinbase, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Kraken,.... and 10 others each having between 5 and 10 percent of the market and they have no connection with each other.
now for someone to control this market (the way you suggest) they have to be on all these exchanges at once and have at least $1 billion in the market manipulating it!!!

not to mention that if what you say is true then price should have gone up to $10k by now. LOL

in comparison you can pump altcoins with less than $10k and some of them with even $1000 Cheesy

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:13:35 AM

in case you didn't know bitcoin daily trading volume is 4-5 billion dollars every day these days that price is stable. during bigger moves it can reach a lot higher. and the market is not centralized like how altcoins are. for example Binance has all the volume of altcoin market and the price is mostly set there!
but in bitcoin it is Coinbase, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Kraken,.... and 10 others each having between 5 and 10 percent of the market and they have no connection with each other.
now for someone to control this market (the way you suggest) they have to be on all these exchanges at once and have at least $1 billion in the market manipulating it!!!

not to mention that if what you say is true then price should have gone up to $10k by now. LOL

in comparison you can pump altcoins with less than $10k and some of them with even $1000 Cheesy

Who cares: The Fact is Bitcoin has strong Bulls. The Bears are going to be crucified. Go and place a short and see what happens to your investment: ZERO
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

Good to see some optimistic threads about the Bitcoin price for once rather than the opposite Smiley

This is pure speculation but also McAfee did declare he thought the next bull run might occur within 30 days from the last double bottom around $5,800~

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

Who cares: The Fact is Bitcoin has strong Bulls. The Bears are going to be crucified. Go and place a short and see what happens to your investment: ZERO

why the fuck do i want to short bitcoin? specially now?!!
only an idiot would short bitcoin now that price is at the bottom and the chances of dropping more has decreased so much they are closer to 0.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

Good to see some optimistic threads about the Bitcoin price for once rather than the opposite Smiley

This is pure speculation but also McAfee did declare he thought the next bull run might occur within 30 days from the last double bottom around $5,800~

Yes, Bitcoin is ready to soar!
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

Bulls are always playing for keeps. True holdiing means keeping, not selling, at whatever price until their determined targets are reached. Bulls are actually not holders, they are same as speculators. Bulls are also bears, depending on which side of the market they play.

Oh and OP please do not create so many threads just make one and keep it active is enough. I agree with your thoughts and most of us do, but we do not need to say it repetitively so many times!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

They are true Spartans!

Ofcourse they can do what they wants since they are rich. Only rich people can play on their pwn money since they have plenty of money.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

Bulls are always playing for keeps. True holdiing means keeping, not selling, at whatever price until their determined targets are reached. Bulls are actually not holders, they are same as speculators. Bulls are also bears, depending on which side of the market they play.

Oh and OP please do not create so many threads just make one and keep it active is enough. I agree with your thoughts and most of us do, but we do not need to say it repetitively so many times!

Someone has to support Bitcoin!
Bitcoin needs us at the moment!
OK, I will slow down a bit pushing Bitcoin but we need others to support it in forums and not support negativity!
It is bad what the media sometimes do!
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

in any case, we can only guess how the situation will develop further, but now it is better not to continue, but to keep your coins
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

To keep is to hold. Never sell at low price but wait for the highest price. In the situation right now the best thing you can do is to wait and hold it.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

They don't defend bitcoin, they only defend their personal interests but this is true that most of the whales are not affected by the falling price at all, that makes them very successful against the little fish.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: