Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:26:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLAMs, CLAMCOIN] Address peculiarity - blockchain bug (?)  (Read 96 times)
Pan Troglodytes (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

Hi,

I have recently come accross this address:
1Q7CLPAV6Xu1MkqiYdmKBNPrZPU9bZSBHX

which HAD a positive Bitcoin balance on 12.05.2014 (a date of Clams distribution) but nevertheless has NOT been awarded Clams on the initial distribution. Digging deeper I checked Just-Dice.com webpage and tried the /dig command and they gave me their standard response for a new address:
INFO: BTC address [1Q7CLPAV] was not funded on 12th May 2014; [xXQqEFzx] is the corresponding CLAM address; see [history:1Q7CLPAV] for a history of its balance

If you check those links, you would see that the history link shows that the address HAD a positive balance, so why would they choose to declare the address HAD BEEN EMPTY (in line with the fact the address HAD NOT BEEN awarded Clams)? Do they still have the same bug that the software for initial Clams distribution had? Or am I missing something?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: