Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EXCHANGE!?  (Read 118 times)
GeorgiBaltov (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

My question is:

Is there any crypto to fiat exchange (no matter new/old, trusted/ or not, regulated/ unregulated and etc.) or market which accepts bank card payments and doesn’t require ID verification?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

My question is:

Is there any crypto to fiat exchange (no matter new/old, trusted/ or not, regulated/ unregulated and etc.) or market which accepts bank card payments and doesn’t require ID verification?
An exchange site that accepts bank card payments that I don't know of, but for an exchange site that doesn’t require ID verification, you can try Binance. So far I have been using their site for quite sometime now and they have not required me to send them a copy of my id's. With a lot of fraudsters around, I don't think there is an exchange site that accepts bank card payment and ID's not required. They also have to protect their business.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

My question is:

An exchange site that accepts bank card payments that I don't know of, but for an exchange site that doesn’t require ID verification, you can try Binance. So far I have been using their site for quite sometime now and they have not required me to send them a copy of my id's. With a lot of fraudsters around, I don't think there is an exchange site that accepts bank card payment and ID's not required. They also have to protect their business.

This guy wants to buy crypto for fiat without ID. Not crypto to crypto trading. Binance plans to launch this but not yet.

I would try to find someone on https://localbitcoins.com - its service where you buy coins from users - even for cash.

GeorgiBaltov (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

My question is:

This guy wants to buy crypto for fiat without ID. Not crypto to crypto trading. Binance plans to launch this but not yet.

I would try to find someone on https://localbitcoins.com - its service where you buy coins from users - even for cash.

P2P is good, but I don’t like the process and I basically have no idea who is on the other site. Secondary it’s not used in my country.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

bank card? i also search exchange accept bank card but i don't see which exchange accept bankcard but ID verification, everyone need yourID to verify your acc,if you don't verify your acc you still trade normal but you will be limited withdrawn each days,but i think you should verify your acc because you has any problem about your acc you will be support by exchange
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

My question is:

many digital exchanges are receiving payouts from bank accounts,but it's just for deposite our money to trade. I think many exchanges require to verify the ID. because after all it is required that the funds submitted in accordance with the account name. all exchanges want security so that not many complaints from their customers.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

My question is:

P2P is good, but I don’t like the process and I basically have no idea who is on the other site. Secondary it’s not used in my country.

Well person to person is somehow a good way on buying crypto without id or further information , i quite use it than the several exchanges like the link below , but then again it's better on the safe ones or the trusted once i will leave an additional link below , i hope it will help you.

Link (trusted exchanges) : https://blockgeeks.com/guides/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

when fiat and banks are involved even if it is just a half involvement such as deposits, then the place where is accepting these deposits needs to follow the AML/KYC laws otherwise the bank is not going to work for them. not to mention that without asking for documents they can easily get scammed. for example there are a lot of stolen cards that can be used on such exchange to purchase crytpocurrencies and the loss will be focused on the exchange when the bank reverses the stolen money, so the exchanges won't even want to accept without documents.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: