Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bull Run in 2018?  (Read 1990 times)
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

I think were in for more of the bear season. This small bull run we're experiencing now will be short lived. The volume is the same as it's been for months...  Cry
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

Many are expecting so much for the bull run to happen in the mid of November and may last up to December this year, but I think that is not possible this time due to the recent hacking that happen a sudden chance in what may happen and besides it is only a speculation, Because back then the market is doing fine and just sailing a calm sea then suddenly with just a negative news struck the community the market down crash.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

I am just wondering what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if there will be no bull run that can happen before the end of this year as what many have been expecting? Can we then anticipate a much lower market volume or will there be instead a big rebound like a market revenge? Or should we start watering down our expectations as soon as possible?  I have been thinking of the possible scenarios because I can sense that many cryptocurrency players and holders are really looking forward for a bull run or a bullish market soon...what do you think?

The bull season is the most lost season for greedy people. If you can apply the right investments and strategies, you will continue to win everytime. Nevertheless, I think that you will be more positive than the third and fourth quartiles 1 and 2
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Since the beginning of 2018, when bitcoin price started dropping drastically, most people where being optimistic that the market would take a bullish turn after the first few months (an analysis that was based on past occurrences). It is now dawn on those set of individuals since it is mid-year, and there happen not to be any bull run. Regardless, i still think the bull run will occur before the year runs out.

crypto_futurer

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

All of course wait for the bull market, but that does not mean that it will be in the next couple of months. Have patience and everything will be fine. Below current levels, I think the cryptocurrency will not go down.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

I will suggest you to just have some faith and wait, market has bottomed out and is in consolidation period, in other words you can say that big bulls are cooking, soon we will see the start of next bull season, im expecting new all time highs for quality coins atleast for btc and eth.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

I’m not too desperate for a bullish market not like any other players as I have already prepared myself to that scenario. I have learned a valuable lesson since last year that we don’t just wait, we trust and that is all that matter. If the market will be stagnant at this price then be it, for sure only the most experienced and patience investors will be willing to patiently hodling.

HODL
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

We have to prepare in anything that will happen in the crypto market. Expect less so that we wouldn't be disappointed with the result. If the investor invested only what he can afford to lose, he wouldn't mind about the price fluctuation and will maintain whatever strategy he has to adapt in any situation. For long term investors, we all know that the market wouldn't be forever in a downtrend.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

Waiting for some great news like aliexpress will take crypto as a payment method or we will continue falling. Crypto needs real usage, not a virtual things that most people can't understand)

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

I am just wondering what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if there will be no bull run that can happen before the end of this year as what many have been expecting? Can we then anticipate a much lower market volume or will there be instead a big rebound like a market revenge? Or should we start watering down our expectations as soon as possible?  I have been thinking of the possible scenarios because I can sense that many cryptocurrency players and holders are really looking forward for a bull run or a bullish market soon...what do you think?

It's all due to the massive bull run that started at the end of 2017. The upshot is that no-one really has a great deal of confidence about where prices should be, and what is reasonable. There are indications that the market is settling down now though, it has double-bottomed around $250 billion, which suggests a lot of resistance to further drops around that point... which in turns suggests the market is readying for another bull run. Chances are that it won't be back up to the heights seen in early Jan, as people will get wary of another big sell off. What we need now is slow and steady increases, interspersed with periods of leveling off and consolidation. That is the sort of behaviour that creates confidence and leads to long term growth.

political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

We need important news to see bull run this year. Otherwise, it is very unlikely that new money will enter market. We need good news to attract new investors. I hope to see such news soon.

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:13:03 PM

We should be looking forward to this but do not expect too much from it, last year was the uptrend of the newbie investors that bitcoin price got hyped a lot counting the FOMO that was created out of it, most likely this year market was building some momentum to make the bull run again but do not expect more from it nor be greedy from the bull, we may see new ATH or not this year so brace yourselves for some roller coaster ride of price.

Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

Without having any bull run for the entire year will definitely give mixed impact in the community. As most of the people here wants to see a good bull run, perhaps some might get tired of waiting. They might see this as a waste of time. Others will definitely keep on holding and hope for the best next year. Few will be delighted since the market is stable in the range of low price and they have the whole year of accumulation. Though, it is too early to say that there will be no bull run for this year since we are just starting in the second half of this year.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

i also think about it.
i just think what happened on last year will not happening again.
so i just do dialy trading,than waiting something like that.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

it don't matter if some people are looking forward to a bull run. they ain't getting one if the appetite is absent, and it doesn't look too promising for this year.

people need to realise how spoiled they were by last year. levels of that madness don't happen often and even if they do happen again it takes a long, long time to recharge before it might once more.
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

Coin prices will fall further until they reach a fair price. There will come a time when the price of the coin will be based on its technical part, and not on the actions of speculators.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. So I see that your words are not exactly correct. It is likely that the Bull market will run later this year
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

I do not agree with your opinion. Everyone knows that after the bear market is over, it's time for the bull market. Prices will again rise as unexpected as 2017

oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

i dont know if there is  a bull run in 2018 but we all know for that big bull run we need big investors. Btc is there and many use it as payment but more people save it cuz they think they will sell higher price. So most important thing is btc needs to be more use. If many people start to use btc as a payment than btc price will go higher and higher ever. so lets hope big companies like fabebook , amazon and alibaba use btc as payment .

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?
If no bull run this year, then maybe a lot of people will call it scam, maybe it is the end of btc, maybe a lot of investor will become frustrated. All of that maybe's is just speculation if no bull run this year.
I know people are so very excited to see another huge pumps just like last year scenario. Surely investors will be disappointed if there is no bull run happens with in this year, might possible that it could lessen their trust and confidence in cryptos. Their participation is very important and without them, crypto won't go that far.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: