Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bull Run in 2018?  (Read 1997 times)
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

I am just wondering what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if there will be no bull run that can happen before the end of this year as what many have been expecting? Can we then anticipate a much lower market volume or will there be instead a big rebound like a market revenge? Or should we start watering down our expectations as soon as possible?  I have been thinking of the possible scenarios because I can sense that many cryptocurrency players and holders are really looking forward for a bull run or a bullish market soon...what do you think?

If there will be no bullrun, there will be waves anyway, and maybe we will not have so much x's as in a last year, but market will give opportunity to earn, anyway.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:34:17 PM

It seems to me that the market growth will not begin earlier than in 2019. Many analysts say this. In addition, I do not see the market's reversal. The market continues to fall now.
Well for that a lot of possibilties may occur this year. I think their is a big changes this year and bull run will take place so we can speculate and hard to catch the price since volatility is very strong. In case market will fall it will rise in my opinion.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

Too early to tell yet because we are just midway through the last 6 months of this year. I think there is enough time left for bitcoin and the cryptomarkets to leave behind the bearish trend. As what is on the history, the market is always healthy bound going through December.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

I am just wondering what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if there will be no bull run that can happen before the end of this year as what many have been expecting? Can we then anticipate a much lower market volume or will there be instead a big rebound like a market revenge? Or should we start watering down our expectations as soon as possible?  I have been thinking of the possible scenarios because I can sense that many cryptocurrency players and holders are really looking forward for a bull run or a bullish market soon...what do you think?

It's possible there's no bull run for this year 2108 but their are surprised possible before enad of this cryptocurrency rapidly increasing their price , i learn of this situation even the expert and well experience people herein crypto are can't predict well when the price exactly uprise or downfall.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:56:23 PM

IMO, the bull run will start next month because there are now many signals that the cryptocurrency market is ready for the bull run as the rate of cryptos is showing signs of recovery, Apparel is still slow. So wait and should not have negative thoughts and pessimistic about the market.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:21:29 AM

Actually we got a good price already this year, compare to last year we still can see the price improvement, but without the bull market, it definitely going to drive investors away and it can decrease the trust of investors, I think we still going to have bull market, but I think it won't be as big as last year

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

No Bull Run in 2018?

In my opinion there will be a bull run before the end of the year but most likely not as the same as 2017 and probably not able to get back like 20k usd in btc price .
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

No Bull Run in 2018?

In my opinion there will be a bull run before the end of the year but most likely not as the same as 2017 and probably not able to get back like 20k usd in btc price .

Yes, you are right there won't be any bull run this year because the growth seems to be fluctuating and this makes there won't be any bullish in this year. But the price of bitcoin will increase to more than $10k by the end of the year.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

No one knows in the future, except you have a time machine or got the infinity stone. lol
Just balancing the idea, well if there's no bull run, it will be disaster for sure but I don't think that all of us will gonna quit on crypto currencies. Thinking that it's nature on other side, if not this year maybe next year or next next year. Even bitcoin before need a several years to make a good profit, so relax and keep moving.

All I say is.. overthinking can kill happiness and good vibes.
katri

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

bull run is happening now market is begginng to show green colors most of the altcoin is starting to moving up. Bull run will be here, those who bought coin on the lowest price have a huge potential to get big profit. We are now entering the third quarter of the year and  history tells this is the begging of bull market.
Devnant

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

most of the bullruns that happened on the past happened on the Q4 of the year, November, and probably December, so we will have tu wait until that

Game is my life
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:33:27 AM

I think that we are not going to see a bullrun this year, i am more than sure about it.

But it will take some time until we can realize what is going to happen to be honest, its not easy.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:53:05 AM

No Bull Run in 2018?

Crypto market prices are very rare. Because it's a potential market, if there is too much pumping, the Crypto market is easily manipulated. So we should not be too expecting it.
I had expected from the beginning of 2018 that there would be no Bull Run at the end of 2018. I think my conclusion is correct and the current situation of the market is telling it.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

maybe market is starting to turn away from bull runs so lets see how the end of the year is going to turn to but i doubt we are going to have bull runs like last year

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:36:42 AM

I think there is, but time is not up, you still need to wait patiently, the cryptocurrency market should start to rise in around October this year.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
TheRiddingCoin5

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

Yeah, this year will mostly go in recovery I think and bringing back people's confidence.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

No Bull Run in 2018?

How about if the expectations of people is the way to make bull run this year? Is it possible? Because I am also thinking that High Demand can also make big bull run in the market.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

No Bull Run in 2018?
I would say you should not expect anything much this year since this would be more like a bear year anyway and the possibility of us experiencing some consolidation after all the weak hands have been displaced is really likely. It is the cryptocurrency space however and nothing is certain, generally for the altcoin market, it may be likely we see a bull run if there is a slight chance that bitcoin gets to consolidate for a while with some little uptrend bounce but for bitcoin, nothing much should be expected.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

If there are no bull run this year then there’s still hope for next year. And the year has not ended yet, I am really wondering why people says there are no bullish trends when the year isn’t over; there is still the last quarter of the year and who knows what will happen next right?

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1630

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

You need to factor in that many of the coins that made 30-40x + during 2017 were almost dormant for a few years prior to that. Crypto markets have a unique volatility,

and price can fluctuate a lot before resuming with a tremendous rally. But if a project is a strong enough, with unique functionality, high tech and strong worldwide community,

you can bet on it to continue making spectacular gains because CryptoCurrencies are here to stay that's a very safe bet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: