Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:21:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bull Run in 2018?  (Read 1997 times)
Ilaybit

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Everyone wants and expect to see a bull run. That's why it doesn't happen.
If that was the case everyone could earn millions and millions of dollars.
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

Personally, I believe there will certainly still be a bull run before the end of this year although everything looks impossible for now but I think we should be patient and relax and follow the trend of market.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Personally, I believe there will certainly still be a bull run before the end of this year although everything looks impossible for now but I think we should be patient and relax and follow the trend of market.

I hope you're right, this bear market is really painful  Undecided

Many people already sold, how many still holding bags Idk. Some volume would help for sure.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

Many people already sold, how many still holding bags Idk. Some volume would help for sure.

Impossible to reach bottom if there is n pain.  That should happen soon, but we will not see any bull run in 2018. Summer, Autumn and Winter will be pretty depressing.  But those that will not sold will be greatly rewarded soon after.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

I am just wondering what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if there will be no bull run that can happen before the end of this year as what many have been expecting? Can we then anticipate a much lower market volume or will there be instead a big rebound like a market revenge? Or should we start watering down our expectations as soon as possible?  I have been thinking of the possible scenarios because I can sense that many cryptocurrency players and holders are really looking forward for a bull run or a bullish market soon...what do you think?

I believe, for bulls, need a good catalyst, which can give a strong push movement upward. I think the bulls will come when the world crisis comes, which is arranged by Large countries such as China, the US, Russia and Europe. The national currency may become cheaper, and accordingly investors will be able to see a good prospect in bitcoin, and not in the dollar, for example.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

I am just wondering what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if there will be no bull run that can happen before the end of this year as what many have been expecting? Can we then anticipate a much lower market volume or will there be instead a big rebound like a market revenge? Or should we start watering down our expectations as soon as possible?  I have been thinking of the possible scenarios because I can sense that many cryptocurrency players and holders are really looking forward for a bull run or a bullish market soon...what do you think?
If we draw an analogy, a strong growth in the past years, we can see a pattern. 2013-2014 time when they came up with asics for the extraction of bitcoins and other currencies, there was a strong growth. 2017 year Japan, Korea and other countries have recognized bitcoin on an equal basis with the national currency. What is the catalyst for this 2018 year Huh?
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

I am just wondering what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if there will be no bull run that can happen before the end of this year as what many have been expecting? Can we then anticipate a much lower market volume or will there be instead a big rebound like a market revenge? Or should we start watering down our expectations as soon as possible?  I have been thinking of the possible scenarios because I can sense that many cryptocurrency players and holders are really looking forward for a bull run or a bullish market soon...what do you think?
There is not going to be a bull run in this year and we need to accept this fact, all of those still keeping hopes that it may happen need to lower their expectations, the crash was too big and too many people lost their money, people are scared and that is not going to change in just a few months.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

Impossible to reach bottom if there is n pain.  That should happen soon, but we will not see any bull run in 2018. Summer, Autumn and Winter will be pretty depressing.  But those that will not sold will be greatly rewarded soon after.

Well i agree with those who believe that a bullrun by the year's end is likely. We've been too long in this bear market and i think there'll be a time when things will balance itself up. Just don't expect a 20k bull run this time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

May be. We can't see any bull market in this year. Sooner or later market will go up and reach new peek.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

This is a scenario that we are not thinking about, for the sake of our mental and physical health there has to be a bull run this year! Especially for those that invested in bitcoin at around $19k. It has been delayed but let us keep hoping for a recovery

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

Thats what i also think about, cause if you go back on the past years of bitcoin july is the start of a bull run but this 2018 still there is no sign of a bull run and bears dominates the market.

supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

We will be see bull run on 2018 very soon.Cause market is very down now time to start recover with bull run.
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

a major energy around the market, the digital money will go out with the goal that Bitcoin's development and all cryptology all in all will start quickly. In the event that you take a gander at the historical backdrop of the past, you can comprehend this is precisely what happens!
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

Unfortunately, the growth of the market did not begin. But we should not be upset about this, because the market can give us a good profit both with growth and with a fall.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Unfortunately, the growth of the market did not begin. But we should not be upset about this, because the market can give us a good profit both with growth and with a fall.

But fortunately you will findthe bitcoin value dumped for long time. With in some months you can find the growth starting the marketplace value. I see all the crypto currencies have been fall little in the price chart. Please check the worth of the coin now and previous value.

If you confirmed both of these things I will be opt to go with that coin and will looking to make profit.
Bull run means it will not be long lasting for long time so stable growth is more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Of course, to see and read positive and optimistic messages is very pleasant, But if you look at the current state of the crypto-currency market, you will not say that we are looking for promising moments in the near future. Although today there is already a trace of a certain stability of the crypto currency and the absence of a further fall.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

Sometimes I am getting a little bit confused about the next prices of the crptocurrencies. But I always have hope to see a bull run in the Q4 of 2018 or Q1 of 2019.
Yep, bull run usually runs in the Q3-Q4. I'm still waiting for the next bull run on October.
History speaks itself. We see that in the last year Bitcoin price goes its ATH in the Q4.

I also think we can consider the prices of the last year as a good parameter. I hope we can see similar price movements in the end of this year.

kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

2018 year should be fluctuating for crypto sphere and during this year situation will be negative, we have to take s small brake after 2017 bull run, just wait half a year
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

I believe it will take atleast a year. Lightning network is still in development/ testing. Ethereum needs to scale and blockchains need to prove that they can scale. Only then will we see another bull run. May take a year or 2 or even more depending on how the tech matures.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

sandraonas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

Lightening  network  has reached advanced  stages and there are a lot of nodes currently  being run. Although lightening network will impact merchant acceptance of bitcoin, it may however not be the driving force for
expenential crypto adoption  globally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: