Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Bull Run in 2018?  (Read 1990 times)
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

bull run can happen anytime of the day,the year has not yet done so we can still expect that phenomenon to happen all we need to do is to earn more bitcoins or buy more bitcoins for holdings and wait until the run happens meaning if we buy bitcoins today we should hold it until december of the current year.
Kartika1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

we still got 4 months, and a quarter to run. let's hope everything is getting better in the end of the year. because right now bitcoin is no longer standard for altcoins
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

We're not just losing our hope, still have enough time to see sunshine after darkness life of crypto.  Maybe at this point,  we could see reddish market but soon as ETF will settled, then we might see huge changes in trend.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

we still got 4 months, and a quarter to run. let's hope everything is getting better in the end of the year. because right now bitcoin is no longer standard for altcoins
It could have a huge possibility of market break before this year end but isn't that big enough to compensate those people that are still losing in their investment. With that,  it is not better to expect big changes in prices cause our market is still on the way of recovering from dips.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

We will ned to be patient here. It migh even not appear in 2019, at least the first half of it.  More investors will get dissapointed that tey cannot make enough profit and will exit the market.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

general sentiment is that we are in for a bear
https://www.coingecko.com
Ondisbelle

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

The bull run has happened last year with many newcomers in the crypto world. This year it's a big correction time and we are waiting for a few more moments to be able to enjoy a bull run like last year. let's be optimistic
hmsr

Activity: 798
Merit: 106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

This year the bull season is not likely to come. But I expect a high increase toward the end of 2018.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

I think the people are waiting for the result of bitcoin ETF in September. All the coins are at support levels now. Those are waiting to hear the result of the ETF to go up or down. Lots of people tell that this time it will be approved. If that happen then we will able to see a bullish market again.

In September? As for me, it will be too early. The bull run MIGHT start close to winter 2018, maybe even in January 2019. The autumn market will be swinging like now.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

I think we will not see Bull market in 2018. Maybe it will start at 2019 but do not rely on a very large increase. For example Bitcoin of course will hit new hight, but altcoins died. 80% of altcoins will not rise again. Bull market will bring rising only for Bitcoin and Top-20 of CMC. Now we have very hard times for crypto market and nothing will be better in the nearest times.
Btcmistress

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

I think we need to get over all these ETF declines before we rise up, I can easily see btc testing 5k by the end of Sept, so i see us on the rise after xmas at earliest
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

I think we need to get over all these ETF declines before we rise up, I can easily see btc testing 5k by the end of Sept, so i see us on the rise after xmas at earliest

It is pure speculation. I remember times when Winklevoss first ETF was rejected and BTC dumped hard but bull run happened very fast with no reason. In my opinion the most important trigger could be halving. BTC always pumps after halving.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

No Bull Run in 2018?

I am just wondering what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if there will be no bull run that can happen before the end of this year as what many have been expecting? Can we then anticipate a much lower market volume or will there be instead a big rebound like a market revenge? Or should we start watering down our expectations as soon as possible?  I have been thinking of the possible scenarios because I can sense that many cryptocurrency players and holders are really looking forward for a bull run or a bullish market soon...what do you think?

I think hope is very important in the world of crypto. If you stop expecting big things from the crypto, it can become impossible to reach new successes for cryptocurrencies in the future.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

I think we will not see Bull market in 2018. Maybe it will start at 2019 but do not rely on a very large increase. For example Bitcoin of course will hit new hight, but altcoins died. 80% of altcoins will not rise again. Bull market will bring rising only for Bitcoin and Top-20 of CMC. Now we have very hard times for crypto market and nothing will be better in the nearest times.

We are still on the 8th month nearing 9th month and judging from what happen last year, it is still too early to tell if we will have a bull run or not because anything can happen. Given that we are awaiting for some big news then we may expect for something positive to happen if ETF would be approve but if not then we would still do our best to earn from this market and maybe another expected trigger to the bull run will appear. Nevertheless, we should just continue to promote cryptocurrency because mass adoption is more important.

BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

So far in August, I have not seen it. Although May is a bit like but not. I am not sure if there is any bull market in the future. I hope to have it at the end of the year because I want to make money.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

Market will rise when the whales want it to, I thought it would be end of 2018 but I wouldn’t be surprised if they make us wait until Q1 2019 to shake a few more weak hands out

One of the few logical comments I've read in the last days in here; everyone who talks about ETF as the only savior of the market, or of mysterious supports of Btc that if they are violated we will go to hell, or even many coins that are very low and are the occasion of life, etc. etc.

Reality we all do not know a shit about this market, young, unregulated and volatile .... but we all think of finding the bottom or the currency of life.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

So far in August, I have not seen it. Although May is a bit like but not. I am not sure if there is any bull market in the future. I hope to have it at the end of the year because I want to make money.
in this year, the process of dumping altcoins are getting stronger and the price of altcoins are too low that the pumps recently can not be able to bring the market recover, the bulls are not powerful enough so we may think there are no bull run at all, however we are not close to the end of this year, still have 4 months to go, let's hope the market can have more bull runs again.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: