Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER acting funny: be cautious!  (Read 742 times)
Mrrr (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:00:38 PM

Hi kids.

I tried to deposit PTS on BTER today and I got a half English half Chinese message informing me I'd be provided with a new PTS deposit address shortly. This didn't happen and instead I registered on Cryptsy and sold there (which worked like a charm, contrary to popular belief).

Being a bit cautious regarding exchanges I decided to flog whatever I still had on BTER and withdraw it to my wallet for the moment. While BTER usually is very fast with both deposits and withdrawals my BTC withdrawal has been pending for 4 hours now. This hasn't happened before (neither did the PTS deposit address message). Not FUDing but keep your eyes open.

burp...
motion

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:26:03 PM

I am waiting 10 hours on BTC withdrawal
mr smith

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:57:05 PM

withdrew mine just now no probs  Smiley

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
gas7uazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:42:26 PM

hello guys I'm sending me mail with BTER because they are not giving me the BTC while I got 2 fold and you need a blockchain says not found. Send mails and were not able to respond to all day, but if yesterday. Telling me that I need not worry 0.28 is slightly, but not mine! and I must return it in 2 days. Worse cryptsy not giving the other 0.56 yesterday doge away. Or not, but no one answers and I'm worried! if you had 10 or BTC annoying me!
jedisurfer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:04:41 PM

I am waiting 10 hours on BTC withdrawal

been waiting over 24 hours.  I'm wondering if some exchanges are using our coins/money for operational expenses and can't cover some withdrawals.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: