Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Faucets with Payment proof  (Read 9474 times)
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:06:40 PM

Portnoy stop bumping your thread PLEASE
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:46:48 PM

Portnoy stop bumping your thread PLEASE

I didn't bump it, even though one is allowed one bump per day, which I may just use since you are being like this...

I am not allowed to respond to what people post?  

And why are you posting this here if not to push this post up?
BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:26:20 AM

@Portnoy There is no point in crying foul. We clearly understand why you run your newbie lotto. Unless you can post your blockchain Tx details of last 3 months lotto winner, the simple inference that comes out is you are a SCAMMER. You lure people to post against your freebie thread and get paid by faucet owners for top listing. The following statement is taken from your thread...

note: Free Bitcoin Site owners can pay BTC to move their site up to the top of the list and this BTC will go into the newbie lotto bonus fund.

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:58:03 PM

@Portnoy There is no point in crying foul. We clearly understand why you run your newbie lotto. Unless you can post your blockchain Tx details of last 3 months lotto winner, the simple inference that comes out is you are a SCAMMER. You lure people to post against your freebie thread and get paid by faucet owners for top listing. The following statement is taken from your thread...

note: Free Bitcoin Site owners can pay BTC to move their site up to the top of the list and this BTC will go into the newbie lotto bonus fund.

I tried to deal with this offlist but that is not good enough for BitCoinDream who no doubt thinks I am being evasive and
trying to hide, what he considers, my scamming.

I started the newbie lotto 'partly' to keep the Free Bitcoin Sites thread active and on the first page of posts, sure,
big and terrible crime right there folks. Me and others have always felt that thread should be stickied to have a trusted
place which lists verified free bitcoin sites for newbies... I have already explained why I think this is the best way to
protects newbies from scams and to keep the forums more spam free.

It was/is also is good way to give more freebies to newbies, using their address in my daily checks of these sites rather than
using my own address. Like I said I am not trying to get rich by collecting the fractions of pennies one gets from these sites.

This post, which I have to re-post from time to time, explains what I am trying to do with the list:
What good is it if one only gets very very small amounts?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.msg1088930#msg1088930

There are not many free bitcoin sites that give out non-dust amounts anymore which I can use to give a daily payout to the daily lotto winner
( most sites now require one to build up a minimum balance over time... and so that doesn't work for a daily lotto. )
But there is still one site owner [ a, perhaps, rare free site owner that cares about helping newbies more than trying to
make a quick buck ] that set up a form for me to use just for the lotto ( I won't post the name of the benefactor or the url
for that form to keep someone else from finding it and abusing it. I can tell the mods if they deem it important ).
So the daily winner will always receive at least 0.00013 BTC.  

Like I often say that is not much at all, but it is a free draw and the better thing is the Bonus drawing which I do once a month
or two. Every entry in the newbie lotto is eligible for that.

This next link below kinda explains the genesis of the bonus draw and what can be expected if one wins:
Khal donation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.msg1582471#msg1582471

And I also emphasized to BitCoinDream the details, which can be seen in the OP of the free bitcoin sites thread, of
the sponsorship thing.

Free Bitcoin Site owners can pay BTC to move their site up to the top of the list and this BTC will go into the newbie lotto bonus fund.
The site can't be any old site but must still qualify as a site worthy of inclusion in the free Bitcoin Site List.

To repeat, a sponsor can only be a site which would be in the list anyway, and what they give to move their site to the top goes into the bonus draw.
( does not every newbie who checks the list go through the 'whole' list rather than just using the top link? )

I welcome anyone, like I did the author of this thread, to go through the posts of the free bitcoin sites thread to see the tx details of all the bonus draws.

If the moderators have a problem with me having that sponsorship thing, with the proceeds going to newbies in the bonus draw, I will end it and pay back the BTC to the current sponsor.

If the moderators of this forum have a problem with me using referrals links in the list, the proceeds of which again go into the bonus draw, I will end that.

If the moderators of this forum have a problem with me running the newbie draw I will end that too.
( I keep my own record of the amount in the bonus fund. 1.8480 BTC currently. That should keep the bonus draw going for a while,
unless the mods want me to end that as well and give that money to some charity or something. )

The moderators are also free to delete the whole Free Bitcoin Sites threads if they don't like it or think I am doing something wrong.

Is this good enough for you yet BitCoinDream or do you want to dismiss 'this' as crying foul as well?   Undecided

BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:53:43 PM

@Portnoy In the quick glance at your long whining, I did not find any Tx details. I am not interested to know your Lotto is Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly or whatever. I wanted to see you paid in last three months. It seems like that is bringing in a big trouble for you. OK ...at least show us your last 3 transactions of newbie lotto Cheesy

p.s. Please ...rather than posting another school boy essay, please be to the point. Just post your last 3 Tx details. I guess I have made things easy for you.

quarkyplum

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

YO BITCOIN DREAM LETS START A COMMUNITY FAUCET THREAD
Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:02:54 PM

@Portnoy In the quick glance at your long whining, I did not find any Tx details. I am not interested to know your Lotto is Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly or whatever. I wanted to see you paid in last three months. It seems like that is bringing in a big trouble for you. OK ...at least show us your last 3 transactions of newbie lotto Cheesy

p.s. Please ...rather than posting another school boy essay, please be to the point. Just post your last 3 Tx details. I guess I have made things easy for you.

I don't keep track of every win in this fun penny lotto. It is not some 50 million dollar national lottery. I just keep track of the last winner with a flag in the database:
Spincycle  19qnq9mCpRiZn6CoUnhmjdxDe4cSuFoQLU
https://blockchain.info/address/19qnq9mCpRiZn6CoUnhmjdxDe4cSuFoQLU

Here is a winner from the 10th, before you created this thread:
lawren  15YttYCkFt9VApJZuwgQUQpEGotYtMhsio
https://blockchain.info/tx/0ce8d03070e8a054526f364b76233c8df8304b37971b78f13cf2cf62e434b9ae

The only trouble I am having is with a pita troll who is butthurt that I pointed out his thread is not necessary since there is already a thread of free Bitcoin sites that are verified by the community to payout.

I have gone a long way to explain things to you and only get insults from you in return; no doubt nothing will be good enough for you. If I gave brief answers you would complain about that.  I don't have to put up with your baseless accusations in your petty inquisition. 

Goodbye and have a nice day buddy.

quarkyplum

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:06:05 PM

I don't keep track of every win in this fun penny lotto. It is not some 50 million dollar national lottery. I just keep track of the last winner with a flag in the database:
Spincycle  19qnq9mCpRiZn6CoUnhmjdxDe4cSuFoQLU
https://blockchain.info/address/19qnq9mCpRiZn6CoUnhmjdxDe4cSuFoQLU

Here is a winner from the 10th, before you created this thread:
lawren  15YttYCkFt9VApJZuwgQUQpEGotYtMhsio
https://blockchain.info/tx/0ce8d03070e8a054526f364b76233c8df8304b37971b78f13cf2cf62e434b9ae

The only trouble I am having is with a pita troll who is butthurt that I pointed out his thread is not necessary since there is already a thread of free Bitcoin sites that are verified by the community to payout.

I have gone a long way to explain things to you and only get insults from you in return; no doubt nothing will be good enough for you. If I gave brief answers you would complain about that.  I don't have to put up with your baseless accusations in your petty inquisition. 

Goodbye and have a nice day buddy.

measilies
BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:09:42 PM

@Portnoy Great. Very happy to see that you posted a Tx details. Can you please point out where it is posted in your thread. Or u want to keep your lotto winning Tx private ?

Regarding Insult - By nature I'm NOT a kind of person who insults people. You may go through my previous posts to confirm this. But if u push me, be sure to get back the push. This world is as much yours as much it is mine. You joined the Bitcoin world early and created thread, does not mean u own it. Every newbie has as much right in Bitcoin as much u do. If u r OK with this fact, we can co-exist. Otherwise every now and then u'll be questioned if u unnecessarily disturb my thread. PEACE...

Pordik

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:53:36 PM

No, having the link in your signature is perfectly fine, I'm guilty of that myself..lol

It just seems whenever a person posts their own list / website, you post your standardized,

copy and pasted reply, warning them away from "copy cats" and redirecting them to your list.

No, I have never come across any malware from a free list, but yes, like I said,

I come across the occasional scam, there are definitely many out there.  

I'm sorry I didn't look for tx details for the newbie draw, I was just going by what the OP said,

my mistake by doing that...  Sad

A watched over proven list is good, but it's not as altruistic as you make it out be, with all the referral links.

I'm probably just jealous of all your free advertising... Tongue I will drop the subject.

I have been here since mid-2011. Lurked for a few months before joining. And in that time I have seen a lot of scams...
more than I could count... The mods take care of a lot of them but they can't go and check out all the sites that people
offer links for. My interest is in helping Bitcoin users, especially newbies, try to avoid all that by maintaining a thread
on this forum ( which as I said is watched over by not just me but the mods and everyone in the community that
wants to participate, and there is a lot who follow the free Bitcoin sites thread ) where people can feel reasonably safe
in trying the system out... getting a few non-dust satoshis to add to their new Bitcoin wallet or account.

Of course it is not all unselfish on my part. Helping out newbies and making sure they don't get scammed and turned off
of cryptocurrency helps out the whole Bitcoin economy, of which I am a part.

I post in threads like this 'not' because I am trying to build up the satoshis with referrals ( which doesn't add
up to very much, but helps me keep the newbie bonus draw going, along with the occasional donation ) it is because
I feel we don't need more than one free Bitcoin sites thread, and if we have one it should be one that is proven due
to the long time it has been here and the scrutiny it has received in that time.  

It can get confusing to have a lot of threads doing basically the same thing, and it is not always easy to know if
some new thread that pops up is on the level.  I am sorry if that upsets someone like the OP of this thread
who himself is perhaps only trying to help. If he or anyone wants to help newbies find the best Bitcoin sites and
to avoid scams etc. they are free and welcome to post in that thread.

I like to feel it is not my thread but the community's.  

Believe me I have been buying Bitcoin since I heard about them in June 2011...  I don't need the money.   Wink
But I still want to see as many people get into as possible. I firmly believe Bitcoin will change the world in
a very positive way.

Thanks

+1

Try CoinAD and be happy
BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:13:39 PM

@Pordik Does CoinAD pay for pageview ? I'm just inquisitive...

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:32:59 AM

Yeah, it's pay per click, or pageview if you want to call it that...

http://bitcoinwork.info/bitcoin-payment-proof.html#coinad
BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:11:23 PM

Yeah, it's pay per click, or pageview if you want to call it that...

http://bitcoinwork.info/bitcoin-payment-proof.html#coinad

Cost per Click (CPC) and Cost per Million pageview (CPM) are to different payment format in online ad world. It seems CoinAd supports CPC, NOT CPM. I actually created a thread here regarding this => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462159.0

BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:06:30 PM

As I can see CoinLearn.org has suspended their earning module for the time being (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474969.0), I am removing them from the list.

BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:46:20 PM

As I can see CoinLearn.org has suspended their earning module for the time being (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474969.0), I am removing them from the list.

It seems CoinLearn.org is back again with all pending payments cleared. So it is back in the list. If u have come across any other faucet for which u can show payment proof on blockchain, u may mention those below.

Victor Beckham

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:07:46 AM

Please remove CoinLearn.org from the list... it seems they are not paying anymore !!!

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:44:32 PM

Thanks for this thread, helps!
phpTaskForce

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:05:45 PM

Winning combination is to use our popular betting script on freebitco.in faucet.
Our betting script can easily double your money. Better than typing captcha every hour Smiley

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwgiED-TZlU

Script link: http://phptaskforce.uk.to/

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
BitCoinDream (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:23:24 AM

Please remove CoinLearn.org from the list... it seems they are not paying anymore !!!

Thank you for bringing it to my notice. I have left a message to CoinLearn admin and removed the service from the opening post. Thanks again...

If u know any other free faucet that pays directly and shows payment proof, u are free to mention.

I'm neither interested in QoinPro, which will pay when 21m bitcoins are mined, nor in those paying to microwallet, as it is not a full fledged wallet and user does not own the coins till it reaches a certain level. Only direct payment faucets with payment proof are welcome...

cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:12:02 AM

To comment on about the person having referral links, theres nothing wrong having them.

But to comment on someone elses thread and having to convince people to another thread is just too much.

Most of those faucets are fishy, which can be crossed out.

The only one I used till this day is probably freebitcoi.n and bitvisitor, but mainly freebitcoi.n
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: