Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:08:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think is actively a major contributor to the great fall?  (Voting closed: July 12, 2018, 10:21:09 AM)
Whales manipulating the market - 6 (35.3%)
Last year investors who left so soon - 2 (11.8%)
Regulations - 2 (11.8%)
Everyone is just fed up with crypto - 0 (0%)
People are scarred of the future and so they're leaving - 7 (41.2%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is to blame; the fall of the market!  (Read 225 times)
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

Last year we experienced a major upsurge in the cryptospace. Everyone is blaming anyone for this even though we're seeing some signs currently that shows we can moon again. I am therefire trying to conducta little study to find out from us (the largest crypto community). What do you think caused this great fall?

You can share your opinion if it's not in the poll. Thanks

bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

This is my list on what are the major reasons of the fall.
1. Whales manipulation - it's not a secret anymore that there's really whale/s that are manipulating the market.
2. Bitcoin futures - because of it the market has dropped through their contracts. I'm still lack of knowledge about it.
3. FUD - this has been popular word in the forum/community when there are people sharing their negative thoughts about market.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

There is less interest in ICOs this year in general because we have to wait for the outcomes of the ones launched on previous years. When some of these succeed everything will go again up.

yesyes18 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

There is less interest in ICOs this year in general because we have to wait for the outcomes of the ones launched on previous years. When some of these succeed everything will go again up.
That's definitely true. It seems all those metrics form part of the correction we are experiencing. The cryptoecosystem has been experiencing so many different forms of corrective fundamentaks and diminished interest in ICOs is a major contributor. Well, maybe when the market gets better, interest in ICOs will boost...

RoftheN

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

There is no one to blame for the fall of the market. it is expected that prices will tank after we had such a massive bull market in january. People would definitely sell their coins to take out their profit so that will contribute to the fall of the market. Mostly now it is just whales manipulating the prices so they can buy the coins for a cheap price.
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

go to the new crypto project as Socratus because you need to try something new
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

Maybe anyone is not to blame for the fall of market.... But I think there are people manipulating market and also most people are scared to loss their money.... The number of people removing their money is higher than the one putting their money.... So these is really affecting the market.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

I think people have loose hope in what they are doing and they are just trying to sell them off to free themselves so that they might not run loss when something happens.

Ini35

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:42:00 PM

I think the blame should be centred more on whales who because of the gain they are after, manipulate the market in order to suite them. Most times, they are the ones that spread FUD, which causes panic and make people to dump their coins. I also noticed that the panic caused can also make some people to leave the crypto space due to lack of confidence in the system.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:34:07 AM

Its true in recent time market is not doing well. That’s why so many investors are afraid to invest in this market. But price fluctuation is a common nature of this market. I believe in near future market situation will change.
peninglalat

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:19:45 AM

blame on us self for being so stupid to follow what others says. when fud coming all believed it without searching the truth story. when whales are dump all the coins peoples start to panicking and start also joining to dump. this is why the drop continue to drop in weak hand investors. to stop this drop we all should to hodl our coins and keep on buying the coin. whales will start to buy and the market will rises again.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

This year is a bad year for the market of crypto currency. From the starting of this year to now, the market of crypto currency is facing a downward trend in the price. There can be many reasons but I think that the main reason is the low demand of the crypto currency and there are very low ico projects in the market now.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

Last year we experienced a major upsurge in the cryptospace. Everyone is blaming anyone for this even though we're seeing some signs currently that shows we can moon again. I am therefire trying to conducta little study to find out from us (the largest crypto community). What do you think caused this great fall?

You can share your opinion if it's not in the poll. Thanks

I think the most responsible parties are peoples who holding the coins with massive amount, or whales.
They can easily manipulate the market, can make market price drop by selling or dumping them directly.
For now, regulation issues seems not the problem for market falling.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

Its just people who aren't any courage. Market will be normal in a short time. But people are so excited.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

I actually agree with three causes from the poll. One is big whales are manipulating but it shouldnt be blamed because they are making opportunity for newcomers to invest. Others is regulation and people are scared invest. Considering the situation the scared thing is to be expected.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

I believe that the current market decline is to blame the investors who left the crypto-currency market after bitcoin began to fall in price.
Those have known nothing about this. The only reason need to blame is the whales just like mtgox trustee which has been dumping their bitcoin in so many times. Another reason because the media can be manipulated through paid them all some bucks. Both should be considered as the main reasons

Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

This is my list on what are the major reasons of the fall.
1. Whales manipulation - it's not a secret anymore that there's really whale/s that are manipulating the market.
2. Bitcoin futures - because of it the market has dropped through their contracts. I'm still lack of knowledge about it.
3. FUD - this has been popular word in the forum/community when there are people sharing their negative thoughts about market.
I also think that this fall is because of the whales but what the whales can do if there is no panic seller? Beside I think it's also a result of so many guys believe in predictions of famous people like John McAfee and MtGox about BTC price and crypto world in the future then all of them become panic sellers just because of this falling Smiley). Beside, I think Bitcoin price had increased so quickly last year is also an important reason cause people often think that something is too quickly often not really good and they also though the same like that about BTC and crypto world Smiley
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

It's actually the whales that went into bitcoin like crazy last October and november. If you exclude that unnatural spike and draw a line before that spike and current price, cryptocurrencies are gradually increasing in price.

Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

the cause of the drop in bitcoin prices is likely to be affected by several causes such as close to the new year and the possibility of bitcoin depletion due to continuous mining
mightname

Activity: 408

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Its licence in past spell market-place is not behavior beefy. That’s reason so assorted investors are fearful to invest in this market. But value hesitations is a angel heart of this market. I credence in away fatal market-place situation will replace.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: