Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Senior member account Banned without any reason  (Read 317 times)
prodiganjustice (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Hi
My account banned for week even after week its not recovered . I am senior member also i dint post any foolish post even i was not using bitcointlak to submit reports . Somebody took my credentials and purposefully posted some low quality posts 4 days in row . Immediately banned.
Account link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=996588
Please check my account as well as Topics I created even anybody can check my previous posts before 2 weeks .

I sent mail to    banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com still no reply . Please help me to recover account  .

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16879

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 03:40:20 PM by LoyceV

Somebody took my credentials and purposefully posted some low quality posts 4 days in row . Immediately banned.
Your posts were low quality before those 4 days too.
You're going to need to prove your account was hacked, but even if you can proof that, hacked accounts are barely ever recovered.

You're banned for plagiarism.
User: Prodigan786 banned

Copy:

The true identity of Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto is something that has boggled the minds of many a crypto enthusiast since 2008. Despite having been unmasked by the NSA, there are very few people outside the Department of Homeland Security who know Satoshi’s real name.

http://archive.is/HfWUK

Original:

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/who-is-the-real-satoshi-nakamoto-55bacbbee566

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Seeing by how he said “i didnt  post any foolish post” and then LoyceV busted him/her with the plagiarism thing is surely a funny thing i have read this day. It tells us that people does not even know if plagiarism is a foolish thing to do, or do they even know the definiton of plagiarism?
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

There actually must be a reason for why you banned in this forum, just take a look on your post history and you'll find the reason why. Don’t bark if you can’t bite.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

There actually must be a reason for why you banned in this forum, just take a look on your post history and you'll find the reason why. Don’t bark if you can’t bite.

When people make posts, thinking its just to increase their post count, they forget there is a ''review board'' which does not necessarily have to be a moderator. I have seen some nice posts sourced from outside the forum but without the proper reference. The first 3 comments you see will be about where is the reference or acknowledging the source but they seem not to get it and someone would still do the same thing. I have read it several times, plagiarism is an outright ban without any consideration or appeal to that. I guess we can only continue to call people attention to it while the forum rules will be upheld no matter who is involved.

His posts are mostly two liners or one but if its making sense, its not how long as sometimes I drop few words here and there but plagiarism is a no no that cannot be entertained.
prodiganjustice (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

Somebody took my credentials and purposefully posted some low quality posts 4 days in row . Immediately banned.
You're going to need to prove your account was hacked, but even if you can proof that, hacked accounts are barely ever recovered.

Copy:

The true identity of Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto is something that has boggled the minds of many a crypto enthusiast since 2008. Despite having been unmasked by the NSA, there are very few people outside the Department of Homeland Security who know Satoshi’s real name.

Original:

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/who-is-the-real-satoshi-nakamoto-55bacbbee566
Hi LoyceV I am not that fool to post this kind of posts check my previous one week posts this has been done puposfully even check the new topic i created . I am ready to give my identity for community including my profile . I cant find who has done this even i changed my login details and password . Check my history and give justice to my account . This  kind of posts relating satoshi nakomoto i never do .
prodiganjustice (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

Copy:

Original:

Thanks for giving the link loycev I can able to prove my innocence the person who reported about my posts and me from the same place Kerala India . To whom should I report my government identity card as well as all other details to prove I am and reported person from same place . It’s really a great betrayal . I will fight for justice . If any body find sense on this please support.
1) In this forum people from across the globe having account how it is possible reporting my account  by the person belongs to same my place .
2) As I stated in my original post the post is not done by myself . Some body took my credential and posted low quality post or copy pasted content with the intention of banning my account .

It is clear that some body purposefully has done . Already i sent mail to ban appeal still not received any response . Please some body help me to reach high authority of forum to prove this betrayal story.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16879

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

To whom should I report my government identity card as well as all other details to prove I am and reported person from same place .
Your government ID won't change anything. Like I said: you'll have to prove your account was hacked.

prodiganjustice (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:20:13 AM

To whom should I report my government identity card as well as all other details to prove I am and reported person from same place .
Your government ID won't change anything. Like I said: you'll have to prove your account was hacked.
Thanks how can I prove  .Please just think with common sense out of all account in world how it is possible the same person from my place report about single post which was not done by me .
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

Copy:

Original:

Thanks for giving the link loycev I can able to prove my innocence the person who reported about my posts and me from the same place Kerala India . To whom should I report my government identity card as well as all other details to prove I am and reported person from same place . It’s really a great betrayal . I will fight for justice . If any body find sense on this please support.
1) In this forum people from across the globe having account how it is possible reporting my account  by the person belongs to same my place .
2) As I stated in my original post the post is not done by myself . Some body took my credential and posted low quality post or copy pasted content with the intention of banning my account .

It is clear that some body purposefully has done . Already i sent mail to ban appeal still not received any response . Please some body help me to reach high authority of forum to prove this betrayal story.

1. Am I really from Kerala? Supposedly I am what it has anything to do with reporting spammers/scammers.

2. If someone took your credentials/If your account had got hacked on or before June 22, you made a mistake not reporting it and letting the hacker (if there's one) use it.

3. Who is Satoshi?, is a spam megathread, saw a copy/pasted post, reported it, great betrayal.

4. The few posts made after June 22 does somewhat resemble your writing style, especially the usage of the word "always". I might be wrong.

5. Did went through of some of your other posts, didn't find any copy/pasted content.

6. You didn't report your account getting hacked. There are users waiting for about a year to get their genuine hacked accounts back.
prodiganjustice (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:36:55 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 08:47:37 AM by prodiganjustice

Copy:

Original:

1) In this forum people from across the globe having account how it is possible reporting my account  by the person belongs to same my place .

1. Am I really from Kerala? Supposedly I am what it has anything to do with reporting spammers/scammers.

2. If someone took your credentials/If your account had got hacked on or before June 22, you made a mistake not reporting it and letting the hacker (if there's one) use it.

3. Who is Satoshi?, is a spam megathread, saw a copy/pasted post, reported it, great betrayal.

4. The few posts made after June 22 does somewhat resemble your writing style, especially the usage of the word "always". I might be wrong.

5. Did went through of some of your other posts, didn't find any copy/pasted content.

6. You didn't report your account getting hacked. There are users waiting for about a year to get their genuine hacked accounts back.
I dint know that my account being misused also I was running behind my brother surgery I am having complete proof . How can I inform my account got hacked without knowing . Your saying people waiting years to get return  their account why should I get punishment for not doing any mistake . My account was banned for week so I dint take any serious action . Now I checked you pruposed for permanent ban . If somebody really deserve you should check their history . Finally you said posts after June June 22 resembles my posts it’s really one more baseless thing I actually reply for the question you can check again. Finally it’s great betrayal I will fight for justice .
prodiganjustice (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Copy:

Original:

1) In this forum people from across the globe having account how it is possible reporting my account  by the person belongs to same my place .

Your now refusing you identity . Calling people scammer or spammer without any scam history and for single post your calling me

In all the point your trying to defend yourself even your refusing your identity.
Your now refusing you identity . Calling people scammer or spammer without any scam history and for single post your calling me Spammer
I dint know about my account been misused . Also i could able to login using my old credential . And how can i find my account been hacked .
I am saying from beginning this was not my post . You check my history i dont even post for thread if lots of replies already given.
You said you might be wrong . Yes your wrong . Dont tell "always" usage example its really not acceptable.
Why dint you check before proposing for permanent ban.
Why should take punishment for years for the mistake not done by me . I accepted one week ban for my carelessness or whatever . But permanent ban really not tolerable.

Finally what is your intention you required quality people and quality posts in forum then you should check lots of bounty thread were people using account for only posting reports and reserving even lots of projects and bounty managers are scamming people money . As a crypto well wishers we should fight against this kind of big scammers who is really betraing community . Your doing this kind of act only for your personal gain . There is no good intention behind this  . Finally you Want to take credit by pulling others down . Remember brother KARMA will always follows. What goes around comes around.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

Copy:

Original:

Your now refusing you identity . Calling people scammer or spammer without any scam history and for single post your calling me

In all the point your trying to defend yourself even your refusing your identity.
Your now refusing you identity . Calling people scammer or spammer without any scam history and for single post your calling me Spammer
I dint know about my account been misused . Also i could able to login using my old credential . And how can i find my account been hacked .
I am saying from beginning this was not my post . You check my history i dont even post for thread if lots of replies already given.
You said you might be wrong . Yes your wrong . Dont tell "always" usage example its really not acceptable.
Why dint you check before proposing for permanent ban.
Why should take punishment for years for the mistake not done by me . I accepted one week ban for my carelessness or whatever . But permanent ban really not tolerable.

Finally what is your intention you required quality people and quality posts in forum then you should check lots of bounty thread were people using account for only posting reports and reserving even lots of projects and bounty managers are scamming people money . As a crypto well wishers we should fight against this kind of big scammers who is really betraing community . Your doing this kind of act only for your personal gain . There is no good intention behind this  . Finally you Want to take credit by pulling others down . Remember brother KARMA will always follows. What goes around comes around.

Your doing this kind of act only for your personal gain - Yep, all in for the personal gains.

Finally you Want to take credit by pulling others down - For what else do you think would I be spending a couple of hours per day? Absolutely, for pulling others down.

Remember brother KARMA will always follows - Let Karma be a b***h.

I accepted one week ban for my carelessness or whatever.

It's permaban for copy/pasting. Doesn't matter if you made that post or whoever, it was made through this account, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=996588

Now prove either your account got hacked (email didn't change, neither password, maybe IP would have changed) and wait patiently for the admin/mods to respond or move on.

That's it. Period.
shilpyh
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

Account link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=996588
I think it has happened as you have shared your credentials. Which may be considered sold/farming/hacked account.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
prodiganjustice (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

If somebody help me to reach forum moderator . I already sent mail no reply received till now . I am completely clueless . please check my account only one post somebody posted copy paste content . Immidiately banned before i am getting to know my account is compromised . Please check my account and posts .
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

If somebody help me to reach forum moderator . I already sent mail no reply received till now . I am completely clueless . please check my account only one post somebody posted copy paste content . Immidiately banned before i am getting to know my account is compromised . Please check my account and posts .
Proof it if your account got hacked. If in your profile saying something like This user's email address was changed recently, then it possible if your account got hacked(well, not in all case), but i don't see it in your profile. So, you must find another way to proof it.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: