Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:03:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SUBAJ Initial Coin Offering | Cryptocurrency Coins in Retail Industry  (Read 100 times)
SUBAJ (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Blockchain technology transforming the retail industry with SUBAJ cryptocurrency coins, you can join initial coin offering at Subaj Global Network.

SUBAJ ICO Details
PRE SALE IS LIVE NOW!
PRE ICO END DATE: 1 August 2018
SBJ TOKEN SALE
1st Round: 2nd August to 31st August
2nd Round: 1st September to 30 September

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

Blockchain technology transforming the retail industry with SUBAJ cryptocurrency coins, you can join initial coin offering at Subaj Global Network.

SUBAJ ICO Details
PRE SALE IS LIVE NOW!
PRE ICO END DATE: 1 August 2018
SBJ TOKEN SALE
1st Round: 2nd August to 31st August
2nd Round: 1st September to 30 September

i am happy to read that the presale is live now. i support the project as well as i can. i wish you much success and hope that the project will be very successful.
SUBAJ (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

Through SUBAJ you promise to revamp the shopping experience of billions of customers from across the globe and disrupted the traditional approach of using a point-based reward system. What's your game plan to achieve your stated objective?

Being active in the loyalty rewards and fintech space for over 10 years, I have experienced a tremendous change in the needs of both customers and merchants. SUBAJ aims to bring a real value backed loyalty programme to the customers each time they shop. The customers need to see the value of what they are getting back as loyalty. No more unnecessary points, now they get crypto tokens with real value. With SUBAJ tokens, we offer a real tradeable asset to the customers for free. Our goal is to build the biggest global shopping network of retailers, merchants, businesses, and companies (both online and offline) so that the customers can enjoy the benefits each time they shop. They can also trade or exchange the rewards tokens they get for further goods and services at any other merchant store. Interconnecting all merchants together create a shared economy for the retail industry. Tokens received from the aviation company can be used at the bakery store to redeem food. We are forming a global community of merchants where SBJ is the centralized token that powers the entire ecosystem. This drives more value into SUBAJ token and hence greater benefits to all participants. Our plan is to use the latest technology of blockchain, augmented reality, geo drop technology, and social gamification to unravel a new shopping experience for the customers. With the launch of SUBAJ App (slated for July 2019), we aim at connecting our platform to millions of merchants and businesses.

Join us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: