Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:23:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I start earning Bitcoin ?  (Read 5141 times)
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:47:41 PM

I don't find faucets and giveaways an effective way to earn bitcoin. The best ways are to offer goods and services in exchange for bitcoin. Have anything you would normally flip on eBay or the like? Sell it here in the marketplace for some coin! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 07:31:35 PM

I don't find faucets and giveaways an effective way to earn bitcoin. The best ways are to offer goods and services in exchange for bitcoin. Have anything you would normally flip on eBay or the like? Sell it here in the marketplace for some coin! Smiley

The most effective way is to sell something expensive or use your savings to buy some

bitboy5

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:57:51 PM

I have tried faucets but they are useless and slow.

Name:    Bitcoiner#420
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 11, 2014, 06:03:17 PM
Last Active:    February 11, 2014, 06:11:48 PM

OP lost interests in bitcoin after just 8 minutes lol.  Grin

Or his ban was up on the other nick so now he is selling pics of his butt in a G-String.  Tongue
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:30:59 PM

The most effective way is to sell something expensive or use your savings to buy some
The most effective way of acquiring bitcoins is the same as acquiring any other currency. There's no free money. Smiley
Peter882

Activity: 543

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:23:46 AM

The most effective way of acquiring bitcoins is the same as acquiring any other currency. There's no free money. Smiley

This.

No matter whether you consider bitcoin as money or property, you won't get "money" or "property" for free. Smiley

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 11:26:39 AM

This.

No matter whether you consider bitcoin as money or property, you won't get "money" or "property" for free. Smiley

When you want something of value, you need to exchange something else of value to get it : work, property, overvalued fiat

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:08:16 PM

This.

When you want something of value, you need to exchange something else of value to get it : work, property, overvalued fiat
Yup. Many people ignore the fact that even filling in captchas is literally working for the small amount of dust you get.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 08:05:23 PM

This.

Yup. Many people ignore the fact that even filling in captchas is literally working for the small amount of dust you get.

Yes and you are not paid well for your time

You can make tens of dollars an hour working hard when you will make litterally pennies an hour solving captchas

Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:48:41 PM

You can start earning Bitcoin in many way.

1) Sell your service (If you're a developer, you'll be able to sell a software !)
2) Buy Bitcoin and then make trading with it !
3) Agree a Signature Campaign and then earn !

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:49:47 AM

Frankly, I agree with the faucets. But, if you're a programmer/developer who knows cryptocurrencies pretty well, you can actually make some pretty good money by trolling the Service subforum for jobs. Otherwise, just take stock of your skills and tell everybody that you take Bitcoin as payment when negotiating your pay for freelance work.
Methodise

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:50:53 AM

Yes, OP was enquiring as to how he might 'earn' BTC. I don't think buying it qualifies.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:25:03 AM

Signature advertising campaign's one of the easiest/quickest ways to start earning a few coins.  Or list whatever IT skills you want to market over under the [Marketplace] [Services] thread.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
BetMoose

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:32:24 AM

Any newbies are welcome to come over to BetMoose and put up bets that they can share with others. We actually have considerable return rates (0.5-1%, depending on your reputation and level) from all bet payouts, which means even if you get 2 people to enter into a bet event with each other, both betting the minimum amount, that's 0.01 of volume = 0.00005000 of commissions for you minimum. If you get 10 people betting 0.05 each, that's 0.50 in volume = 0.0025 in commissions.. not too shabby! And that's if you're level 0, as you level up, that increases.

We're still new so hopefully we can only grow over time!

Hope that helps,
A

BetMoose.com - Wager on real world events. Profit from predicting the future. Create and share your own contracts.
Lamigo

Activity: 571

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:21:02 AM

Or his ban was up on the other nick so now he is selling pics of his butt in a G-String.  Tongue

OP has come back on Jun 6, without making any post, and is gone again now. Grin

ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 09:38:52 AM

bitcoin is an investment itself

if you're trying to earn without an investment you're going to have a hard time

you can check out the services section and find some work to do for bitcoins but always do escrow so you don't get scammed Wink

OP has come back on Jun 6, without making any post, and is gone again now. Grin

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 10:45:05 AM

Yes, OP was enquiring as to how he might 'earn' BTC. I don't think buying it qualifies.

If you work to get fiat with the intention of buying bitcoins with them you are effectively working to earn BTC Smiley

mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:23:15 PM

Well I don't know what you expected from something that is free... Become member and go to the Services, you can earn some decent money if you are into it.

███████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

CaptainBeck

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:29:22 PM

1. faucets are shit, most people make more BTC from one post than they do from days of working on faucets.

2. Go to the service section lots of people offer BTC for simple tasks.

3.Find something people want, some people paint and sell BTC related pictures. Others make sites that people read and sell the ad space on here for BTC. Alot of ways to make some BTC.
joshraban76

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:01:22 PM

You are right, try buying btc now as they are low and hold them, or sell them when the price is high.

or invest in a project that is bitcoin-oriented, and it's better you have your own idea, which you can work on it.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: