Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Portfolio management. Rebalancing.  (Read 363 times)
Scompe_BTC

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

wow, this is the plan I want to do in the future. I have made too many mistakes now and the reason is that I can not manage my finances. I think your financial management will help me a lot in becoming rich. thank you.
For a successful trade and good output, portfolio management is very important because it helps you approach your profit. IN addition, the more efficiently you deal with the market in terms of the risks and the profit, the more good would the output be.
rationotled

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

try adding a new row only for comparison's sake and in that row include a what if scenario when you only invested all your money in bitcoin and never bothered with the notion of "portfolio" and then try calculating how much money you could have had in you did that. it can be an interesting factor specially in the long run.

yes, of course, its necessary to investigate and compare such kind of things
Well you cannot ignore the importance of management in business and when it comes to portfolio management, it is probably inevitable to pay attention to the portfolio management and this is one among many instruments thorough which you can make money.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

I have been trying the 50-25-15-5-5 method, for those of you don't know it is as simple as it looks and sounds. You put 50% of your money into one thing and that becomes your main source of income and put 25% into another thing which is there to prevent you from having a bad trouble with the 50% one.

You put 15% into something that looks promising but not quite there yet (think of early dotcom amazon type stuff, it was known that amazon was a good company but it wasn't known HOW GOOD it could be) and you get 2 very dangerous looking pink sheet type of stuff at 5% each and they are most likely busts but in the off chance that they become huge you get a lot of money in return. I tried this with 50% bitcoin, 25% ethereum, 15% dash, 5% nano, 5% doge but as you might imagine all of them dropped in price.

Maybe I should start with 50% stocks, 25% crypto, 15% gold, 5% forex, 5% something.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

I made also my portfolio but it ruined when I sold my biggest shares due to my lack of money. I made it only for a short term period because I cannot take my family to die in famine. I work in this industry because I want to live happy not because I want to invest for a life time. Though, I want to invest some in the future.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
crypmike (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:49:00 AM

up, maybe somebody haven't seen

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:50:27 AM

My portfolio consist of:

40% BTC
25% Ripple
15% Waves
5% Stellar
and the rest is TRX/EOS (bought it when it was traded at 18$  Cry) / NEO.

Maybe it is wise to sell something (even with a loss) and bought something new to cover losses ?
What do you think?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES