Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:18:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FSA Planning to Alter Japanese Cryptocurrency Regulations  (Read 92 times)
rosyantony (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

Japanese Financial Services Agency is now planning to regulate cryptocurrency exchange under a different law.

https://coinpedia.org/news/fsa-alter-japanese-crypto-regulations/
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

The Financial Services Agency of Japan is now planning to exchange cryptocurrencies according to different laws and regulations. I personally think that the practice of the Japan Financial Services Agency is very good. With the implementation of relevant laws, the operation of the cryptocurrency market will be more standardized, and he protects developers. Operators, investors' interests, hope to introduce more laws and regulations
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

Japanese Financial Services Agency is now planning to regulate cryptocurrency exchange under a different law.

https://coinpedia.org/news/fsa-alter-japanese-crypto-regulations/

Although i may not have a full grasp of the new law that is to be introduced, Japan is however one of the countries that have favourable laws to Cryptocurrency and it is at the forefront of driving its mass adoption.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

I am very interested in Japan as a country, its culture and food, and besides, the government equated cryptocurrency to a full - fledged payment medium-this is a big step in the development of cryptocurrencies. According to the article, the state wants to protect citizens who use cryptocurrency even more. I want to go there...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: