Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin mining is costly...  (Read 1879 times)
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

One thing to say mining bitcoin consumes a large amount of electricity and it would take lots of equipment to manned the mining. There should be a development in making the cost of bitcoin lower; given that lower mining cost could yield a higher profit. However, it matters on trading and exchanges.
Yeah for now bitcoin mining would not be that good because of the current market price for bitcoin which is down. So probably bitcoin mining establishment for now would take lesser bitcoins in the process because of the market current situation. Anyway if bitcoin will go strong again then it would be good for mining bitcoin also.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haruharu732

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

Electronic money is a form of using the power of computers to decipher transactions. An electronic currency will appear and exist for a certain period of time. Since the same amount of code appears over a period of time, the higher the number of machines, the lower the profit, but the more important is the power consumption. New machines produce too massively, sometimes resulting in too much profit. I went bankrupt when the excavator.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:31:30 AM

One thing to say mining bitcoin consumes a large amount of electricity and it would take lots of equipment to manned the mining. There should be a development in making the cost of bitcoin lower; given that lower mining cost could yield a higher profit. However, it matters on trading and exchanges.
I think one of the factors which increases the cost of bitcoin mining is the high amount of electricity usage and I once saw an ICO(4new) who is planning to convert waste into electricity to support crypto mining and minimize the cost. I think it is a good project

MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

In my opinion, if we are miners, we must know things like this before. Bitcoin mining definitely has a lot of capital besides the cost of electricity to watch out for, so we'll know the benefits we get when we start. That's because people understand that the current price is only temporary. It's good for Bitcoin to stop, now. It's a good time to buy and wait for what will happen in the next few months.
wqiwi212jsjs@jj

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

Low exploitation costs but high profitability. I think it will take time to research, mining will also affect the resources, hope the government is more concerned about the environment, mining along with the improvement. The process of exchanging and exchanging incessantly will create new points in the mining tool.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

It came to the point when regular mining, one person involved is really not prospective anymore. You can not anymore take a profit having only one personal computer or something like that, you need to have a performant farms to earn at least something.
iwuwi12ueiei212

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

I think Bitcoin digging is difficult. Therefore, it is necessary to have a large number of machines that require a high cost. So your ability to speak is just the basic estimate, the desired effort, the present is the problem dilemma.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

Now mining cost is high because it is calculated in terms of USD and the value of mined BTC is less now. so when the price of BTC will increase it will be more  profitable

Bitcoin is still in a state still difficult to return with a very good price like last year, though high costs if stable bitcoin will surely be covered.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

if you want to earn big money you really need to invest big money in it too. First of all if you want to mind you need to sell some numbers how it works and what you really need to do and I agree with you that it is very expensive.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

Bitcoin mining is very costly. The equipment used are on the high sides, then add power consumption to it which is quite huge. I won't advice anyone to go into bitcoin mining currently because it is now competitive. Investing huge funds in hardware won't even guarantee you breaker even soon enough. Other better altcoins are are there to mine. Rather than going for bitcoin ethereum is not that bad so far you have the resources to pursue it. But it is always better to join a mining pool for better results.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

This statement is true in which bitcoin mining can be really really costly. Like in our countries that we have slow connection and the bill of electricity is high. I think it is now advisable to mined in my current situation.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

yes, and that is another issue that pushes Bitcoin price higher.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Bitcoin mining is very expensive because it demands the use of electricity and it consumes a lot of electricity too. There are new projects coming up which will make Bitcoin mining much cheaper and use lower electricity in the process.

kittybabe@06

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

yeah youre right it consumes high electricity and expensive in monthly internet connections and you need fastest internet for this it consumes a big amount of bandwidth, the secret for a faster  mining is a high specification of computer the best processor is.I7
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:48:47 AM

Everyone knows this already. You must spend a lot of money on super mining computers and electricity for you to mine very well.
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

You are bitcoin mining a bit expensive,Its equipment also costs a lot.And anyway, mining bitcoin is not just about everyone.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

I have recently fallen into a situation where I get a free 30,000kwh for free each year and I still cant figure out how to make money mining.  Really irritates me as I would love to do the project.  
Gregory Brown

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

The price of bitcoin is at least 6000 USD so mining Bitcoin consumes a large amount of electricity which easily understand. Besides, mining Bitcoin also wastes a lot of time and money in official technology computer. For me, the only rich person trades in cryptocurrency, I mean that trading Bitcoin need extremely much money ( billion dolars ) . I think the people who dare to invest in BItcoin will not worry about this problem
Samuel Borges

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

Maybe you are right in this situation. But if the electricity were consumes lower, there would be more people who invest in Bitcoin.. Then this will lose the value of trading Bitcoin and this cryptocurrency market will worse. However, I still hope that someone will invent a way to costs of mining Bitcoin will be the most properly
annaso

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Mining can be a lot of effort without the profits you think you’ll see. While there are ways to make it work, you risk putting money into your setup, only to watch the values of cryptocurrencies drop. For example, if the price of a bitcoin is around $11,000—still more than double what it was a few months ago.
As more and more Bitcoin miners join the network, the mining difficulty level also increases. This simply means that the miners/mining pools with more powerful hardware will win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: