Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huobi is trying to set up shop in Europe  (Read 104 times)
DikkieD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

So I've been hearing it more and more. Big exchanges all want a piece of the pie in Europe. After Binance's move to Malta, one of the other top5 exchanges, Huobi is also trying hard to set up shop in Europe.

Recently they held their Huobi summit in Amsterdam, where several blockchain start-ups were able to present themselves. It was an interesting afternoon of 'crypto knowledge and world-class networking' Smiley. Their Huobi European Quant Trading Summit 2018 was held in the stunning Nemo Science Museum Amsterdam.

An introduction to Huobi: "Huobi Group has built the world’s largest blockchain and digital asset ecosystem. Established in 2013, Huobi’s digital asset exchange has accumulated a trading volume of US $1 trillion, and serves more than five million users in over 130 countries."

I think this is a great moment for European start-ups to get in the picture with Huobi. Maybe they'll even get a listing out of it, since a listing at one of the top 5 exchanges can be an arduous thing Smiley.

DikkieD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

I read that Chris Dawe, CEO of Dutch start-up Effect.AI, hosted the panel on Quant Trading at the Huobi summit. Great developments, since Effect.AI is an amazing project that could surely benefit with a listing at an exchange like Huobi Smiley.

Check out their latest recap by their lovely social media manager Polina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZsvO-syyg
SledgeHumor

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:49 PM

This is indeed a great news. The more the market of crypto currency expands the more coins will be exchanged and the number of investors will also increase.as the usage of the crypto currency in the world of fiat currency increases it will modernize the currency world. This will make the transfer of money easier and convenient.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

This is a good development. They surely will have their reasons for wanting to do that and i believe it is for better. This is also indicative of the fact that Europe in general is becoming a home and haven to cryptocurrency.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

Just did a quick google search and it seems that they have had their eye on London for a while.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/worlds-4th-largest-crypto-exchange-huobi-expands-to-london-as-entry-point-to-eu-market

Now that they have officially made the move, it looks like they opened their offices on June 28th, 'with over-the-counter (OTC) trading tests set to begin in Q3 this year'

https://cointelegraph.com/news/third-largest-crypto-exchange-huobi-opens-london-office-sets-otc-trading-for-q3-2018

And they've jumped from 4th to 3rd in the exchange pecking order as well - at least when the articles were written anyway.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

I think they are also expanding into USA, it is very likely that they will succeed and create a much larger volume of trade. I think is good for crypto.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

It is good news, more and more adoption will help crypto market to grow very big in the coming years and that is exactly what is expected from the market, crypto community will keep supporting the cause for a bright future of the crypto market.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

So I've been hearing it more and more. Big exchanges all want a piece of the pie in Europe. After Binance's move to Malta, one of the other top5 exchanges, Huobi is also trying hard to set up shop in Europe.

Recently they held their Huobi summit in Amsterdam, where several blockchain start-ups were able to present themselves. It was an interesting afternoon of 'crypto knowledge and world-class networking' Smiley. Their Huobi European Quant Trading Summit 2018 was held in the stunning Nemo Science Museum Amsterdam.

An introduction to Huobi: "Huobi Group has built the world’s largest blockchain and digital asset ecosystem. Established in 2013, Huobi’s digital asset exchange has accumulated a trading volume of US $1 trillion, and serves more than five million users in over 130 countries."

I think this is a great moment for European start-ups to get in the picture with Huobi. Maybe they'll even get a listing out of it, since a listing at one of the top 5 exchanges can be an arduous thing Smiley.

That's a good move for Houbi because Europe has a huge participants of cryptocurrency, indeed several countries in europe have already a legislation about cryptocurrency like for example France,Germany, and Russia is now in the process of building their own rules and regulations , so meaning it is legal in Europe in doing business of cryptocurrency.   
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

This will be a great achievement in cryptos world, and a good one for Huobi exchange,
If this can be achieved, this will definitely make Huobi the best market and best moments of cryptocurrency evolution.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

This is a good development. They surely will have their reasons for wanting to do that and i believe it is for better. This is also indicative of the fact that Europe in general is becoming a home and haven to cryptocurrency.
Houbi is gradually becoming the largest exchange as it continually expands its presence in Asian countries and the next target is Europe. Houbi is currently receiving a lot of interest from investors and I think Houbi's future is very good with their strategies.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

It’s a good initiative for Huobi. If they do this their market demand will increase but they also need to concern about their performance also. Because investors always want profit. If they don’t get this they will leave this project.
MaxKor

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:19:32 AM

I've been hearing that theyopen exchanges not only Europe, they also visited Russia and other countries. Maybe it will be new top exchanges? Also they have their nice toke. Smiley
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:35:07 AM

There are several exchanges that expands in different country including in the Philippines. 25 crypto-exchange will acquire license to operate in the Philippines and also in Malta and Uganda. Not to mention different expansion exchange in Belarus and the nearby country. Japan also is making its move eyeing for more crypto-exchange. This 2018 will be full of exchange expansion.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

This is really great news. Actually the market of crypto currency is getting more and more popular day by day. The market is now not only limited to one country but also is expanding to different regions. The setting up of shop by this company to the Europe is testimony of this fact. I think this will help both the company and the market also.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

I think Huobi is doing some great works and making good progress. This will create significant impact in the market I guess. Let's see what happens.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

The news is really wonderful, it means that the world of crypto currency is expanding its borders and moving to the market of goods and services!
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

What a great news! I hope that Huobi will overbeat Binance because I have invested into Huobi token rather than investing into Binance  Grin

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: