Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: candoo tried to scam  (Read 7442 times)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:35:04 PM

Looks like candoo is leaving us negative trust now lol...hey candor, where's that explanation you promised us? Grin

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:44:22 PM

I suppose he just blacked out from the cheap wine tetrapack he could afford after liquidating his whole BTC stash. Or he is just "not even" as he reports:

"This guy attacks people as scammers who are not even, just because they are noobs.. He needs to be pulled down a rung as the sheriff in town before he gets someone or the site sued. I for one am not a scammer and not even looking to borrow or sell anything but just by reading this guys attacks has turned me off from this site all together. Hire a real fraud investigator if your so worried"
Tulak

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:35:39 PM

You're*
Sopap

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:00:05 PM

Did anyone invest in this?
I thought I could trust Hero members of bitcointalk, learned the hard way.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160797.0
Zephir

Activity: 533
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:51:10 PM

Did anyone invest in this?
I thought I could trust Hero members of bitcointalk, learned the hard way.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160797.0

Why should a hero member be more trustworthy, than a newbie?
Cause of the time in this forum and his posts!?
This is the thread for this group buy, after the tried scam, he is paying customers money back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286962.0;topicseen

But a scammer who tried to scam and pays his debt is still a scammer.

Signatures lead to paid signature programs which leads to spam!

Clearly we must eliminate the signatures... or ban the paid sig programs
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:22:54 AM

So, candoo, when's tomorrow then? :-)
Do you believe you can sit it out and still do business here as usual?

I will remind you whenever I see a recent post of you on Bitcointalk.

Ente
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:29:32 PM

Any update on that?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
coinbird

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:28:25 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 12:33:11 AM by coinbird

I wrote candoo a few days ago and told him to come here and tell us what happened or otherwise I would spam the link to this thread under all of his posts. He PM'ed me back shortly after and told me I don’t need to panic and that SebastianJu doesn’t warn anyone either and that Sebastian and QWK already know what happened. He told me 3 different people used his account and after he told the other two that he will no longer allow the account sharing one of them tried the scam as revenge. (He must have forgotten about the intention of this thread and that he admitted it to Sebastian Wink )  He also wrote that they don't wanted to make a big thing out of it and if he was a scammer he would be long gone.
So basically he tried to convince me that everything is fine, everyone here is a troll or wannabe sheriff (his own words) and he is obv no scammer.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:24:55 PM

Its generally such a fuck stupid rule that the so "so good" Bitcoin foundation is allowing multi usage OF multiple user accounts! ALMOST all Forums and sns i know give permanent Bann to people who use or sell multiple accounts...

Generally giving other "unknown" people the oportunity to use your account is total suicide...

With this Knowledge you can blame it to anyone XDD
But since when are victims of multi usage accounts able to absolve oneself of getting scamed by other account users?Huh?? Thats totally stupid if its true coinbird!

coinbird

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:32:47 AM

I’m not sure if I understood your last line correct but I don’t believe the story about the account sharing. It is obviously true that he wrote me what I said via PM. I guess to blame it on a imaginary person was his plan to convince people he is still trustworthy. Also after your history with candoo at the BFL groupbuy you should see pretty clear what kind of person he is.
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:00:13 AM

Its generally such a fuck stupid rule that the so "so good" Bitcoin foundation is allowing multi usage OF multiple user accounts! ALMOST all Forums and sns i know give permanent Bann to people who use or sell multiple accounts...

Generally giving other "unknown" people the oportunity to use your account is total suicide...

With this Knowledge you can blame it to anyone XDD
But since when are victims of multi usage accounts able to absolve oneself of getting scamed by other account users?Huh?? Thats totally stupid if its true coinbird!

The bitcoin Fundation has absolutely nothing to do with this forum. They have their own forum.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Kouye

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:12:57 AM

Any update on that?
Guy is still posting all over as if nothing happened. What's up?

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:19:10 AM

Any update on that?
Guy is still posting all over as if nothing happened. What's up?

Nothing happend. Thats it. I made more then 50 successful trades/deals here after the accusations so please shut it down. 

If I would be a scammer than I would just create a new and clean account and not bother with my  fucked up account here.

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
Kouye

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:31:42 AM

Nothing happend. Thats it.

Iam still gathering some informations to give a official update/statement. Probably tomorrow

Care to share the link where you gave the promised official update/statement, please?
It is very likely that I missed it, and I apologize for that.

candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:38:41 AM

Nothing happend. Thats it.

Iam still gathering some informations to give a official update/statement. Probably tomorrow

Care to share the link where you gave the promised official update/statement, please?
It is very likely that I missed it, and I apologize for that.

You dont need to apologize. Its fine.

Iam not a attention whore and I hope that you arent a attention whore.

So why do you care about me or what  I did? Its none of your business

Several people that were involved received a lot of informations and know everything,
Example: I explained it to sebastianJU via multiple PNS and he didnt reply here anymore. So it seems like its discussed

No need for attention whores here. I know this forum is perfect to waste time and have fun but this subject is none of your business.

Just to give you some extra information:

I ran a HUGE avalon groupbuy and BFL group buy WITH HOSTING: The avalon ran perfect but the bfl got into trouble (cuz  BFL's 2 weeks story)

Still I received more then 100grand worth of mining hardware and let them mine. I didnt run awayy with anything even after my reputation was  fucked up. So it appears that I might be not a scammer huh? Iam still here. I dont hide myself behind a new forum account and I have no intention to scam anyone.

If you want more information feel free to pn me. I would LOVE to have a phone conversation with you.

But I do not  like to discuss issues like this in a public forum (neither am I a attention whore). Here are a lot of boored kids who just like to troll or spread false information. (dont feed the trolls right?)

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
Kouye

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:59:56 AM

Several people that were involved received a lot of informations and know everything,
Example: I explained it to sebastianJU via multiple PNS and he didnt reply here anymore. So it seems like its discussed

No need for attention whores here. I know this forum is perfect to waste time and have fun but this subject is none of your business.

I ran a HUGE avalon groupbuy and BFL group buy WITH HOSTING: The avalon ran perfect but the bfl got into trouble (cuz  BFL's 2 weeks story)

Still I received more then 100grand worth of mining hardware and let them mine. I didnt run awayy with anything even after my reputation was  fucked up. So it appears that I might be not a scammer huh? Iam still here. I dont hide myself behind a new forum account and I have no intention to scam anyone.

If you want more information feel free to pn me. I would LOVE to have a phone conversation with you.

But I do not  like to discuss issues like this in a public forum (neither am I a attention whore). Here are a lot of boored kids who just like to troll or spread false information. (dont feed the trolls right?)

I'm sorry, I'm too old for that cyber-sex-over-the-phone stuff.
Even though you're definitely cute.

I'll just neg-rep you to let my friends know you're short-tempered.
Since they are my friends, they know that dealing with such easily-pissed-off people is never a good idea.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:05:18 AM

Sorry candoo. You wrote me an explaination via PM though it was one people already awaited as an excuse so i didnt bother to post it here letting it sound like i want to make fun of you. I thought if you want you would post it here but you didnt after testing it with me.

I still wouldnt give candoo a chance to scam but i did some trades with him in the meanwhile. Though only so that he couldnt possibly scam me.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pasco60

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:27:11 PM

I'm sorry, I'm too old for that cyber-sex-over-the-phone stuff.
Even though you're definitely cute.

I'll just neg-rep you to let my friends know you're short-tempered.
Since they are my friends, they know that dealing with such easily-pissed-off people is never a good idea.

Brilliant!  Grin

PMC: 1FERnGpCrQzUdYRN3guPoJ9YTgYSN6tCe5
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: