Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: candoo tried to scam  (Read 7443 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 10:09:25 PM

I thought hard and wrote with others what to do. The problem is that this maybe will destroy his presence here since i know other usernames of him too.

Firstly... he is a hero member and i traded several thousands of euro with him successfully. Even in person. I had the impression he is a fine person and trustworthy. I never had to doubt him.

Thats why i thought alot about what to do. Others told me, and i think its the best thing to do now, that i should warn and write that he behaved good till now. So everyone can make his own picture. I dont have a clue why he tried this scam. It was a saturday so it might be that he was drunk or something shitty like that. But he didnt contact me the next day, what i would have awaited when he really was in a strange state at that time.

What happened?

Yifu, the owner of Avalon decided to allow to refund 10k chip batches of avalon chips. Since i had done a groupbuy that bought 5.6 batches of chips together the batchnumbers were known publicly. The form was not very good. One only had to enter the batchnumber and an address for the refund.

Before i found the email from avalon that refunds are allowed i already got two emails from yifu in my emailaccount. Yifu was asking if he really should refund to an address.

I wondered... i didnt ask for a refund yet. I checked the address with google and found this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266729.msg2853481#msg2853481

Its candoo offering escrow with that address. That only could mean candoo tried to get the refund from 2 of our batches. Which would mean scamming yifu, me or my groupbuy members.

I made pictures (see above) and i copied the php of the forum post in case he edits the posting. I can provide that if needed.

I then contacted him. The conversation was this way:

Erklärst du mir warum du Avalon Chip batch refunds für unseren batch 1 und 2 auf deine Adresse beantragt hast?
#
Will you explain to me why you requested refund for our avalon chip batches 1 and 2 to your address?

dachte das formular wäre fake
#
I thought the form would be fake.

kam denn was an???
Bitcoin Address:
1AZuwiP1vGfhYLym3cVEgSYEtyUsg8ra7X
Private Key (Wallet Import Format):
*SebastianJu:I censored this out just in case*
#
came something in???
Bitcoin address:
private key...

Natürlich kam nichts an da ich das nicht bestätigt habe.

Ich muss aber schon sagen dass ich jetzt richtig enttäuscht bin. Deine Erklärung ist Blödsinn. Yifu hat auch in der Vergangenheit so ein Form gemacht das funktionierte und er hat dieses neue Form per Newsletter verteilt. Das ist natürlich kein Fake. Und dass du deine eigene Adresse zum testen reinsetzt. Tut mir leid... ich hab dich bisher echt für vertrauenswürdig gehalten.
#
Of course nothing came since i didnt confirm it.
But i have to say that i now are really disappointed. Your explaination is nonsense. Yifu has created such refund forms in the past already and it worked. And he has spread this new form via newsletter. Thats of course no fake. And that you used your own address... im sorry... till now i thought you were trustworthy.

wolte dich nur wecken mit der benachrichtigungsmail;)
#
I only wanted to wake you up with the info mail Wink

Ernsthaft... würdest du dir selbst glauben?
#
Seriously... would you believe yourself?

ne. klingt blöd:D
#
No... sounds silly. Cheesy

Ich schätze du hast vergessen dass du die Adresse schon mal gepostet hast. Man, ich glaub nicht dass ich das so stehen lassen kann da das ja schon einiges über dich aussagt.
#
I guess you forgot that you posted that address already. Man, i dont believe i can leave this standing like this since this says not a small thing about you.

mir war die bekanntheit der adresse durchaus bewusst
#
I was fully aware of the prominence of the address.

Soso. Und du bist nicht auf die Idee gekommen meine Batchadresse einzusetzen damit ich informiert werde? Würdest du dir das jetzt glauben?
Ganz ehrlich, mir kommts vor wie wenn du mal probieren wolltest ob du die Erstattung kriegen kannst, ich vielleicht aus Versehen auf einen Bestätigungslink klicke. Und du ganz vergessen hattest dass du die Adresse schon mal benutzen wolltest.
Ich verstehs nich... Transaktionen mit dir waren immer ok... war der Belohnungstopf zu verlockend oder was wars?
#
Soso. And you didnt get the idea to put my batchaddress in so that i get informed? Would you believe yourself this now?
Really, it looks to me like you tried to get the refund, i maybe make an error and click on a confirmationlink. And you only forgot that you already wanted to use that address once.
I dont understand it... transactions with you were always ok... was the reward pot to nice or what was it?

ne ich trolle mit dem acc hier doch eh nur noch rum
#
No, i only troll around with that account anymore.

Also ein Wegwerfaccount bei dem es nicht schadet wenn er auf die Scammerliste kommt? Ernsthaft? Ich dachte eigentlich du hast da schon eine Weile dran gearbeitet. Und ich weiß ja auch noch ein, zwei andere Accounts von dir.
Ich bleib dabei... ist enttäuschend.
#
So its a throw away account where it doesnt hurt when he gets on the scammer list? Really? I thought you work a while on it already. And i know one, two other accounts from you too.
I remain... its disappointing.

lass dir doch alle fünf refunden und flieg mit nem "IAM RICH,BITCH!" tshirt nach thailand oder amerika  Grin
#
Why dont you let you refund all five and fly with a tshirt "IAM RICH,BITCH!" to thailand or america. Grin

Sorry, dachte echt wir haben da ähnliche Vorstellungen. Aber ich denk nicht dass das noch irgendwie zu klären ist.
#
Sorry, i really thought we have similar thoughts about that. But i dont think that this can be cleared now anymore.

ich trolle doch schon wieder:D es ist samstag abend!:D
#
I troll already again Cheesy its saturday afternoon! Cheesy

Thats all. I didnt have contact with him now anymore. I only noticed he changed his avatar to a dschihadist and throws around reservations about muslims. Looks to me like he creates an explaination of trolling or even a stolen account.
And i believe he had a groupbuy he moved to another user then. I dont have a clue if the new owner is a different person. I only observed it. I copied the timestamps so you can see when this happened.
Anyway... im disappointed because i know him in person.

There might be that he was drunk but then he would have contacted me next day and apologize. Didnt happen. So i doubt thats the explaination.

Ok, i wrote it down so you can make your own picture. Im sorry if that means to destroy a hero member but i think there is no better way.

Candoo has other usernames i know for sure: SOFORTGELD (I thought he had another username that changed Euro<->BTC but i dont find it. Maybe this was his only.)

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dddbtc

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:31:00 PM

Really? I haven't done any business with candoo. But I just felt the need to post here and tell you that I commend you for the work you have done for the community managing multiple batches of avalon chips.  It sucks that everything with BitSynCom went the way it did, but anyone willing to exploit this set of particularly bad circumstances in order to rip off the community at large is taking things to a new level of disparity and lowliness.

Hope everything goes well for you, can't wait until everything regarding these batches is water under the bridge.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 10:41:13 PM

Really? I haven't done any business with candoo. But I just felt the need to post here and tell you that I commend you for the work you have done for the community managing multiple batches of avalon chips.  It sucks that everything with BitSynCom went the way it did, but anyone willing to exploit this set of particularly bad circumstances in order to rip off the community at large is taking things to a new level of disparity and lowliness.

Hope everything goes well for you, can't wait until everything regarding these batches is water under the bridge.

The refunds, batches and chips are safe. Nothing happened since i saw that the address isnt mine. Luckily.
Most of the chips were refunded and already were refunded to the groupbuymembers. 10000 are with burnin already and another 1015 will be shipped to me tomorrow. When i spread them to the buyers the whole groupbuy is over... finally... Smiley

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:47:43 PM

I recall accusations of Candoo being a scammer back in 2011. I'll flag him until this issue is clarified.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Kashim

Activity: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:24:11 AM

wow i cant belive candoo is an scammer... not.

i tould you guys since 6 months or so

since i wantet to join candoos grp buy the last year and askid him some critical questions, and he just tould me he wants my bitcoins i was 1000% sure hes just an scammer.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:52:10 AM

wow i cant belive candoo is an scammer... not.

i tould you guys since 6 months or so

since i wantet to join candoos grp buy the last year and askid him some critical questions, and he just tould me he wants my bitcoins i was 1000% sure hes just an scammer.

People were saying it 2 years ago. /hipster

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
amigaman

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:16:23 AM

Maybe using the publicly available address was a genious idea: he could go all the way "everyone could have used it, it was publicly available, don't blame me".
But then, maybe, he got drunk and forgot about his plan.....
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:22:45 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 08:19:10 AM by Micky25

I always perceived Candoo as the perfect prototype of a scammer, lying in ambush and waiting for chances to rip people of. But as his behaviour is so obvious, he is no real danger IMO.

In this particular case, well, everyone could have done this. This form was setup by Yifu the same way he does everthing else, half-assed and sluttish.

The current behaviour of Candoo reminds me of a child, caught red handed after throwing eggs at houses. The whole thing is a silly prank, maybe malicious, but harmless.
But well done making it public.
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:25:37 AM

He admited it, "dachte das Formular wäre fake"
probably next Step claiming that the Account was stolen ?

too lazy to push a Button for a new Address ?

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:08:56 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 06:25:54 AM by Tomatocage

Funny thing is he PM'd me wanting to know about the scam accusations from 2 years ago. Seems like he was more concerned about that than clearing up this more pressing matter.

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:16:01 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 08:44:46 AM by Akka

Oh wow! That's heavy.

I did the ID Escrow for his Group buy. On the 18-09-2013 I announced officially that I consider him being on default: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286962.msg3180762#msg3180762

Seems like he has stopped to care about his reputation at all. Sad, I still was confident that he could have got out of this with a light bruise.  Sad

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:37:26 AM

These are some bad news...

I did as a consequence step down my trust depth to 0 temporarily since i do not want to trust candoo and some of my trusted contacts do. I discovered this , this morning.

Another alt of candoo is carolstreet444. I know this firsthand.

I really hoped he started getting his shit together again...

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Freedom24

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:13:22 PM

Candoo is a scammer.

I don't get the Refund from a other Group Buy. And many other's too.

Otto Hahn

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:26:05 PM

Are you sure that it was him who requested the refund? It may be a enemy or hater of him who wanted to damage his reputation?

Did he confirm it ? Maybe he just enjoyed the attention given through the circumstances? Another fact may be that some of his haters requested the refund.

I mean why didnt he delete his posting with the adress immediately after you messaged him? He may be blessed from his hater and didnt deny the accusation? He could use the false    accusation against him to buy his own shares back for cheap money..

Anyone think about this?

EDIT: after some research it looks like he own a avalon groupbuy?  This seems strange to me. He could have scammed 300 BTC or more with the avalons. Why didnt he do it? He pays weekly dividends.. this look legitime to me and not like a scammer
DaFool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:30:59 PM

Maybe he is a selective scammer. That way you can scam / hold back a few btc here and there without ever really getting in trouble.

http://btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php - check it out! ✓ next difficulty + time left ✓ customizable monthly (diff + USD/BTC) increasements ✓ device lead time ✓ update: auto-compares device costs to BTC-buy profit ♥ 1btciBCKb59TbzNj5QzC2EXWDARxtJL1f
BTC: 19jQ4w1iNNGzc4qfHtrTfJZjMeqntBAXmg
Otto Hahn

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:33:42 PM

Maybe he is a selective scammer. That way you can scam / hold back a few btc here and there without ever really getting in trouble.

Maybe a prank scam or something? Nothing serious?

Is there any proof or information about a scam that really happend? This thread here is not about a scam because he didnt scam anyone. Or did he receive the money?

It still makes no sense for me why his avalon groupbuy is running so perfectly smoothly. Maybe he has two personalitys? Didnt Avalon offer refund for batch 3? He could have received the 300 btc and made a "bye bye guys"

Firstly... he is a hero member and i traded several thousands of euro with him successfully. Even in person. I had the impression he is a fine person and trustworthy. I never had to doubt him.

Maybe really two personalitys? I kind of defend him because he exchanged a lot of money in cash for me with bitcoins. It was a huge number of Euros and he told me that he exchanged euro/btc for others too.

I suspect some other reason why is he doing this. Anyone with serious intrest may get information via private message. I know his license plate as well
Micky25
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:57:53 PM

I don't know of any groupbuys managed by him. But it seems he is cornered by refund requests of a shady, failed and sold hosting operation. Could be he wants to make a Nakamoto and needs some financing.
Freedom24

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:52:13 PM

Maybe a prank scam or something? Nothing serious?

Is there any proof or information about a scam that really happend? This thread here is not about a scam because he didnt scam anyone. Or did he receive the money?

It still makes no sense for me why his avalon groupbuy is running so perfectly smoothly. Maybe he has two personalitys? Didnt Avalon offer refund for batch 3? He could have received the 300 btc and made a "bye bye guys"

Maybe really two personalitys? I kind of defend him because he exchanged a lot of money in cash for me with bitcoins. It was a huge number of Euros and he told me that he exchanged euro/btc for others too.

I suspect some other reason why is he doing this. Anyone with serious intrest may get information via private message. I know his license plate as well

In the avalon groupbuy from candoo don't was all rigth. Some Shareholders had differences of opinion how to handle and they don't was agree with candoo's handling.

I think, that Otto Hahn is a account from candoo. Candoo have some more accounts in this forum.

Here is the topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286962.0 who we discuss his bfl groupbuy in the german community.

Fact is that candoo had change the terms of this groupbuys so that the new terms very bad for the Shareholders.  

He don't refund in BTC. He want only refund in Euro and with a Banktransaction. He will for the refund our name and our adress. Fact is that very few people write that he get the refund. (It is possible that is was candoo'S accounts). But on the other view many people who give him his data from the bank account the name and the address don't get the refund. And they wait now much longer than the deadline for the refund was. There are given maybe ten people who don't get the refund and the deadline is over.

Candoo try to make a profit in the german marketplace without any regard to anything and whatever legal or not legal.

Candoo's reputation don't can be more worse. He try some more times to cheat in his buisness. And he troll the whole german forum with his other accounts  and he lies notorious and don't write the trust.

He need definity a scammer tag to warn other from candoo.

And we need two other moderators for the german subforum. This mods allow candoo (and his other nicks) that handling. The mods don't act or they perform very desolate. For example. The mods don't delete insults after I report it.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 07:04:19 PM

Maybe using the publicly available address was a genious idea: he could go all the way "everyone could have used it, it was publicly available, don't blame me".
But then, maybe, he got drunk and forgot about his plan.....

I thought about that possibility soon after i found the emails and that its candoo's address. I mean i know him and i did business with him in the thousands without problems. I even met him in person. So i thought this might be someone hurting him. Thats why i thought i should write pm's to him carefully and find out what he says. Not giving him an excuse from the start. Because i thought when he really did this he probably looked into his wallet, saw that the address was unused and forgot that he already tried to use it. So that my accusation would be a surprise to him. At the end he admitted that he filled the form. I was surprised but i thought its a proof beyond doubt now that he really did it since he stated it himself.
I guess mods can check all the pm to see what was written.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:02:51 PM

It's kinda LOL that he cultivated that account for 2 years hoping to score big, but then fucked it all up Cheesy

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 08:17:44 PM

Yes, I believe he was the person who bitched about losing his job in a thread, which promptly turned into a hardcore begging thread. I'm surprised people have trusted him with so much, actually.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 08:19:21 PM

It's kinda LOL that he cultivated that account for 2 years hoping to score big, but then fucked it all up Cheesy

I guess character weaknesses cant stay hidden forever. Only sure way to prevent this is to get a better character.

candoo

Activity: 602

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:36:16 PM

Let me gather some additional intelligence before I post my statement here. Approximately 24-48 Hours until I release my statement.

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:50:36 PM

Let me gather some additional intelligence before I post my statement here. Approximately 24-48 Hours until I release my statement.

Ah yes, here's an old thread where you ripped off Glacio for 150 BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101841.0

BTW Candoo and Yup are the same person.

twbt
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1098

An AA rated Bandoneonista

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:26:58 AM

freelex seems to be another sockpuppet account of candoo. The community might think about a Wikipedia like "sockpuppet protection mechanism":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:CheckUser

Maybe that was discussed earlier. But I don't know if something like that exists here to prevent sockpuppet zoos.

frelex

Activity: 426

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:39:55 AM

freelex seems to be another sockpuppet account of candoo. The community might think about a Wikipedia like "sockpuppet protection mechanism":

Maybe that was discussed earlier. But I don't know if something like that exists here to prevent sockpuppet zoos.
Hey,

no, im not.

I know him in person too and wanted to defend him a little bit.
But i will stop this if this story is true...
twbt
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:50:32 AM

Hey,

no, im not.

freelex -e. Thanks! I searched for that nick!

frelex

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:01:25 AM

Hey,

no, im not.

freelex -e. Thanks! I searched for that nick!
No problem.  Cheesy
Kashim

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:01:11 PM

actualy frelex is candoo also.
frelex

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:27:37 PM

actualy frelex is candoo also.
Candoo --> Hildesheim
frelex --> Gießen
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:13:07 AM

candoo, we have not always seen eye to eye, but i do hope these accusations against you are not true, it just makes bitcointalk bad when hero members go around doing this.

I am sorry if you are having tough or stressed times in your life, i hope you sort somethings out.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879

monero

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:06:26 AM

candoo, we have not always seen eye to eye, but i do hope these accusations against you are not true, it just makes bitcointalk bad when hero members go around doing this.

I am sorry if you are having tough or stressed times in your life, i hope you sort somethings out.

it's actually three hero members  Grin
he already admitted in the german section of the board, that there have always been two other persons using the candoo acc too.
shit is getting more weird every day...

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 04:32:00 PM

Candoo won't post shit. Dude is long gone  Cheesy

Micky25
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:50:01 PM

lass dir doch alle fünf refunden und flieg mit nem "IAM RICH,BITCH!" tshirt nach thailand oder amerika  Grin
#
Why dont you let you refund all five and fly with a tshirt "IAM RICH,BITCH!" to thailand or america. Grin
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 07:19:35 PM

#

To be clear... thats the translation of what candoo wrote, not my answer... not that someone oversees that... Smiley

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:22:52 PM

Candoo won't post shit. Dude is long gone  Cheesy

Told you Grin

Freedom24

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:12:21 AM

Is his watch stopped?

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 08:16:03 PM

Is his watch stopped?

Nah, I'm pretty sure he legged it with the funds. He would've scammed in 2012 with his begging thread if given the chance.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:12:57 AM

Nah, I'm pretty sure he legged it with the funds. He would've scammed in 2012 with his begging thread if given the chance.

I don't think he got any of the funds, which is ROFL considered he spent over a year building that account up Grin

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 06:17:52 PM

I don't think he got any of the funds, which is ROFL considered he spent over a year building that account up Grin

Oh, god that's just pure LOL.

candoo

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:33:42 PM

Iam still gathering some informations to give a official update/statement. Probably tomorrow

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:34:40 PM

Iam still gathering some informations to give a official update/statement. Probably tomorrow
LOLOLOL

markjamrobin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:39:33 PM

you either admit to doing it, or you come up with a bs excuse. There is no need to consolidate information.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 04:31:08 PM

"candoo is still gathering some informations to give le official bullshit speech. Probably in some time period between tomorrow and 2 years from now."

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 07:58:52 PM

*6 days later*

You're still gathering information?

Kashim

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:02:55 PM

*6 days later*

You're still gathering information?

hes gone Cheesy
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:45:07 PM

Homeboy spent over 2yrs building up a forum account to try to scam 1564 BTC and failed  Cheesy

markjamrobin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 11:16:28 PM

Homeboy spent over 2yrs building up a forum account to try to scam 1564 BTC and failed  Cheesy

And to think, he couldn't just press new address...

Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:32:47 PM

And to think, he couldn't just press new address...

now, where did I hear that again lately?
Ah, right, altoid! *facepalm*
Seriously, guys..

Ente
twbt
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:35:21 AM

Official update/statement seems to be late. Probably?

bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:39:51 AM

maybe OT but whatever: a user named "candoo" is recently very active in certain deepnet forums, acting like a newbie to gain trust.

coincidence?
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 05:30:34 PM

maybe OT but whatever: a user named "candoo" is recently very active in certain deepnet forums, acting like a newbie to gain trust.

coincidence?

If it involves any transfer of money, then no it's not a coincidence and he should be considered a scammer.

lophie

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:11:23 PM

I just stumpled upon this post here and I just had to ask. You two are intellegent Bitcoin involved people for such a big transaction WHAT ARENT YOU USING SIGNED AND ENCRYPTED MESSAGING?

Do you have any idea how emailing work? .............................

I understand him trying to score some coins I am not saying it is cool.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 08:08:32 PM

I just stumpled upon this post here and I just had to ask. You two are intellegent Bitcoin involved people for such a big transaction WHAT ARENT YOU USING SIGNED AND ENCRYPTED MESSAGING?

Do you have any idea how emailing work? .............................

I understand him trying to score some coins I am not saying it is cool.

Did you read what this was about or do you mean someone different than me?

Yifu announced a form where buyers of avalon chip batches could ask for a refund. Anyone could use it and enter the ordernumber and a bitcoin address to pay the bitcoins to. candoo tried to get refunds for batches of my groupbuy. I then got an email from yifu asking me if that refund request was legit.

Nothing i could change here since Yifu offered that form and asked by email. I believe he later created a more safe form. Though i think no one was able to exploit the old form. Though it might be possible if someone was hastely and happy about refunds answering yes.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 08:30:31 PM

So where has candoo gone? He just logged in today Grin

Ente
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:38:37 PM

So where has candoo gone? He just logged in today Grin

:-)

Ente
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 08:29:00 PM

Ban now, IMHO.
Ente
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 03:56:49 PM

Ban now, IMHO.

Nah. We have tags for that, y'know?
Also, the deep red trustscore under his accountname is pretty selfregulatory.

Ente
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 11:05:25 PM

"still trying to scam more people before I get a scammer tag"
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:49:55 AM

Guys why not relax and wait for that mindaltering announcement that candoo promises?
Afterall we should know where whichhunt leads and nobody is neither satisfied nor helped with that.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:35:04 PM

Looks like candoo is leaving us negative trust now lol...hey candor, where's that explanation you promised us? Grin

Micky25
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:44:22 PM

I suppose he just blacked out from the cheap wine tetrapack he could afford after liquidating his whole BTC stash. Or he is just "not even" as he reports:

"This guy attacks people as scammers who are not even, just because they are noobs.. He needs to be pulled down a rung as the sheriff in town before he gets someone or the site sued. I for one am not a scammer and not even looking to borrow or sell anything but just by reading this guys attacks has turned me off from this site all together. Hire a real fraud investigator if your so worried"
Tulak

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 08:35:39 PM

You're*
Sopap

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:00:05 PM

Did anyone invest in this?
I thought I could trust Hero members of bitcointalk, learned the hard way.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160797.0
Zephir

Activity: 533
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:51:10 PM

Did anyone invest in this?
I thought I could trust Hero members of bitcointalk, learned the hard way.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160797.0

Why should a hero member be more trustworthy, than a newbie?
Cause of the time in this forum and his posts!?
This is the thread for this group buy, after the tried scam, he is paying customers money back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286962.0;topicseen

But a scammer who tried to scam and pays his debt is still a scammer.

Signatures lead to paid signature programs which leads to spam!

Clearly we must eliminate the signatures... or ban the paid sig programs
Ente
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:22:54 AM

So, candoo, when's tomorrow then? :-)
Do you believe you can sit it out and still do business here as usual?

I will remind you whenever I see a recent post of you on Bitcointalk.

Ente
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:29:32 PM

Any update on that?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
coinbird

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:28:25 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 12:33:11 AM by coinbird

I wrote candoo a few days ago and told him to come here and tell us what happened or otherwise I would spam the link to this thread under all of his posts. He PM'ed me back shortly after and told me I don’t need to panic and that SebastianJu doesn’t warn anyone either and that Sebastian and QWK already know what happened. He told me 3 different people used his account and after he told the other two that he will no longer allow the account sharing one of them tried the scam as revenge. (He must have forgotten about the intention of this thread and that he admitted it to Sebastian Wink )  He also wrote that they don't wanted to make a big thing out of it and if he was a scammer he would be long gone.
So basically he tried to convince me that everything is fine, everyone here is a troll or wannabe sheriff (his own words) and he is obv no scammer.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:24:55 PM

Its generally such a fuck stupid rule that the so "so good" Bitcoin foundation is allowing multi usage OF multiple user accounts! ALMOST all Forums and sns i know give permanent Bann to people who use or sell multiple accounts...

Generally giving other "unknown" people the oportunity to use your account is total suicide...

With this Knowledge you can blame it to anyone XDD
But since when are victims of multi usage accounts able to absolve oneself of getting scamed by other account users?Huh?? Thats totally stupid if its true coinbird!

coinbird

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:32:47 AM

I’m not sure if I understood your last line correct but I don’t believe the story about the account sharing. It is obviously true that he wrote me what I said via PM. I guess to blame it on a imaginary person was his plan to convince people he is still trustworthy. Also after your history with candoo at the BFL groupbuy you should see pretty clear what kind of person he is.
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:00:13 AM

Its generally such a fuck stupid rule that the so "so good" Bitcoin foundation is allowing multi usage OF multiple user accounts! ALMOST all Forums and sns i know give permanent Bann to people who use or sell multiple accounts...

Generally giving other "unknown" people the oportunity to use your account is total suicide...

With this Knowledge you can blame it to anyone XDD
But since when are victims of multi usage accounts able to absolve oneself of getting scamed by other account users?Huh?? Thats totally stupid if its true coinbird!

The bitcoin Fundation has absolutely nothing to do with this forum. They have their own forum.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Kouye

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:12:57 AM

Any update on that?
Guy is still posting all over as if nothing happened. What's up?

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
candoo

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:19:10 AM

Any update on that?
Guy is still posting all over as if nothing happened. What's up?

Nothing happend. Thats it. I made more then 50 successful trades/deals here after the accusations so please shut it down. 

If I would be a scammer than I would just create a new and clean account and not bother with my  fucked up account here.

Kouye

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:31:42 AM

Nothing happend. Thats it.

Care to share the link where you gave the promised official update/statement, please?
It is very likely that I missed it, and I apologize for that.

candoo

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:38:41 AM

Nothing happend. Thats it.

Care to share the link where you gave the promised official update/statement, please?
It is very likely that I missed it, and I apologize for that.

You dont need to apologize. Its fine.

Iam not a attention whore and I hope that you arent a attention whore.

So why do you care about me or what  I did? Its none of your business

Several people that were involved received a lot of informations and know everything,
Example: I explained it to sebastianJU via multiple PNS and he didnt reply here anymore. So it seems like its discussed

No need for attention whores here. I know this forum is perfect to waste time and have fun but this subject is none of your business.

Just to give you some extra information:

I ran a HUGE avalon groupbuy and BFL group buy WITH HOSTING: The avalon ran perfect but the bfl got into trouble (cuz  BFL's 2 weeks story)

Still I received more then 100grand worth of mining hardware and let them mine. I didnt run awayy with anything even after my reputation was  fucked up. So it appears that I might be not a scammer huh? Iam still here. I dont hide myself behind a new forum account and I have no intention to scam anyone.

If you want more information feel free to pn me. I would LOVE to have a phone conversation with you.

But I do not  like to discuss issues like this in a public forum (neither am I a attention whore). Here are a lot of boored kids who just like to troll or spread false information. (dont feed the trolls right?)

Kouye

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:59:56 AM

Several people that were involved received a lot of informations and know everything,
Example: I explained it to sebastianJU via multiple PNS and he didnt reply here anymore. So it seems like its discussed

No need for attention whores here. I know this forum is perfect to waste time and have fun but this subject is none of your business.

I ran a HUGE avalon groupbuy and BFL group buy WITH HOSTING: The avalon ran perfect but the bfl got into trouble (cuz  BFL's 2 weeks story)

Still I received more then 100grand worth of mining hardware and let them mine. I didnt run awayy with anything even after my reputation was  fucked up. So it appears that I might be not a scammer huh? Iam still here. I dont hide myself behind a new forum account and I have no intention to scam anyone.

If you want more information feel free to pn me. I would LOVE to have a phone conversation with you.

But I do not  like to discuss issues like this in a public forum (neither am I a attention whore). Here are a lot of boored kids who just like to troll or spread false information. (dont feed the trolls right?)

I'm sorry, I'm too old for that cyber-sex-over-the-phone stuff.
Even though you're definitely cute.

I'll just neg-rep you to let my friends know you're short-tempered.
Since they are my friends, they know that dealing with such easily-pissed-off people is never a good idea.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:05:18 AM

Sorry candoo. You wrote me an explaination via PM though it was one people already awaited as an excuse so i didnt bother to post it here letting it sound like i want to make fun of you. I thought if you want you would post it here but you didnt after testing it with me.

I still wouldnt give candoo a chance to scam but i did some trades with him in the meanwhile. Though only so that he couldnt possibly scam me.

Pasco60

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:27:11 PM

I'm sorry, I'm too old for that cyber-sex-over-the-phone stuff.
Even though you're definitely cute.

I'll just neg-rep you to let my friends know you're short-tempered.
Since they are my friends, they know that dealing with such easily-pissed-off people is never a good idea.

Brilliant!  Grin

PMC: 1FERnGpCrQzUdYRN3guPoJ9YTgYSN6tCe5
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: