Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS - my future (maybe)  (Read 222 times)
pinoyrichkids (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

Hi guys, its been months already that i participated in Credits bounty., and up until now, im holding it., because i believe that this project has future, i mean hoping to reach 10usd per CS. Am i dreaming? But hoping so, because i prayed that it will reach in this price, so that i could resign from my work.

What can you advise to me. I appreciate recommendations and suggestions.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

I've bought some Credits a few days ago. Let's hope it's not a scam.  Grin

If their project is legit expect more than $10 price.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

Let me be the devil's advocate here.
The project has little more to offer apart from a high TPS, I would suggest to sell at the next pump and invest in ICOs that have a better tech than simply high TPS like QKC or go for Decred which is a PoS/PoW Hybrid.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Yeah, you're a dreamer but you're not alone cause I'm also holding Credits token at the moment cause I also believe in this project Smiley. I can say that Credits is the best ICO project of the early of this year Smiley. I and all my friends are holding CS and wait until this downward trend come to an end and CS price will go to the moon Smiley

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

Hi guys, its been months already that i participated in Credits bounty., and up until now, im holding it., because i believe that this project has future, i mean hoping to reach 10usd per CS. Am i dreaming? But hoping so, because i prayed that it will reach in this price, so that i could resign from my work.

It looks undervalued in my opinion. We will see after the net will be fully working because it will become the main thing need to be considered as the successful of the credit project itself. People are waiting for more than 100k TPS becomes a real thing in the future. I was holding some CS token too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

I think you're doing the right thing that you do not sell this token. I myself invested a lot in it and I think that by the end of this year CS can reach the price of $ 5. Maybe more!
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

I've also holding some Credits, but to be realistic 10$ per 1 Credits seems unrealistic at the moment. It's a good project due to it's high TPS feature, but I expect it to go to around 2$ or 3$ by the end of the year at most.

andrejcrypto24

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Just sell them all! Market going to crush bitcoin will be 4500 in near future maybe even cheaper.
Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:23:44 AM

I have coins "credits", I will not sell them for at least a year or two, I'm sure that the coin will grow in price, it's a very interesting project. I think the project will have a cool future
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Credits is a big and one of my favorite projects in 2018 It's really an awesome one. I agree with you that it will reach a good price and we should hold it as much as we can I think.  I believe it will be a good future for us. So you are doing a very good job to hold CS All the best for you.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

Hi guys, its been months already that i participated in Credits bounty., and up until now, im holding it., because i believe that this project has future, i mean hoping to reach 10usd per CS. Am i dreaming? But hoping so, because i prayed that it will reach in this price, so that i could resign from my work. What can you advise to me. I appreciate recommendations and suggestions.

Please don't do any drastic move in relation to your job or source of income just because you are holding a good coin that may have an amazing future. We don't know what can happen soon in this very volatile and treacherous cryptocurrency market. Definitely, the blockchain and cryptocurrency is here to stay just like the internet but as to the players or participants there can be some alignment and realignment soon. In an industry that possess a bright promise and potential we are also aware that this is smeared by so many scams and worthless projects introduced via the ICO platform...so the time is coming when these projects will eventually collapse. Now, as to Credits I think that is good to hold though the value is now down but there is a big possibility it can rise soon when the value of Bitcoin will be making a bull run. Just continue holding into them.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

Let me be the devil's advocate here.
The project has little more to offer apart from a high TPS, I would suggest to sell at the next pump and invest in ICOs that have a better tech than simply high TPS like QKC or go for Decred which is a PoS/PoW Hybrid.

I think I agree with you here, this is likely going to be another Pump and dump coin, there are alot of projects in the space now promising fast transaction speed and low transaction fee, but until now none has truly deliver on this promises. I will only hold this one for a small period of time

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

credits are good but it takes a long time to reach the price you want, surely that's not an easy thing? I'm sure the next 1 year platform credits will be much in demand

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
pinoyrichkids (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

credits are good but it takes a long time to reach the price you want, surely that's not an easy thing? I'm sure the next 1 year platform credits will be much in demand

Hi sir, i do appreciate your comment, and i think that i am in the right direction.,thanks for enlighting me and in fact, there is no overnight success, and i really believe in it. Keep investing and holding some good coins and we can reap off in the next few years.

Thanks anybody for all your wonderful feedbacks and comments.

TheFaustFlick.com
pinoyrichkids (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

Hi guys, its been months already that i participated in Credits bounty., and up until now, im holding it., because i believe that this project has future, i mean hoping to reach 10usd per CS. Am i dreaming? But hoping so, because i prayed that it will reach in this price, so that i could resign from my work. What can you advise to me. I appreciate recommendations and suggestions.

Please don't do any drastic move in relation to your job or source of income just because you are holding a good coin that may have an amazing future. We don't know what can happen soon in this very volatile and treacherous cryptocurrency market. Definitely, the blockchain and cryptocurrency is here to stay just like the internet but as to the players or participants there can be some alignment and realignment soon. In an industry that possess a bright promise and potential we are also aware that this is smeared by so many scams and worthless projects introduced via the ICO platform...so the time is coming when these projects will eventually collapse. Now, as to Credits I think that is good to hold though the value is now down but there is a big possibility it can rise soon when the value of Bitcoin will be making a bull run. Just continue holding into them.

Hi sir, thanks for the wonderful and yet meaningful feedback, you had enlightened me about holding this currency, yes you are right, a drastic move could result to immediate loss or an immediate profits., all we need maybe this time is to believe and manage the risk. I also believe that this coin will do better in the next few years to come and even more valuable than the rest of the coins out there.

TheFaustFlick.com
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

we all can not know its before its products can contribute to everyone. I have long heard of this project and it is great when CS can be listed on the kucoin for their first exchange. we'll see later and I hope CS can be one of the best crypto.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

I like the fact that you are patiently hold the coin and you also believe it will have a very bright future, but I think you shouldn't quit your job even if it explode because you should always have something to fall back on in case of loss and dip and you never can tell what will happen to any coin in future, we only speculate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

I like the fact that you are patiently hold the coin and you also believe it will have a very bright future, but I think you shouldn't quit your job even if it explode because you should always have something to fall back on in case of loss and dip and you never can tell what will happen to any coin in future, we only speculate.

Having a job and work with crypto is the smart strategy but it's not a good idea to quit on your job and pray for the high price of your holding coins. You are a lucky participants of credits bounty because  I saw that the member of it are gain a huge rewards from it.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

Having a job and work with crypto is the smart strategy but it's not a good idea to quit on your job and pray for the high price of your holding coins. You are a lucky participants of credits bounty because  I saw that the member of it are gain a huge rewards from it.

I see in signature campaign participants having a huge rewards from credits, and now the price of it are almost dropped like the other coins.
Don't quit on your job because of it, just consider it as a second source of income.

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

Whether it will reach that price is up to few factors such the real usage of this coin or trading volume of this coin, if it is not listed on exchanges like huobi or binance it is up to its project.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: