Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts are red-I can’t believe it!  (Read 610 times)
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

It seems to me that after a while the situation will change and we will be able to get our profit

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

Man you just do not need to worry but to me it seems like you might have invested too much into cryptos. The market will recover imo so no worries haha
Do not worry when the price goes down for more, hold strongly for you not to lose. Keep believing that time comes right and can make you more profitable. Buy and add the volume of the alt your holding what I have been doing because I take everything as opportunity to invest. Remember things change and not stay what they are all the time.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:48:43 AM

If i were you i wont panic at this moment but i will use this as a oppurtunity to buy more and also what ever come up must go down like a wheel so dont worry about it . It will go up eventually and hope you buy good ones

Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:52:06 AM

I am also very confident encryption money market prospects, although it is in decline, believe time will give you the benefits of all the time, so when you invest in the tokens, then choose to hold and things will change after a period of time, we will be able to make a profit

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
harrypot

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

Actually if you want to take the suggestion of different people then you will get different opinions. Everyone will praise their own coin and so you cannot fully rely on others opinions. You will need to take decision based on your judgment. I will suggest bitcoin as it is the most reliable. Now you can check whether it is reliable or not.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

We can not be pessimistic and or dreamers too much, the market has been in the red for a while and every day tend to fall more. Not to be expected after a large number of new investors in this new market cause this kind of feeling and depressive sensations. Overall, staying calm at this point is the solution, avoiding reading the opinions of others and following your instinct.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

I think you should get used to with it Smiley. It's really normal in crypto world cause price of cryptocurrencies dump and pump everyday so it's really normal when altcoins price is falling after rising a little bit. Beside, it's terrible time at the moment so don't hope something too good to be true at this time if you don't wanna be disappointed Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

all will follow the price increase bitcoin. altcoin more increased than bitcoin. I see it in every year. example I see is ethereum, cardano and ripple.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

It seems to me that after a while the situation will change and we will be able to get our profit

I hope so, I sure situation will get better sooner but this is the right time to reinvest into crypto coins in case if we are well aware of the potential of the particular cryptocoin . The value is not coin plays a major role in the fluctuations of all the other altcoins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
MrSpasybo

Merit: 19

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

I think it is a trend when investors start losing confidence in the market when there is continuous negative information. Hopefully the market will soon recover to $ 500B later this year.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

I think you should get used to with it Smiley. It's really normal in crypto world cause price of cryptocurrencies dump and pump everyday so it's really normal when altcoins price is falling after rising a little bit. Beside, it's terrible time at the moment so don't hope something too good to be true at this time if you don't wanna be disappointed Smiley
Yes, you are right. In this case, it is necessary to analyze the fluctuation of the market. The rise and fall in prices become commonplace in crypto. If you have more capability in analyzing it, of course the profits will always come, even when the market is red.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

Yes, the market is still unable to start recovery, I do not understand and I can not believe it, how much can I fall? I do not understand why? Very many started talking about changing the trend, it means that people bring new money to the crypto-currencies.
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

It's too early to fold the crypto currency.  Many altcoins will grow in price and will be popular.
lafter

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:17:05 PM

It's hard to predict anything in the future, so if you have growth expectations for the crypto market then I think you can buy. Despite the unstable growth market, I still believe that by the end of 2018 there will be strong growth. Quite a lot of predictions are made, but we still need to look at the fact that we need to attract a lot of capital as well as good news for the market to rebound, so we need to wait.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

If the analysts at cointelegraph were always right, they'd retire as zillionaires.

Their statistical analysis tends to be: if <whatever coin> goes up, it may go up higher. Consider buying. If coin goes down it may go lower, sell before it hits <low point>.

Or basically 'Your guess is as good as ours.'
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

This doesn't really makes any sense if a person or any institution purchases bitcoin or alts should be considered as the values are gonna drop low afterwards. Since it is not the first time that the prices dropped so be calm boy.
Also please revise your standards of analyzing market, if in the future the same tools you used for price predictions, it can seriously damage your financial status.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

This doesn't really makes any sense if a person or any institution purchases bitcoin or alts should be considered as the values are gonna drop low afterwards. Since it is not the first time that the prices dropped so be calm boy.
Also please revise your standards of analyzing market, if in the future the same tools you used for price predictions, it can seriously damage your financial status.
Its not first and its not the last time that we witness red market, when all prices are going down for 5% and more, some even up to 50%. That is market, and that is why cryptomarket is risky investment for every trader. I think holders learned about this manipulations already and with years market has grown and prices are higher in longterm so holders shoudn`t be worry.
Most of new people lose money in the beginning cause they wish fast profit, but there isn`t such thing without big risk. They will learn on their mistakes like we did on ours.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

In this crypto market anything can happen. Because price depends on the demand condition. If demands are high then price will automatically increase. That’s why i suggest everyone invest on bitcoin
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

I agree with what you say, many people who believe in bitcoin, in my opinion, I see very famous bitcoin, everyone in this world knows bitcoin, many people are investing in bitcoin now

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

why do not you believe because now the price of altcoin is decreased and not yet rise because altcoin decreased to follow the movement of bitcoin so from that I am confused why you do not believe especially now that many people who hold altcoin and wait for altcoin price
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: