Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts are red-I can’t believe it!  (Read 610 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Hey there, I know that it is not good when alt coins are in red. I know most of the members bought the alts thinking that when the bitcoin goes high and green and after that the alts will  follow the king, Well that's how exactly my plan was and I did the same and i can find few profits and few losses. So the thing is if something goes high will surely come down and which goes down will be high. That's how fluctuations take place, But this will take time that's how it's meant to be.

You better hope that plan keeps working. My advice is always the most basic. Do not put in what you cannot afford to lose. If you are purely looking for profit, then you are in for a bad time,,, sooner or later.

If you really do enjoy the interest of crypto and blockchain, then I suggest you take the time to learn and really examine all these altcoins, and choose carefully which ones you want to support for long term. This means not months. This means years. Do you see yourself using the alt in 2025? For the said purposes?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tableofcontents

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

Well, the market will always experience both greens and reds so it's normal course. Fluctuations happen. It's just that in crypto, market fluctuates too much which makes it soo risky.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

altcoin is currently very volatile and very difficult to predict, there is no definite in cryptocurrency but every day there is always a development of cryptocurrency,
it's up to you if you're sure of course the path will also be open for you
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

It is a normal thing for altcoins to be red. One feature about alts is the fact that, they are volatile in nature. Anything volatile in nature has the ability to change it state from time to time. So if alts are red today, some other time they will be green. It is just a matter of time.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

This is not good because everything was a green light. even the analysts from Cointelegraph bought Bitcoin because they were so confident!

It's just standard market manipulation like we have seen for past couple of months. Don't worry marker will pick up, time will come to get to new all time highs.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

I pray the market comes back to green quickly. By this time last year, we were all getting set that the bitcoin price was going to be about 3,000 dollars by December but it went rogue to be above 21,000 dollars. It is currently around 6,000 and I am optimistic that we will all laugh again.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

Hello author! Sometime it's quite funny read such twins topics here because all you must know about this world nothing here not happens without the reasons and without the somebody's influence and interests! Don't trust to nobody especial to experts and ratings! Only you and your experience and you strategy because you never know the river card. Somehow red market it is normal!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

we all know that the market price was unstable, for that we should be able to accept it and follow the market price. I hope in the near future the price of crypto will rise again. what to do now waiting for the price to rise and hold the coins that we have in order that we more be careful to manage our crypto assets

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

Bitcoin leads the way in crypto and once bitcoin is down,  all alts go down too. This is the truth some people don't want to say. But I believe that these are all part of crypto and it offers the opportunity to buy more.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:55:35 PM

Hahh, you are funny. You are suppose to prepare yourseld that it is 90% not the way that we expect it to be, so this little growth will be a little bump before we will go down.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

actually, all will change in a short time in the world of cryptocurrency. we can not predict when the right time the crypto price is rise or down. all we can do is saving our crypto assets well by choosing the right time to sell or buy the crypto. I think it would be helpful.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

Yes its all red right now ive read some of quote if you can handle my -800 you can desserve me on my 2000% gain if youre a holder just hold bro thats it you need to be strong
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

That sad moment, when you understand what is worse than the red mood of the market for a month, is the red mood of the market for 4 months. Waiting for the green light, I think it's not worth it in the next six months, there is a small hope for the end of the year, but there is no exact knowledge as always, and it can not be if you are not a whale.
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

Now there is a drawdown of the market. This is a normal phenomenon, I do not think it is worth panicking. Sooner or later it will end and the market will raise its capitalization. I think we'll have to wait a few more months.

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:16:23 PM

Man, at least spend some time on crypto, please. We can't expect a green market for the all time. The market will be red, will go green again. This is the nature of the crypto volatile. So, don't fall in any fake news. Research yourself and be wise to make a decision.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

Yes its all red right now ive read some of quote if you can handle my -800 you can desserve me on my 2000% gain if youre a holder just hold bro thats it you need to be strong
That's true, we need to experience this thing so we can do a better things and enjoy a brighter tomorrow. Believe it or not, this market will not stop from dumping but of course it will not be on the same ground again, I mean this market will dump again in the future but it will be in a higher level. So be confident about this market, good altcoins will survive nothing to worry about.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

You have to get used to that, investing in crypto doesn't always bring you great profits. Remember this is investing, and the market can be up or down, it can not be green forever. Don't believe in what people say, they just hype it.

why do not you believe if Altcoin is red because I know now altcoin is not yet back up but I see now the market is back to green then it is likely to be good and the starting point to return to the recovery period because already many people are waiting for the market back and hopefully with a greenback yes altcoin market will also be back

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

Better believe it. Also better start preparing yourself for the worst, we are in the bear market fully right now so that means that we should all ready ourselves for the long wait for the bear to ride out its wave. If the previous bear markets are anything to go by then you should expect the altcoins to stay in the red for a very long time before we start seeing green again.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

To make decisions based on the opinions of analysts is the latest thing to do. If you do not have your head on your shoulders then you have nothing to do in this market .. Now there are really good prices in the market, but this does not mean that you need to buy for all your money and that the market will not fall even stronger.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

In cryptcurrency all things are possible and the decreasing market value of alternative coins are normal phase of the business which gives the other people a chance to invest in their respective companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: