Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:09:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Ethereum collapse?  (Read 113 times)
cellard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Is the question if "will Ethereum collapse" even a conditional anymore? should we just say "when will Ethereum collapse at this point"?

The Ethereum blockchain surpassed 1 TB already and I don't see Ethereum holders here talking about it at all. Aren't you worried about this? do you believe Vitalik is smart enough to solve this? Are you confident in sharding and so on? Clock is ticking, your blockchain is going to explode.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

A price collapse? I doubt that's going to happen, at least not because of the blockchain size.

Words like "decentralization" are sadly fading from the crypto scene (except in bitcoin), people are here only for the profit and they do not care about big corporations being the only ones running nodes.

In the other hand, ethereum might switch to Proof of stake in the future so that could force people to run nodes.
asadovski

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

if bitcoin collapses, it will collapse very soon. because the entire crypto sphere will only gain momentum
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

Pavlik Buterin is not as stupid as you think, and he has a huge development team that constantly monitors the Ethereum network. The collapse of Ethereum does not need to wait, it will not be, even hypothetically.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

Why should it collapse? I think this will never happen because ether is the second one after btc and they may become competitors even. I think so and other experts think like this as well. its price will increase
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: