Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⚫️BillionApp.com⚫️🌟 - a smart decentralized app for cryptocurrency daily use!  (Read 1597 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:58:27 AM

Hey, everyone! This application looks really awesome. I guess that this project could become successful. If I got it right, developers want to design a fair and secure application to keep digital assets and make transactions. It is a simple idea, but relevant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:04:45 AM

Hey, everyone! This application looks really awesome. I guess that this project could become successful. If I got it right, developers want to design a fair and secure application to keep digital assets and make transactions. It is a simple idea, but relevant.
Maybe the idea is simple but Billion’s team uses innovational technologies to realize it. I think it will be useful for you to read some information about this project from social media or reread previous post. You can find a lot of interesting stuff.
Klacik

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:09:23 AM

Maybe the idea is simple but Billion’s team uses innovational technologies to realize it. I think it will be useful for you to read some information about this project from social media or reread previous post. You can find a lot of interesting stuff.
Thanks for advice but it will much better if you describe me these technologies. I am not pretty familiar with this theme but I hope you will help me to understand. This project is very interesting for me.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:15:28 AM

Thanks for advice but it will much better if you describe me these technologies. I am not pretty familiar with this theme but I hope you will help me to understand. This project is very interesting for me.
Ok. Look, developers want to use reusable payment codes that will offer to manage users’ financial contacts and store them in blockchain. Also, there are resolved problems with bitcoin address reuse. Besides, transactions can be made in one tap.
Klacik

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:20:07 AM

Ok. Look, developers want to use reusable payment codes that will offer to manage users’ financial contacts and store them in blockchain. Also, there are resolved problems with bitcoin address reuse. Besides, transactions can be made in one tap.
OMG. It is something out of the box. These problems were a headache for all crypto enthusiasts for a long time. It will be a sensation if billion’s developers will resolve all of them. Everything is great, but where is guarantee that they don’t have access to users’ assets?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:26:16 AM

OMG. It is something out of the box. These problems were a headache for all crypto enthusiasts for a long time. It will be a sensation if billion’s developers will resolve all of them. Everything is great, but where is guarantee that they don’t have access to users’ assets?
It is a nice question and the answer is open source. You can check their code on github. You will become pretty sure that your digital assets are kept in a secure place and no one will be able to walk out the door with your money.
Klacik

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

It is a nice question and the answer is open source. You can check their code on github. You will become pretty sure that your digital assets are kept in a secure place and no one will be able to walk out the door with your money.
It looks inspiring. Developers made a great job. Looks like they have been working for a long time and these ideas have been raising for years. I hope they will be appreciated as they deserve. Can you send me the link?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:38:15 AM

It looks inspiring. Developers made a great job. Looks like they have been working for a long time and these ideas have been raising for years. I hope they will be appreciated as they deserve. Can you send me the link?
I am convinced in their success. They have everything to be on the top and I am sure they will make it.
https://github.com/Billionapp
Klacik

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

I am convinced in their success. They have everything to be on the top and I am sure they will make it.
https://github.com/Billionapp

Thank you so much. I will stay tuned to know what will happen next to this project. I found out so much about this project and now I am sure that there will be only good news about Billion Wallet. Good luck, developers!   
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

I’m in love with this project. Idea is stunning and everything looks so good and promising. I want to know more about this project because it can become a highly worthwhile investment. What plans do they have?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

I’m in love with this project. Idea is stunning and everything looks so good and promising. I want to know more about this project because it can become a highly worthwhile investment. What plans do they have?
There is not very much information presented here but I know several facts. DEVs want to add SegWit technologies to this application. It will give an opportunity to make Bitcoin smart-contracts and integrate the lightning- network. I guess they have a great plan.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:03:33 AM

There is not very much information presented here but I know several facts. DEVs want to add SegWit technologies to this application. It will give an opportunity to make Bitcoin smart-contracts and integrate the lightning- network. I guess they have a great plan.
Yep, it is so true. These guys know how to attract public. I hope many members of the crypto community will understand why Billion Bitcoin Wallet is better than others. These technology will help them to succeed.
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

http://billionapp.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

still in the testing phase? what I want to ask is what is the amount of Fee of each transaction, security guarantee and last but not least bitcoin whether etherum is available there ?

Hello! Both versions, TestNet and MainNet are available! The links to download are attached to the announcement top! In our app you can adjust Bitcoin network fee. It’s pretty unique feature among wallets. The main-net app works almost perfectly, so you can use it to manage Bitcoins. Version with Etherium is now in closed beta, we’re going to deliver it within 2 weeks.
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

Why do developers call this project groundbreaking? I read some information about it but I guess it wasn’t enough. Who can explain some details about this project? I want to know more.
Well, probably I can help you. This project is really outstanding. Billion bitcoin wallet is a SPV wallet. It gives an opportunity to the users to connect directly to the blockchain and manage their digital assets. I guess it is the main advantage of this project.

Thanks for your comment! You have very good understanding about the benefits of SPV wallets!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

Why do developers call this project groundbreaking? I read some information about it but I guess it wasn’t enough. Who can explain some details about this project? I want to know more.

Hey! What are your questions?
P.S. F.A.Q. will be soon...
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Well, probably I can help you. This project is really outstanding. Billion bitcoin wallet is a SPV wallet. It gives an opportunity to the users to connect directly to the blockchain and manage their digital assets. I guess it is the main advantage of this project.
It looks really impressive. So, do you think that this project will be in a great demand? There is a great competition on this market. Do you really think billion bitcoin wallet could change something and be successful?

Hello! Here's the list of our competitive advantages, making Billion the wallet of future:
1. SPV-wallet (there are just few of them on the market). Every user connects to blockchain directly without middlemen and totally controls his/her funds.
2. Transaction history is easy to undestand without long and uncomfortable addresses. Exchange rate is fixed for the chosen currency at the time of transaction.
3. There's an opportunity to add contacts and interact with them without e-mails and phone numbers. Thanks to the technology of Reusable Payment Codes, financial contacts are stored in blockchain. The problem of "copy address - paste to a messenger - send" is resolved in one tap in Billion.
4. Due to Reusable Payment Codes, Bitcoin address is re-generated into a new one each time before receiving funds.    This is how the problem of address reuse, which is typical for Bitcoin. Billion is the only realization of this technology on iOS.  There are all the features of mobile banking - sending payment requests, comments to requests and transactions. Using Billion is much more convenient, than other cryptowallets. 
6. Billion has an integrated agregator of Bitcoin exchange rates.
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

It looks really impressive. So, do you think that this project will be in a great demand? There is a great competition on this market. Do you really think billion bitcoin wallet could change something and be successful?
I can’t predict anything but this idea looks really promising for me. It has many undeniable advantages that I haven’t mentioned yet. These advantages could be a reason why people will choose this wallet, but not any other. You need to find more information to make conclusions.

Thanks for your support!
For more information, please subscribe to our Twitter: https://twitter.com/billionappl
Or join Billion App Chat: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@billionapp_chat
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

I can’t predict anything but this idea looks really promising for me. It has many undeniable advantages that I haven’t mentioned yet. These advantages could be a reason why people will choose this wallet, but not any other. You need to find more information to make conclusions.
Perhaps, you are right. I need to make a little research about this project. Also, I would like to know your opinion about these advantages. What is the best part in this project for you?
Billion app makes life of any crypto enthusiast much easier. Developers created a simple way to keep all information about transactions. Now you will be able just to check it and it will be understandable even for newbies.

Yes, Billion also has the best UI/UX among all the existing cryptowallets!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

Perhaps, you are right. I need to make a little research about this project. Also, I would like to know your opinion about these advantages. What is the best part in this project for you?
Billion app makes life of any crypto enthusiast much easier. Developers created a simple way to keep all information about transactions. Now you will be able just to check it and it will be understandable even for newbies.

Yes, all smart in the wallet! even for crypto newcomers!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

Wow. I guess it is awesome. It means that people will adapt easier to the work with crypto assets. It is important to grow and strengthen the cryptocommunity. To be fair, I am pretty impressed now. I hope developers will raise enough funds to develop this idea.

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We are making cryptocurrency usage a mainstream! Both TestNet and MainNet versions are available in the App Store!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: