Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⚫️BillionApp.com⚫️🌟 - a smart decentralized app for cryptocurrency daily use!  (Read 1597 times)
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

http://billionapp.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:40:07 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 10:49:26 AM by BillionApp

Billion cryptocurrency Wallet is a new groundbreaking open-source product intended to manage Bitcoin.
It is created in compliance with the latest UI/UX trends and is easy to use
as for experienced Bitcoin enthusiasts as for first-time users.
The app is developed by international team of professionals.
Now available on iOS, both iPhone and iPad.

It looks like this:

What's unique:

Privacy

Not only Billion never asks you to enter email or phone number, but it also implements a unique feature called Reusable Payment Codes.
Payment Code is a special kind of address that can be freely published online and no one will be able to calculate the amount received.
Kind of Monero Stealth Addresses but in a Bitcoin world!
You can read a high-level overview of this technology on our Medium blog (a 10-min read).

Usability

To make cryptocurrencies easy to use for everyone we have developed an entirely new visual paradigm.
If you ever experienced struggle while using a crypto wallet, we encourage you to try Billion – that's something new on the market.
You can read a brief explanation of Billion user-interface on Medium as well (4-min read), or watch a 30 seconds-long a brief explanation promo video.

Social

One of the most important aspects of Billion is a system of contacts based on Payment Codes.
Once you have added your friend to a list – either using Air Connectivity (Bluetooth connection) or by importing/scanning a Billion Card
– you can make payments without any copying/pasting/scanning.
This way, a payment workflow is simplified drastically, and the privacy is not sacrificed at all.
Moreover, such a system is cross-platform: you can add contacts from other wallets that support Payment Codes.
As of now, Samurai and Stash on Android are two wallets that support Payment Codes (and Stash can be used on TestNet).

This is how it works:

Try it out:

1. Download Billion MainNet from the App Store. To try Billion TestNet (NOT REAL BITCOINS), please, follow this link .
     2. Create a new wallet. Once it's synced, tap onto the balance tab to display your Billion card. Assign a pseudonym and avatar to make it more
         recognizable.
     3. Share your BillionCard picture in comments, or join a dedicated   Telegram
         channel
. In case you use TestNet, we will send you some TestNet bitcoins so you won't need to use any faucets!
     4. Involve your friends and add them to your list of contacts (tap onto 'Contacts' icon -> 'Add contact' -> 'Scan BillionCard' -> 'Extract QR-code from
         picture' and choose the image you saved to media library or simply use Air Connectivity). Send them some coins.
     5. Tell us how you enjoy the workflow.

P.S.

- Yes, there will be Android version later this year.
     - Yes, there will be support for your lovely cryptocurrency (what's yours btw?).
     - Yes, there will be more options for full control of your funds (eg. ability to connect your own node for broadcasting and receiving payments).

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

still in the testing phase? what I want to ask is what is the amount of Fee of each transaction, security guarantee and last but not least bitcoin whether etherum is available there ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:22:27 AM

Why do developers call this project groundbreaking? I read some information about it but I guess it wasn’t enough. Who can explain some details about this project? I want to know more.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

Why do developers call this project groundbreaking? I read some information about it but I guess it wasn’t enough. Who can explain some details about this project? I want to know more.
Well, probably I can help you. This project is really outstanding. Billion bitcoin wallet is a SPV wallet. It gives an opportunity to the users to connect directly to the blockchain and manage their digital assets. I guess it is the main advantage of this project.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

Well, probably I can help you. This project is really outstanding. Billion bitcoin wallet is a SPV wallet. It gives an opportunity to the users to connect directly to the blockchain and manage their digital assets. I guess it is the main advantage of this project.
It looks really impressive. So, do you think that this project will be in a great demand? There is a great competition on this market. Do you really think billion bitcoin wallet could change something and be successful?
guarino

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:37:21 AM

It looks really impressive. So, do you think that this project will be in a great demand? There is a great competition on this market. Do you really think billion bitcoin wallet could change something and be successful?
I can’t predict anything but this idea looks really promising for me. It has many undeniable advantages that I haven’t mentioned yet. These advantages could be a reason why people will choose this wallet, but not any other. You need to find more information to make conclusions.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:43:47 AM

I can’t predict anything but this idea looks really promising for me. It has many undeniable advantages that I haven’t mentioned yet. These advantages could be a reason why people will choose this wallet, but not any other. You need to find more information to make conclusions.
Perhaps, you are right. I need to make a little research about this project. Also, I would like to know your opinion about these advantages. What is the best part in this project for you?
guarino

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

Perhaps, you are right. I need to make a little research about this project. Also, I would like to know your opinion about these advantages. What is the best part in this project for you?
Billion app makes life of any crypto enthusiast much easier. Developers created a simple way to keep all information about transactions. Now you will be able just to check it and it will be understandable even for newbies.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:53:30 AM

Billion app makes life of any crypto enthusiast much easier. Developers created a simple way to keep all information about transactions. Now you will be able just to check it and it will be understandable even for newbies.
Wow. I guess it is awesome. It means that people will adapt easier to the work with crypto assets. It is important to grow and strengthen the cryptocommunity. To be fair, I am pretty impressed now. I hope developers will raise enough funds to develop this idea.
guarino

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

Wow. I guess it is awesome. It means that people will adapt easier to the work with crypto assets. It is important to grow and strengthen the cryptocommunity. To be fair, I am pretty impressed now. I hope developers will raise enough funds to develop this idea.
I am sure that developers of this project will find investors and community that will support them. I think that the time has come to change the crypto economics. We deserve something that will fulfill our requests and it could be Billion bitcoin wallet.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:05:16 AM

I always think that mobile banking hasn’t any financial privacy. Developers of Billion offers a solution, but I don’t really get how they are supposed to provide it. In general, idea seems very exciting and attractive to me.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:11:08 AM

I always think that mobile banking hasn’t any financial privacy. Developers of Billion offers a solution, but I don’t really get how they are supposed to provide it. In general, idea seems very exciting and attractive to me.
I agree with you. This project could really change something the meaning of a wallet for cryptocurrencies. Devs offers a new approach to mobile banking. This wallet will have all necessary features like sending a payment request and commenting this request. Thus, it offers security and privacy.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:17:35 AM

I agree with you. This project could really change something the meaning of a wallet for cryptocurrencies. Devs offers a new approach to mobile banking. This wallet will have all necessary features like sending a payment request and commenting this request. Thus, it offers security and privacy.
As I’ve already said, it is amazing, but how they are going to provide security. This application could become a great sensation I think. Can you tell me more about security of this application, please?
kk777

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:22:10 AM

As I’ve already said, it is amazing, but how they are going to provide security. This application could become a great sensation I think. Can you tell me more about security of this application, please?
First of all, developers used a technology called Reusable Payment Codes. This technology allows to regenerate a new bitcoin address. It resolves the problem with address reuse that is very typical for bitcoin. I guess you know how it is important for crypto holders.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

First of all, developers used a technology called Reusable Payment Codes. This technology allows to regenerate a new bitcoin address. It resolves the problem with address reuse that is very typical for bitcoin. I guess you know how it is important for crypto holders.
Yes, you are right. I understand it. Address reuse abuses privacy of transactions participants. It only works by accidently and there can be many problems. I guess if they made such a technology than they will be really leaders on the crypto market.
kk777

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:32:39 AM

Yes, you are right. I understand it. Address reuse abuses privacy of transactions participants. It only works by accidently and there can be many problems. I guess if they made such a technology than they will be really leaders on the crypto market.
I hope so. I think that this project could be an interesting and profitable way to invest some money. Besides, developers have great plans and I hope they will achieve all of their goals. It is a nice project with a great idea.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

I hope so. I think that this project could be an interesting and profitable way to invest some money. Besides, developers have great plans and I hope they will achieve all of their goals. It is a nice project with a great idea.
Perhaps, I will change my mind about this project. You helped me to understand how interesting and innovational this project is. I would like to test this application if it is possible. Do you know how I can do it? I can’t find any information, unfortunately.
kk777

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:42:29 AM

Perhaps, I will change my mind about this project. You helped me to understand how interesting and innovational this project is. I would like to test this application if it is possible. Do you know how I can do it? I can’t find any information, unfortunately.
Yes, we can test this application and even send some bitcoins to your friends. But, these bitcoins are not real. Developers just attempted to make usability testing as realistic as possible. I am sure that you will be as impressed as I am because I’ve already checked this demo. Here is the link.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/billion-wallet-testnet-edition/id1309331129?mt=8
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:47:21 AM

Yes, we can test this application and even send some bitcoins to your friends. But, these bitcoins are not real. Developers just attempted to make usability testing as realistic as possible. I am sure that you will be as impressed as I am because I’ve already checked this demo. Here is the link.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/billion-wallet-testnet-edition/id1309331129?mt=8

This is a link for itunes but I use only android devices. I will try them but I would be happy to test it on android devices also. Do you know something the application for android? It would be really nice.
kk777

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:52:39 AM

This is a link for itunes but I use only android devices. I will try them but I would be happy to test it on android devices also. Do you know something the application for android? It would be really nice.
I know that developers want to launch this application for android too, but I guess it is only a matter of time. I guess this project deserves to be waited because it offers much more than any other wallet can offer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: