Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zoran Spirkovski - Blockchain Marketing Consultant and Copywriter  (Read 169 times)
Who_ (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:48:30 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 02:21:10 PM by Who_

GROW and PROSPER

With Europe-based Cryptocurrency Copywriter

Two years of blockchain experience
working with companies, websites, individuals
helping you deal with cashflow problems
enabling you to achieve more for less

Service Announcement

My name is Zoran Spirkovski and I am a blockchain marketing consultant that helps your business or ICO get more awareness,
increase conversions, and generate fresh and unique ideas for content that engages your community.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

Reserved

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:01:33 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 12:33:47 PM by Who_

Website is online: www.zoranspirkovski.com

More content coming soon.

Ask questions, post comments.

Edit: website is down, didn't produce any quantifiable results for me, and I don't have the time to continually work on it.

RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

Can u please show some of the articles that u have published so far for marketing purpose?

Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

Can u please show some of the articles that u have published so far for marketing purpose?

I've sent you a PM with examples!

And for the others, if you are wondering how to deal with an issue, or you feel that your business is stuck, I offer a free 30-minute consultation for new clients. Just because it's free, that doesn't mean I won't take you seriously, but rather my goal is to provide as much value as if you've paid for my time and attention.

I have full consideration that I'm a new kid on the block, so this is my way to prove that what I offer is truly valuable.

On a side note, I've prepared a content strategy to address typical issues that ICOs, blockchain businesses, and service providers face on a day-to-day basis, and will be preparing Medium articles, videos, and other content for you guys.

More coming soon!  Wink

Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Article published on Medium:

https://medium.com/@SpirkovskiZoran/5-ways-icos-f-k-up-their-marketing-efforts-fab55a511082

What do you think?

Join me in researching the needs of ICOs, Blockchain Business, and Service Providers.

If you are one, send me a PM with a short explanation of:

• What are you trying to achieve?
  • What is your main challenge?
  • What is stopping you from achieving this goal?

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

I find your medium article so unique and useful for both; experienced managers and beginners as well. And by taking a look at the website, it's perfectly professional. What came first into my is to ask about if you had some stisfied clients with a positive feedbacks or some trusted partenerships, as you mentioned the two year experience in blockchain business but without further details about your experience. Community will admire your services if you can aprove the best portofolio. Please give links to your public profiles.
I wish you the best of luck.
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

I find your medium article so unique and useful for both; experienced managers and beginners as well. And by taking a look at the website, it's perfectly professional. What came first into my is to ask about if you had some stisfied clients with a positive feedbacks or some trusted partenerships, as you mentioned the two year experience in blockchain business but without further details about your experience. Community will admire your services if you can aprove the best portofolio. Please give links to your public profiles.
I wish you the best of luck.

Hey Coupable,

Thank you very much!

I strive to generate value for qualified projects with my skills, creativity, and personality.

To answer your question, there are two customer testimonials on my website from cointraffic.io and Sane Lebrun, an ICO marketing expert.

New Relationships get a free consultation

I'm here for the long run, and every new prospect gets 30 minutes of free consultation because that's how these things work. People need to get acquainted with you before they are willing to purchase your services, and I am more than happy to do so. In the meantime, I'm creating content for the community continually, and doing my best to follow through with my own content marketing plan, before I'm stuck in so much work that I can't breathe, again!  Cheesy

Medium updates

Two interesting updates today, one is an article about "Five ways ICOs f**k up their marketing efforts", and the second one is a research project to which a few ICOs already committed titled "The current state of ICO marketing"

Hi coupable,
I would kindly like to remind you to enable messages from newbies, I need advice and some assistance from you.
Thanks.

Thanks for the bump! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: