Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Technology and the Benefits it Brings to EIPlatform  (Read 85 times)
solokiller (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

How Blockchain Works (Simplified)
Blockchain technology is arguably the biggest technological advancement so far this century in terms of its far reaching global impact. The blockchain is a disrupted database, where multiple computers have multiple copies of the database in a peer-to-peer network. There is no centralized server or database, the database is within a decentralized network.
nstead of a central authority to verify transactions within the network, a system of “distributed concensus” enables people to have trust that transactions of certain values have occurred. This decentralization brings several benefits for a system like EIPlatform.

EIPlatform is built using blockchain technology to enable direct, peer-to-peer interactions and transactions between all participants within the esports ecosystem. Brands will be able to interact with members of the esports community directly conveniently and to the benefit of all parties.

Blockchain technology brings several benefits that make EIPlatform possible.

Read more: https://medium.com/eiplatform/blockchain-technology-and-the-benefits-it-brings-to-eiplatform-17d237fcc005
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Blockchain technology is the best invention of this time. This is a great thing. The market of crypto currency as well as the bitcoin is based on this technology. It is adding to the society a lot. Blockchain is a decentralized network and it works without any control from the center. It is an independent network system.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

In this crypto market blockchain is a popular term for the investors. Because, blockchain provides the security for the investors. That’s why i think blockchain need to more update from recent time.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

Thank you for the nice article I read that with pleasure. I have noticed that crypto technologies are applied in various fields and everywhere they are very useful. It is like magic. I think that the blockchain technology will be much more popular in the future because there are possibilities to use the the blockchain technology in non-IT projects too.
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

Blockchain technology is the best invention of this time. This is a great thing. The market of crypto currency as well as the bitcoin is based on this technology. It is adding to the society a lot. Blockchain is a decentralized network and it works without any control from the center. It is an independent network system.
I think blockchain is the greatest technology at the moment because everything is so transparent and there is no center of it all so it's perfect to be a system for financial processing and even for other things.
I am very confident that this technology will be more and more users and hopefully with it, crypto can become more desirable and have a high price

DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:56:27 AM

That's an informative post. Blockchain system comes with several benefits that makes our activities smoother and easier. Blockchain system is going to make significant changes in future.
TheRiddingCoin5

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

Blockchain is a seemingly simple idea but boy the execution is so hard. I am just learning to code about it and am already cross-eyed!
As for benefits to EIPlatform, I agree, direct interactions cut around the middle man making interactions for truthful which is what blockchain is all about really.
Great article though, explains Blockchain in a simplified manner and how EIPlatform is a great fit for blockchain.
mu86268722

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

Blockchain technology is the most far-reaching invention of this century. The market foundation of cryptocurrency is this technology. Now we can see that blockchain technology has been applied to good aspects, and he will continue to improve as he continues to develop. Applied to various fields, this will also bring good returns to investors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: