Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stop being lazy???  (Read 2980 times)
EllaLand

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

Get married and have children. They will make you move!  Grin
YanaVorob

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

There are no rules about how to be successful and how to stop being lazy, you just need to get up and do what you have to do. You are right. Life is too short. Therefore, we should not waste time on lying on the couch and watching movies. If you are very lazy, think about what you will not achieve, what you will never get in life. I hope that these thoughts can motivate you to do something useful.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

Pick up a new hobby. Enroll in a school or apprenticeship—learn something new. Wake up early take a bath, eat and go out... Enroll in some charity/voluntary work pending you get a job. Remember to add more exercise to your new routine. Wishing you best of luck.
weblife

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

Life is to short... And i am to lazy.. Makes my life even shorter.. No money and a job.. Still struggle with this lazy problem...
Soo guys whats make u on to do things?
When huricane of lazy is come
Sorry for not helping you with your question but I just came to see what recommendations there are because I am also very lazy
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

Think of your family. Get a good motivation and start to have a good morning run!
irina0699

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

There are two ways. 1) ask yourself, if you are stressed or you are so tired. May be that`s why sometimes you`r lazy. Do not worry and stop punish yourself. Just have a rest! Smiley
2) or may be you are afraid of your success and that`s why you postpone and postpone. I hope that you will be honest with yourself and can solve it. Remember that youare not alone and all we have so problems.
Ayodele101

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

Believe in yourself and go after your passion.
BurgerCash

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

Only answer is - BABY STEPS.
Don't try everything at once, you'll fail and become discouraged quickly.
Install onenote or sth similar and set a plan.
Only add 1 NEW daily productivity trick per week (aka start meditating, after you've done this for 7 days meditate and go to the gym, 14 days later meditate, lift and learn java).

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
RamoneA02

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

You don't have to stop being lazy: you can just invest in ETH Revolution!

leather dining chairs (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/dining-chairs.html)
dressers (http://www.furnishinghomes.co.uk/dressers.html)
YellowSunny

Activity: 37
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

I think that you need to think more positively. Start working out, go meet new people and be more curious and open-minded. I think this should help.
Adrianaaa

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

try to do workouts.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

In life, you should never be lazy and do not do something that can improve your life. You should always grasp at such chances to prove yourself
Kiryahs

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

I've had the same problem. I actually thought there is no way out but i figured something out. I forced myself to do something that i dont want to. For example, washing dishes... Never did that in my life, i hate it. But after 10 times i forced myself, i feel like i can easily do it and willing to spend 5 minutes on it. The same with gym Smiley try it out bro
baldmonk

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

Try to push yourself through the bubble of laziness. Even if it feels like hell. With the shout of a Spartan warrior: "Today laziness you can't beat me, Daaaaaah!"  Shocked
And the next time you feel lazy at least you will be sure that you can overcome it.
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

Op boss : get back to work
Onanana

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:54:03 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 08:02:16 AM by Onanana

I personally am exceptionally lazy, especially when it comes to doing things I don't like. Yet over time, I was able to overcome it by practicing my will power to do things once I set my mind into it. A good example is doing ICO projects and taking time managing altcoin assets, but with the help of Bitrus started to hope for myself that i will become a productive person once they starts to operate and able to trade with 50+ cryptocurrencies.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:02:46 PM

Maybe the reason why you are lazy is that the things that you were doing isn't your passion. Maybe you haven't found yet the career you want to take. But it doesn't mean you will be also lazy in searching for that.
stitch101

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:25:11 PM

Maybe the reason why you are lazy is that the things that you were doing isn't your passion. Maybe you haven't found yet the career you want to take. But it doesn't mean you will be also lazy in searching for that.
And what if you never find out what your passion is?
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:59:15 PM

And what if you never find out what your passion is?

I think it is impossible to find your passion. For me, it all started when I found online gambling and then it become my hobby until the day that I found out that I can earn money there and to other industries with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. So I guess if you haven't still found your passion, start in the things that makes you happy then find a career path that includes that hobby of yours. Because generally, no one would be diligent in their job if they don't like doing it at all.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:49:21 PM

Start having a daily routine you do , wake up at the same time / go to bed at the same time
go to the gym/ start working out , exercise and make sure to have a good healthy nutritious diet(i know that sounds cliché but it really works for a lot of people).
Make sure that you don't suffer from a hormonal deficiency E.g. a thyroid disorder, in short get your blood work at a physician.
And if nothing of those above give you any results you could think about about nootropics ( but only after consultation with your doctor)

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: