Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple future  (Read 138 times)
Dhanems (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

Hi guys,am holding ( XRP )or ripple,because I believed that xrp has a great future..but, someone trying to discourage me about the coin because,RIPPLE has changed their logo.some of my friends are told me not to hold because that coin are going to DEAD it's because of the changed logo?
Please let me know your thoughts:)
evelyne.theresia1

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

Hi guys,am holding ( XRP )or ripple,because I believed that xrp has a great future..but, someone trying to discourage me about the coin because,RIPPLE has changed their logo.some of my friends are told me not to hold because that coin are going to DEAD it's because of the changed logo?

Logo changed doesn't mean the price will going down. sometimes FUD will be used for make whales profit.
If losing money because XRP doesn't hurt you financial, you should KEEP it, because i do that too Cheesy
And i hope some good member can give us more advice here Smiley
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

Now the market is bad. This is the reason for all the fluctuations. XRP will definitely show a rapid upturn and recovery as bitcoin starts to pick itself up
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

Changing logo does not mean that the XRP will change its business direction it has a motive and vision but the XRP performance still remain competitive and sustainable so no need to worry about.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

Ripple currently holds the third position on Coinmarketcap with a market capitalization of nearly 18 billion USD and individual coin price of approximately $$0,47. The announcement of the recent partnerships and events maybe be able to produce a steady upward trend in its price chart.

i've always preferred ripple because of its risk-free and stable nature. With the new partnerships and globally renowned organizations as their customers, Ripple’s blockchain system is likely to provide even more efficient and flawless transaction system to their holders.
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:40:57 AM

I think for the logo change is not a problem, ripple altcoint types are worth to be calculated, and I'm sure the development of the ripple for the future will certainly get better
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:41:41 AM

Ripple will go up because of a lot of positive news like Santander’s launch of their blockchain partnership with Ripple and Apple will also use Ripple.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:52:04 AM

Companies change / update their logos all the time and it doesn't mean they are failing or going dead. Sure, sometimes it is because it has been bought by a different company, etc. but sometimes they just want to update. In Ripple's case it was to avoid confusion as they shared their logo with Ripple labs (their parent company). As long as they continue with their plans and partnerships it should be fine (of course with the way the market is behaving it is hard to tell when the price will start rising again).

XRP is the one coin in my portfolio I am always debating on whether to sell or not, but since the profit will be so minimal with the current bearish market I keep hodling.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:54:51 AM

Logo changed doesn't mean the price will going down. sometimes FUD will be used for make whales profit.
If losing money because XRP doesn't hurt you financial, you should KEEP it, because i do that too Cheesy
Ripple is an Altcoin that has such an increasing development capable of having a very reliable future. so that with this development we should support it and make it a profit for a much better future and produce more profits that make us rich.
thuychi

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:56:48 AM

Nothing is impossible in the Crypto World, as far as I know ripple is have a great potential altcoin and I think this year XRP will more expensive price and other altcoins. So will see what will be happen this 2018, for sure it's exciting in crypto world.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

The tech of ripple has a bright future but the ripple coin has no future. It's just a security which is not having any utility case. As you can see that about how the ripple is doing something wrong. they are supporting the regulators because they have thought they can take the opportunities from there.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:40:07 AM

Nothing is impossible in the Crypto World, as far as I know ripple is have a great potential altcoin and I think this year XRP will more expensive price and other altcoins. So will see what will be happen this 2018, for sure it's exciting in crypto world.

yes, I agree with you Ripple I think has a bright future,
I see ripple now on the list of 5 best coins in Coinmarketcap so I'm sure Ripple has a bright future.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1447

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

@Dhanems. Ripple might be classified as an illegal security by the SEC. Their development team is doing all the tricks to make it appear that their platform is decentralized, but I reckon, they will not work as it did in Ethereum.

For Ripple, they will never be decentralized because they choose who to include to become validators to their unique node list. They control the distribution of XRP and, I reckon, the development also is controlled by only Ripple itself and some of the code is closed source.

The logo should be insignificant of all your unease in Ripple hehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Guildenstern89

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:54:21 AM

Do you have any doubts? The company is quite successful. I believe that the token can reach $10 or even $15 by the end of the year. Changing the logo doesn't mean anything.
BIT WRLD

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

i don't think so about the Ripple because maximum coins under bankers end only and its take long time to reach huge price so better to invest on other coins, XRP is the good project and potential coin so have good future in coming months
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

Ripple is included in the top coin category that has such an increasing development. so it would be great to rely on Ripple as the coin that became the main coin. with its potential is also able to make the future of Ripple much better and able to be valuable.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

I used to invest to this coin, now I'm not so sure anymore about it. Its sickening that after a lot of time, they still can't make it up while the tokens that had been doing ICO just a year after are already going up while XRP remains still. They were advertising so much that even celebrities are already grabbing XRP but no banks had really claimed they were already using it, are all the new publications just a lie?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: