Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No payout dwarfpool help  (Read 243 times)
guardian9214 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

so  I have  been mining for over a year on dwarfpool had some casual problems nothing serious, but last 4-5 days I still didnt receive my payout
its set on 0.05 eth I mine around 0.1 per day and its set on 4 hour
but after 30 of june nothing no payout its just sitting on my current balance tab on the dwarfpool worker stats and I wrote like 4-5 mails to dwarfpool no answer no help
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

so  I have  been mining for over a year on dwarfpool had some casual problems nothing serious, but last 4-5 days I still didnt receive my payout
its set on 0.05 eth I mine around 0.1 per day and its set on 4 hour
but after 30 of june nothing no payout its just sitting on my current balance tab on the dwarfpool worker stats and I wrote like 4-5 mails to dwarfpool no answer no help

Does the setting still show that you want to withdraw the coins after every 0.5eth.
Quite frankly at the moment there isn't really anything to worry abuot as you still have your coins (even if they're in their service).
Just send them an email and wait for them to reply, sometimes it can take anywhere from 48hours to a month for quite a few services to reply depending on the backlog. Maybe there are a lot of people with this error and they have the process a lot of ticket requests for the same issue but they'd have to verify the person has those coins and then withdraw the coins to them (a fix might not be found within a few days).
ILuzoriu

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

Some problem here, no response to my emails, no payouts for the last 6 days, stay away from this pool!!
yanzerdef

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

Come over to ethmypool.com!

Friendly support from yours truly
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

You might want to put more power behind your pool before suggesting it. They may as well solomine instead of using the pool as there isn't very much power behind it and people join pools for constant shares.

Nice site though!
yanzerdef

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

You might want to put more power behind your pool before suggesting it. They may as well solomine instead of using the pool as there isn't very much power behind it and people join pools for constant shares.

Nice site though!

Thank you
Omg9500

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

Same here, no payout for almost a week now. Neither automated nor manual. Sent several emails to their admin address but no response whatsoever. without any communication their reputation seems to be going down the drain.
dazmann

Activity: 45
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

Same problem here. Weird thing is that payouts seens to be happening at the Ethereum main page.
Omg9500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

Same problem here. Weird thing is that payouts seens to be happening at the Ethereum main page.

what do you mean by ethereum  mainpage ? Payouts are made by every pool and where you are registered. So if you are mining at dwarfpool (mining address) you are vetting paid by them and not by ethereum main page.
dazmann

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

what do you mean by ethereum  mainpage ? Payouts are made by every pool and where you are registered. So if you are mining at dwarfpool (mining address) you are vetting paid by them and not by ethereum main page.
Dwarfpool ethereum page.

https://dwarfpool.com/eth

Check the last payouts
Omg9500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:12:01 AM

Ah now I see what you mean. yes it looks like they are paying something to certain miners. But not to others and no reply whatsover to any email queries.... That smells...
dazmann

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

A friend just contacted me saying that dwarf finally paid him, so they probably got some problem and are delaying payments, I will wait for mine but alreadly changed to nanopool.
Bob Dolemite

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

Dwarfpool is still over due paying me. I switched to a different pool. Reliability is stated in their website header. They have not been reliable. Since they don't communicate AT ALL with their miners, I won't return.
Omg9500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

I can report that dwarfpool paid me today early morning after a delay of one week. However no email was ever answered by them nor did they use any channel to inform their clients about any problems. There was no communication at all which sheds a bad light on them.
etc-speedpool.com

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

So if you are looking for alternatives then.

I currently have only 2GH+ mining power at etc pool. Help me run the pool and i will provide 24/7 support as well as i have kept a upper capping at pool fee to 0.1%.

No registration required
Pool Fee: 0% (introductory offer)
Runs on dedicated hardware (Octa-Core Xeons, 128 GB Ram)
Payout System: PPLNS
Payouts: Every 30 minutes
Minimum Payout: 0.1 ETH

https://eth-speedpool.com
SET GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
SET GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
SET GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
SET GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
./ethdcrminer64 -epool etc-speedpool.com:8001 -ewal YOUR_ETH_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker RIG_ID -esm 0 -mode 1 -allcoins 1

https://etc-speedpool.com

Minimum Payout: 0.1 ETC

https://etc-speedpool.com

./ethdcrminer64 -epool etc-speedpool.com:8001 -ewal YOUR_ETC_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker RIG_ID -esm 0 -mode 1 -allcoins 1

Minimum Payout: 1 ELLA

./ethdcrminer64 -epool ella-speedpool.com:8062 -ewal YOUR_ELLA_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker RIG_ID -esm 0 -mode 1 -allcoins 1

Byzantinium Hardfork ready
Managed by dedicated staff focused on uptime, performance, fairness and timely payouts

If you still have any doubt then do let me know, I would be happy to serve you better.

Warms regards,
Pool Admin

Bob Dolemite

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

Finally got paid after a weeks delay. No communication at all from the admin. Lesson learned.
evenevenc

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:08:22 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 02:08:28 AM by evenevenc

I have been waiting more than 18 days without payment. Is there a place that I can complain them?
I have email them several times but no one reply me.
It is a terrible pool for us! will not stay there any more~~~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: