Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to buy some bitcoins  (Read 1278 times)
the founder (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2011, 01:22:39 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2011, 02:22:57 AM by the founder (FlexCoin)

How do you close threads?   

I got the coins.. thanks everyone!

Smiley

Bitcoin RSS App / Bitcoin Android App / Bitcoin Webapp http://www.ounce.me  Say thank you here:  1HByHZQ44LUCxxpnqtXDuJVmrSdrGK6Q2f

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 01:27:45 AM

I need to buy some bitcoins...   I want to pay via paypal (company policy) just PM me so we don't publicly make it known due to paypal's policy.

There's something seriously wrong with this.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2011, 01:31:36 AM

I need to buy some bitcoins...   I want to pay via paypal (company policy) just PM me so we don't publicly make it known due to paypal's policy.

what's wrong with it...   It's for me (yooter) not the bank jesus christ give me a break..    I can't mix the two because they are differing entities.

Bitcoin RSS App / Bitcoin Android App / Bitcoin Webapp http://www.ounce.me  Say thank you here:  1HByHZQ44LUCxxpnqtXDuJVmrSdrGK6Q2f
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2011, 01:33:54 AM

I need to buy some bitcoins...   I want to pay via paypal (company policy) just PM me so we don't publicly make it known due to paypal's policy.

yeah, hacked account ?

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
WiseOldOwl

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2011, 01:34:01 AM

I think he might of been implying that your account could of been compromised or something.
correct me if Im wrong.
the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2011, 01:34:51 AM

I think he might of been implying that your account could of been compromised or something.
correct me if Im wrong.

oh no it's not hacked..   I seriously just want to buy a handful of coins via paypal.. nothing more Smiley

When I say a handful I mean like just 10 or so...    I just want to test a site that is accepting them... and I can't buy them on behalf of flexcoin because it's a yooter thing, or else I would go the normal route....  hence company policy crap.   My accountant would shit if I have to say "oh here's another account you have to balance,  dowalla or whatever"

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2011, 01:37:05 AM

correct me if Im wrong.

oh no it's not hacked..   I seriously just want to buy a handful of coins via paypal.. nothing more Smiley

by who was initially backed Flexcoin LLC ?  Smiley

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2011, 01:37:42 AM

correct me if Im wrong.

by who was initially backed Flexcoin LLC ?

Yooter Smiley  Me....  Roger Wehbe ...   ...    I'll pay it first before you send them...  I really just want like 10 coins to test this site out.

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2011, 01:39:31 AM

correct me if Im wrong.

Yooter Smiley  Me....  Roger Wehbe ...   ...    I'll pay it first before you send them...  I really just want like 10 coins to test this site out.

ack not hacked  Cheesy

the founder (OP)

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2011, 01:41:24 AM

correct me if Im wrong.

ack not hacked  Cheesy

goofball...   seriously I just want to buy 10 coins.. easy 50 bucks (which is over spot price of $4.78) to the first person that IM's me..   

I'll pay 5 per BTC because it's paypal.

error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 12:45:21 PM

Whoever took this guy's Paypal, I seriously hope you didn't get ripped off. This has several red flags of a scam all over it.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: