Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:26:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [PRE-ANN] CCC - A True Community Coin - You Make Every Decision ✅  (Read 313 times)
Community Choice Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

GoldZeus

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Interesting Idea.
Reserved.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Hmmmm, sounds interesting. Who gets all the premine/presales?
GoldZeus

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

If it's a true community coin, I don't think there will be any premine nor pre-sale. Hope that's the case anyway.
KiyuJebot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Very nice for pre announcement here.
Looks good project. Hope will be full detailed to come.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

If it's a true community coin, I don't think there will be any premine nor pre-sale. Hope that's the case anyway.

That would be great, but there aren't many of those left anymore.
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:38:59 PM

Good night, team. I suppose that this idea is quite a gainful investment at the moment.
Sables

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

Hi, im Sables, the co-founder of Community Choice Coin
If you have any questions at all please feel free to post in here or message me in discord
I really look forward to seeing how this community grows over the next few weeks. Its a really interesting journey we are about to embark on and I look forward to seeing where you guys are going to take this.
Zebra#

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:59:07 AM

Hi, im Sables, the co-founder of Community Choice Coin
If you have any questions at all please feel free to post in here or message me in discord
I really look forward to seeing how this community grows over the next few weeks. Its a really interesting journey we are about to embark on and I look forward to seeing where you guys are going to take this.

An interesting journey indeed  Grin
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:17:30 AM

In this initial post, he cites that almost all characteristics of the project will be based on community choice, so where would the community decide, for example, the algorithm to be used?
blockaid.net

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

the problem with community-driven project is how long are you gonna wait for the final decision?
how are you going to assess that okay, we got the final decision already. enough of these suggestions, etc...
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:27:04 AM

Actually the CCC has interesting ideas. Essentially, it will give the community confidence when the community directly makes the decision. But specifically how will it be implemented by the project? Grounds to make the final decision? ...
blockaid.net

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:31:42 AM

Actually the CCC has interesting ideas. Essentially, it will give the community confidence when the community directly makes the decision. But specifically how will it be implemented by the project? Grounds to make the final decision? ...

that's what i was asking. how can you tell that the community already reached the final decision? how long are you gonna wait to see the final end?
ms5

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:55:47 AM

ALTCOM already tried this.  The coin went as high as $16. The community decided it wanted to change the name to SONO.  Shortly after coin died completely.  Disappeared from the face of the map: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/

Having community make all the decisions is a bad idea. Everything rises or falls on leadership.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

Algo i decided?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Sables

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

In this initial post, he cites that almost all characteristics of the project will be based on community choice, so where would the community decide, for example, the algorithm to be used?
yes the community will decide
Sables

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

the problem with community-driven project is how long are you gonna wait for the final decision?
how are you going to assess that okay, we got the final decision already. enough of these suggestions, etc...
once we decide as a team that there are enough members to the community we will hold a final vote containing of the suggestions that have been put forward. It has not yet been decided how many community members we will need before the first vote
Sables

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Algo i decided?
It will be decided on community vote
blockaid.net

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

once we decide as a team that there are enough members to the community we will hold a final vote containing of the suggestions that have been put forward. It has not yet been decided how many community members we will need before the first vote

you can assess how many users will actively participate on your project at your first poll. if something happens fast here, they might invite others. you know, word of mouth is one of the best marketing out there.
Sables

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

you can assess how many users will actively participate on your project at your first poll. if something happens fast here, they might invite others. you know, word of mouth is one of the best marketing out there.
yeah thats the idea, we currently have a poll running on discord containing the different methods of voting the community would like to use in the future. Not only is it to find out the answer but to decide when we have enough members to get some valid results
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: