Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EXPERIMENT! It is possible to build the ICO project by the community?  (Read 76 times)
blockstarter784 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

It is possible to build the ICO project by the community and hire people to implement it step by step by voting?

For instance, we put money on smart-contract and spend them only for salaries and articles. But exclude the interest of the team. (team is a scam - constant)

We place the button on the website `We hire` and pay people for the job in the case when the community is satisfied.

The code is located on GitHub (open source) so anyone can join to collaborate. We will pay for each improvement, valuable commit, etc.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Probably not. Bitcoin is the only project that could've achieved that and since everything is about the money right now, there will be no project like it.

If you're genuine about the idea, I suggest trying to design your cryptocurrency, publish a whitepaper and code to back it up. If the idea is unique and good enough, people will join.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

I don't think this would be possible but i'm not closing doors to it. See the problem is, even though the idea of a project that is "community" based, the final decision would be decided based on the majority and therefore outweigh the minority which possibly also has a say and point to the matters. Every decision would be a divided decision, and every move will divide the community members. Having a team that'll focus on the welfare of the token as well as the community would be for the best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: