Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "OMG my wife is about to have a baby" Thread  (Read 1523 times)
Angelique

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:08:38 AM

Congratulations,

Love your baby unconditionally, more than anything else  Wink
leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:02:28 PM

Well, congratulations!
MarketNeutral

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:28:51 PM

As a proud father myself, it's my pleasure to congratulate you on your baby. You'll hear plenty of congratulations, and they're all well and good, but what few people will emphasize is how brutally sleep-deprived and stressed you will be for months on end. Man up and just ride it out. It's all part of the deal. Yeah, it sucks, but before you know it, that little newborn will be a toddler and then a teenager, so enjoy the moments for what they are, even if it means changing diapers and cleaning vomit at 4 in the morning, you'll never get back those precious moments. And indeed they are precious, despite how they may appear otherwise.  Smiley

Cheers!
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 03:55:48 PM

As a proud father myself, it's my pleasure to congratulate you on your baby. You'll hear plenty of congratulations, and they're all well and good, but what few people will emphasize is how brutally sleep-deprived and stressed you will be for months on end. Man up and just ride it out. It's all part of the deal. Yeah, it sucks, but before you know it, that little newborn will be a toddler and then a teenager, so enjoy the moments for what they are, even if it means changing diapers and cleaning vomit at 4 in the morning, you'll never get back those precious moments. And indeed they are precious, despite how they may appear otherwise.  Smiley

Cheers!

well that is the sweetiest part of being a parent cause when the baby is already a teenager you will always remember that this teenager is  grown up so fast and it seems like yesterday you are changing his diaper or singing some song to make him sleep and playing with him while holding him in your arms Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:40:00 PM

I hope i will be as lucky as you and here soon "We gonna have a baby"!Congrats with your new born!

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:15:02 PM

congratulations, just saying you're not here for donations makes me want to donate something Cheesy

jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 06:08:46 AM

i wonder he is now holding his baby and play with him
i hope op will update this for a news to his newborn Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:07:32 PM

congratulations to you, dont smoke to much cigars its not healthy for you and god bless your new born child

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: