Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my new website shop where you can now buy CEX cloud mining power  (Read 825 times)
antminerman (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:07:35 PM

I now have a website shop where you can buy CEX mining power from as little as 100mhs to 1000mhs

this is perfect for people that dont have bitcoins to buy ghs to start mining so i have made this shop so that new comers can start mining rite away without having to buy expensive mining hardware or worry about maintenance and power costs

any info you can call me on my land line at the bottom of my website home page and i will be glad to help any new comers

http://bitcoincloudminingvouchercodes.webs.com/
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:26:49 PM

No reputation so far, newbie post etc... But best of luck!

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
antminerman (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:31:02 PM

thanks my website has all my contact info at the bottom of the home page so i have to be genuine to people as i will get bombarded with phone calls if im not
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:50:24 AM

thanks my website has all my contact info at the bottom of the home page so i have to be genuine to people as i will get bombarded with phone calls if im not
Yeah absolutely mate you gotta start somewhere :>

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
gamefixer

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:32:21 AM

cool idea. best of luck to ya .
antminerman (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:37:41 PM

thanks alot for your support
lucaspm98

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:11:02 PM

I'll be buying a small amount today to see if this is legitamate or not  Smiley
dmcl

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:16:25 PM

nice idea, i was contemplating doing something similar as i sell GHS on ebay at present. i think the main problem you will face is becoming known as a place to go for redeem codes that accepts fiat currency. takes a while to rank up in google, etc.

i also have/had a website with webs though recently as they conviniently did not notify me of impending domain renewal until a couple days beforehand and wanted more money for the domain name than what i could buy it or another domain for elsewhere i opted to not renew the domain and change my business name as well as move over to bluehost and create a new website. webs like to charge for everything, with bluehost you get free emails and a bunch of other stuff. you do, however, have to pay for a store on bluehost where, if memory serves, webs offer a store for free. the options for site design are a bit better on the site maker thingymajig on bluehost also but once the initial cheap contract for a couple years runs out the renewals go up to normal price which is more expensive than webs.. that said with bluehost you could have multiple websites and domain names hosted from the one account though..

btw if your just getting going selling GHS and looking for a partner i might be interested, circumstances depending.. PM me if you want to talk about potentials. i have moved approximately 57 GHS on ebay in about 2 weeks plus having about 15.25 GHS up for grabs there at the minute as i just re-upped my GHS and relisted some of my listings. selling via a website, providing you can get traffic to the site, would increase profit as you would avoid ebay seller fees. though i would be dubious about using paypal to accept payment if selling from a website because atleast on ebay you have a fighting chance of the buyer tries to pull a scam and get GHS plus chargeback.

my only worry about setting up a site for selling GHS for fiat currency is that it is nno a garaunteed long term thing.. cex could turn arond tomorrow and introduce GHS purchasing via fiat and then any sellers of GHS or websites selling GHS would become obsolete.
antminerman (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:31:04 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 12:56:42 PM by antminerman

i think this is a great idea i cant believe i dint come up with this before. how much do you sell ghs for on ebay. i have been trying to sell on ebay but can as my seller account has been banned for eccesive postage to try and keep ebay costs down, i cant stand ebay they charge a fortune to sell somthing
dmcl

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:52:58 PM

yea the fees are rediculous. the problem selling GHS is that there is alot of price undercutting happening at the minute. i started up and undercut the prices at the time which was fine for a while then someone undercut me so i dropped again and all was ok for a while again then same thing. have dropped price a fair bit from when i started to now and if it goes much lower it wont be worth the time/effort. im hoping i can run the few that are trying to compete with me into the ground so they give up then i can put prices back up a bit to stay below the rest of the listings which havent really changed in price much.

good example.. 5GHS was going for 125gbp maybe 1 to 1.5 weeks ago and that was me pricing it cheaper than anyone else, after all the price wars im now moving 5GHS at just over 80gbp. similar sort of reduction for other amounts of GHS as well..
antminerman (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:09:02 PM

yeh prices have dropped quite alot in the last week just cos it has on cex to buy them but we will soon be able to raise prices again as i think it will go back up the ghs price has droped a few times and went back up
dmcl

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:36:41 PM

GHS price on cex is on a slow long term downward spiral because as the blocks increase in difficulty it will take more and more hashing power to mine them.

at the minute the market is messed up.. price of GHS has shot up a bit today which seems to coincide with BTC price dropping further which further reduces any profit if your pricing cheaply. will have to ride this out and see what it looks like once BTC price comes back up, GHS should drop but might take a bit.. good time to have GHS that you can sell though because if it drops back to what it was even yesterday then theres a decent amount of GHS to be made. currently its at 0.0247, was at 0.0233-0.0236 for the past few days before this rise.

antminerman (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:35:30 PM

i think the price of ghs on cex go up and down based on supply and demand like as how many are getting traded and how many are available for sale
dmcl

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:54:47 PM

yea it does but i dont think by as much as that though.. as it also coincides with the fall in BTC prices very recently, perhaps due to the silk road 2.0 hack.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: